420's West Hippie Grows A Candy Kush Mother Plant - Plus Some Squishing Rosin

Candy kush and Candida dancing on the ceiling . Came this morning and just had a safety yoyo to make sure Candy Kush didn't fall over . So I checked the trichs that candida was a little shy but candy said it's time to .

SQUISHING COMINING SOON

Did some squishing and a couple experiments, since I needed two capsules at 31 mL Candida rosin I did 50 mL this batch . The culprit worked no high for 6-8 hours just a great feeling with THC . This current batch I'm going to mix 25 mL THC (CandyKush) with 50 mL Candida CBD to see if I can replicate the three hits (smoking) THC with capsules. This will be my first time adding thc in the cbd mix normally two separate capsules.

Wish I had one of those presses.
Looking great bro
Fixing to go see specs and get about three gallons of ever clear. Pound and a half of sugar leaves in the freezer needing a wash . I bought a cheap still and made a vacuum system to hopefully recover most of the everclear .
And yes you definitely need one as they sure have gotten better prices on them.

Fixing to go see specs and get about three gallons of ever clear. Pound and a half of sugar leaves in the freezer needing a wash . I bought a cheap still and made a vacuum system to hopefully recover most of the everclear .
And yes you definitely need one as they sure have gotten better prices on them.
Nice bro 👍 I can buy EC all day down here in the south.
I've been thinking about buying a still here in North ga and making my own.
I definitely have enough left over product to press.
Much respect bro

Did some squishing and a couple experiments, since I needed two capsules at 31 mL Candida rosin I did 50 mL this batch . The culprit worked no high for 6-8 hours just a great feeling with THC . This current batch I'm going to mix 25 mL THC (CandyKush) with 50 mL Candida CBD to see if I can replicate the three hits (smoking) THC with capsules. This will be my first time adding thc in the cbd mix normally two separate capsules.

Looks great! Wish I could afford one!
I just won a Xmax dab vape so would be nice to press my own 👌 I'll have to try some oils in it.

Beautiful squishings and I'm glad that Candida is doing its job for you!

Just thinking that if you're going to be making a bunch of caps you might be better off doing the THC and CBD separately in case that one ratio ain't it. Might be one cap THC and 2 caps CBD to get the effect you seek, so having them in different caps increases the possibilities.

Nice to see you around this place again!

Beautiful squishings and I'm glad that Candida is doing its job for you!

Just thinking that if you're going to be making a bunch of caps you might be better off doing the THC and CBD separately in case that one ratio ain't it. Might be one cap THC and 2 caps CBD to get the effect you seek, so having them in different caps increases the possibilities.

Nice to see you around this place again!
This Candida is fantastic squishing as we stayed with 220°f for the press unlike the candy kush looks slightly burnt at 220° , put back to 190°f . Definitely will follow advice of separate caps as it's working perfectly right now with the candy kush caps that were 18 grams rosin to 100 mL of coconut oil 15 mL sunflower lecithin neutralized by two of the Candida caps but one awesome feeling. You know what is actually awesome is I'd never done any of this without 420 and InTheShed and the help just keeps coming .
I've got all my Sudan sowed but told the neighbor I'd help his son get there seeds in so in and out for the next two more weeks . Geece are coming over in drodes in this 96°f yesterday 89°f today , 52°f high for Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom