5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

alright everyone with your stereos and what not! where the hell is the Wizz?

Drizzle Drazzle Drizzle Drone time for wizzy to come home
help mr wizzard

OH MAN YOU GUYS ARE COOL!!!! :) THANKS FOR HOLDING DOWN THE JOURNAL WHILE I WAS GONE BREDREN FRIENDS!
I have been working on some things. The coco i put together came out just perfect. It jump started my clones and they are indeed looking very good. In 6 months Ill go to the camping grounds were I planted the 14 other clones and see whats what. Other than that hydro will be my forsure way to grow. I found out that you dont need airstones. Throw those things away. They suck since all they do is clog and thats where root rot starts other than the warm water temps. I stopped giving BPN base nutes a week ago, so only carbo and bud boosting additves will be given. There still 3 more weeks of flower. So I have photos for you guys today. From hogwarts weed school I had to bring gifts. Check out the seed production in the second pic :)

IMG_112916.JPG

IMG_113410.JPG

IMG_113121.JPG

IMG_113213.JPG

Cheese Wiz Qush. Its only in a 1 gallon pot. But still producing well. Still has a week or 2 togo before flushing. Its leaning over so thats good :)
IMG_113013.JPG

IMG_113515.JPG

yay your back and with pretty pictures!!!
that plant with the seeds is from your CS experiment?
good looking girls all the way. even the prego!
reps to you Oh Wizard of the Weed:)

yay your back and with pretty pictures!!!
that plant with the seeds is from your CS experiment?
good looking girls all the way. even the prego!
reps to you Oh Wizard of the Weed:)

Thanks Sir Fish! :)

Yea the prego girl is from the CS being added to the res. Only once which was 5ml of 50PPM. Not sure if pollen has spread around the room but I wasnt able to catch any pollen yet. Dont know what im suppose to be looking for :hmmmm: So if not this round, ill be keeping mother plants of both strains and then just spray the CS on a clone to see if I can get pollen that way. Cheese Wiz Qush will be going into hydro next grow. I'd like to see its max this time around.

Hi Wizard glad you found the button to zap back. What did you do to those
plants? Those fan leafs are fn humongonous. reps for finding the button lol.

Yea I heard you guys chanting and after Sir Fish said the riddle i got dragged backwards threw a time warp of trippy colors and 15 bladed fan leaves. It was a trippy high rid :)

Nice man really nice!

Thanks Springs. I have to get over to your journal next. Im creeping back and forth threw work getting on 420 hehe!!! :)

plants looking good..glad you didn't go into the light..got the recepe for the coco..but i think i will keep my airstones...i'm in a 2L...at the moment..almost ready for a 5 gal..

I was sketchy about taking off the air stones also. Im running 2x 15L air pumps in one 5 gallon bucket. I left them with no air stones for a week and when I went to go check the roots they grew twice the size. And the roots are all white. I shouldve taken a pic.

As for the coco. When you add all of your nutes, you can go by the plants health and age. If your doing clones use seedling measurments. And if your repoting bigger plants you can use those measurments. It helps since you wont need to constantly add nutes every water. Molasses & B-1 is the key. Make sure you warm your molasses though so its in a more ready form of sugar for the roots and myccarazae

My clones above is in a coco mix I just did. Sativas are more sensitive but indica's settle in really well.

Back
Top Bottom