500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

It's amazing to this indoor guy to measure yield in Lb's, not Ounces. Ya killing it man.

Do you plan on reusing the dirt I'm wondering? Lot of soil in those pots u have there.

im excited that each one has its own little thing going on. Its fun to watch each one take its own journey just as we do. Defffff subbing to this - i want to see these buds. You may need to use a damn chainsaw with the stem on these things lmfao

Been 4 days since last update new growth is insane. Still been to busy and lazy to put 3rd ring around plants.
I use spinosad for pest prevention I will stop using it when plant start flowering.
Blue Dream Haze just doing it's thing.
IMG_63604.JPG

Sage'N'Sour is crazy bushy
IMG_63614.JPG

818 Headband the water leafs are insanely huge
IMG_63622.JPG

Blue Dream topping out like crazy
IMG_63635.JPG

Subbed. If and when this state full of crackers I have ended up in goes legal and only 3 plants are allowed I know which containers I am using. ( I'm casually glancing at my 2.5 gallon containers..." time enough to transplant or..?" I feel so inadequate suddenly;) ) I knew a guy growing blue dream outdoors in central California, he grew two season's ago w a 50 gallon container21 foot at full flower pushing against the greenhouse roof... When your ready Dank, I'll bring the chainsaw and lemonaide darlin', we're going to need them both. That and espresso. I got your back, just saying.

haha yes, this year is going to be crazy big plants. I'm so excited for all my plants going to be high times worth buds. I plan on entering some of my stains into the emerald triangle cup. ;)

Subbed. If and when this state full of crackers I have ended up in goes legal and only 3 plants are allowed I know which containers I am using. ( I'm casually glancing at my 2.5 gallon containers..." time enough to transplant or..?" I feel so inadequate suddenly;) ) I knew a guy growing blue dream outdoors in central California, he grew two season's ago w a 50 gallon container21 foot at full flower pushing against the greenhouse roof... When your ready Dank, I'll bring the chainsaw and lemonaide darlin', we're going to need them both. That and espresso. I got your back, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom