5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

heck with that! all you need is a FM converter, eight track player and a couple 6x9 jensens:)
i would say a lot cheaper.. looking in like the 10k range in the car. looking in the 50 dollar range i am growing

When I first turned 16 i had a pretty sweet car system. It was probably worth 4 times what the car was lol. It was nice and as a kid it was a lot of fun to make the tunes heard from over a mile away. But tbh Jimmy, take it from a Jimmy, ya don't need all that.

Nowdays I just got a single kenwood 10 in the trunk, some half decent clarion speakers in the doors and I am quite happy. Its loud enough were I can completely tune out all other noise, but not so loud that I am getting noise pollution tickets (yes its a real thing lol).

i only spent like 600 bucks, but to me it was worth 6000. I get a lot of joy with my little system.

as long as it was louder than my muffler it was all good:)

To tell ya the truth.It was alot cheaper to start growing then I was to build a good audio system.

For me, it's been quite the contrary.
I think the most I ever spent on a car stereo was $1000-1500 total. This was in my Bug when I was 18.
When I was in my 20's I setup a few grow rooms. I estimate I spent $3-4k on gear back then.
I don't know the exact number, but I know this basement has already set me back north of $7k. :winkyface:
My current ride is a '98 Forerunner with the stock stereo. :)

Just as a point for perspective, I do spend money on audio related items. I have over $1k in headphones, Sennheiser HD-580's, Sennheiser HD-650's, and a pair of custom molded, triple driver, IEMs. I've built various amps and a couple DACs as well. I guess priorities change. I used to drive a lot more. Now that I spend more time in front of a computer than at the steering wheel, the car audio is just less valuable to me.

i compete in SPL (car audio) ..(i like that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside) the system in the car is worth more then the car its self,, shit each sub is wort 1000+ same with the amps .. the system i got in my truck i drive all the time is 2 18s then just 2 6.5 comps in each door.. but that trucks system did not cost me i had everything already either won or given .

hey i got nutes too day a whole sample line of genera hydroponics nutes the flora series.

i compete in SPL (car audio) My sebring is the loudest in the world..(i like that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside) the system in the car is worth more then the car its self,, shit each sub is wort 1000+ same with the amps .. the system i got in my truck i drive all the time is 2 18s then just 2 6.5 comps in each door.. but that trucks system did not cost me i had everything already either won or given thur soundstream .

hey i got nutes too day a whole sample line of genera hydroponics nutes the flora series.

I use GH Flora. I'm not unhappy with them, but I do plan to branch out eventually and try some other lines. I used GH Flora back in the 90's. It looks like there are a lot of new things now, but the Micro, Gro, and Bloom all look the same to me. :)

The chart Miwa posted is pretty much the formulas I use. I tend to always reduce the amounts though.

They actually have an iPhone app that I use. It lets you set how many gallons of water, whether it's drain to waste or recirc etc, then it gives you the recipes for each stage. I make up a 50g res, so I tell it I'm using 35 or 40 gallons of water to get the strength I like. I do not use the Floralicious or Dry KB. I do use the Micro, Gro, Bloom, FloraBlend, Liquid Koolbloom, and their calmag. To that I add DM Zone, some Hygrozyme (won't be using this as much next run, but I know I have decaying root matter in my system), epsom salts, and a little SuperThrive.

yeah i need to do that i bet i would have more luck and fit just as many in it .. if i could only have one plant per 5g then i could not fit much

i was checking YT and saw a guy growing one plant in a 4 gal..hes going to get over a lb..but he vegged it over a month..its not the amount of plants..its how you grow..

Back
Top Bottom