500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

Usually the more depth you have the taller your plants will be, but they wont be as bushy. When the roots grow outward the plant gets super bushy cause roots can support plant better. When you combine both you get amazing fast growing bushy plants.

wow that looks amazing, I'm in! :popcorn:

will the roots really grow out that wide? I thought depth was more important?

Morning Update
Distant shot of garden

IMG_65294.JPG

Blue Dream Haze still doing it's thing has faint smell of candy
IMG_65303.JPG

Sage'N'Sour getting bushy smells like Spicy Sandalwood reminds me of Super Silver Haze
IMG_65312.JPG

818 Headband smells exactly like headband should.
IMG_65321.JPG

Blue Dream smells like jolly rancher candies, love it
IMG_65332.JPG

Will be clearing out middle of plants and spraying foilar spray tomorrow

Ok...ok.......what I want to know is.......I'm sure it.is.of.no concern because.... obviously.... ur spot is secluded........ but.....how far away can u smell those girls...????? Just curious.....

You can smell them from about 75 feet away. When they start flowering the scent can travel 1,000+ feet

Ok...ok.......what I want to know is.......I'm sure it.is.of.no concern because.... obviously.... ur spot is secluded........ but.....how far away can u smell those girls...????? Just curious.....

You can smell them from about 75 feet away. When they start flowering the scent can travel 1,000+ feet

I had a dream about your plants last night and I could definitely smell them!

OMM said it!

You said my girl was big for 5 gallon... Yours are big. Just fucking BIG, who cares what size pots, those girls are anything but little!
Love your grow. Absolutely love your grow.

First rain came and took out couple branches, can be easily fixed. I'm too broke to buy the support structure I plan on making to support these beast. I gotta wait a couple more weeks until I have enough money. I recently lost my job so in financial pinch.
IMG_65522.JPG

Blue Dream Haze still has issues supporting it's own weight, branches that broke are still connected and perfect green so all they need is a little support and they will produce quite a bit of a weight still they are bushy branches.
IMG_65532.JPG

Sage'N'Sour had 2 tiny branches break nothing major, a little string will fix them right up
IMG_65541.JPG
IMG_65552.JPG
IMG_65563.JPG

Back
Top Bottom