500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

DankGirl- Your journal put to rest the question of plant size proportional to pot size. 6 weeks since they were planted.. 6 weeks turned them into trees!! Like everyone else, I cant wait to see these ladies in full bloom.

Great job!

Distant shot of the garden
IMG_63895.JPG

This is what I hope to walk outside and see someday. Just beautiful. :high-five:

Morning update
Distant shot

IMG_63914.JPG

blue dream haze
IMG_63926.JPG

blue dream haze is super bushy at the top
IMG_63965.JPG

Sage'N'Sour grows so fast
IMG_64024.JPG

818 Headband getting tall, it is tallest plant so far
IMG_64034.JPG

818 Headband stem almost size of water bottle
IMG_64043.JPG

Blue Dream still bushing out
IMG_64051.JPG

Blue dream looking up at plant

IMG_64063.JPG

Absolutely gorgeous shots! :circle-of-love:

The Sage N Sour shot you took, Wow...incredible. :surf:

It was my favorite specimen from day 1 ;)

The glory of the Sun God Reigns Down Upon Her :cheer:

Those plants are looking amazing!!!! Was the decision of what strains you decided to grow based on their capabilities of size? I have an outdoor grow as well but my plants look like dwarfs compared to yours. I'm sure a big factor is the size of pots they're in but I have been looking for a strain that is capable of growing very big for next year. Be proud I haven't seen any other plants that look as great as yours very inspiring !!!

Just tap water, I haven't even watered plants with nutrients yet. I hand fed them one time with vodoo juice when they where babies and that's it. They get all nutrients through the foilar feeds, that I do one time every 2 weeks.

Oh I forgot I was gonna ask you what kind of water do u fees them through your drip line? Is it tap or do you have a reservoir pumping RO or distilled or???

Back
Top Bottom