600W LED Grow

re: GLH 600W LED Grow

^^ I think OMM, who is very experienced, has been reading about hard hard and solid the nugs are ;)

I was temped to go higher than 600 myself, but everyone was a little lower and it' influenced me ;)

I should have asked what relative humidity they were in ;)

^^ I think OMM, who is very experienced, has been reading about hard hard and solid the nugs are ;)

I was temped to go higher than 600 myself, but everyone was a little lower and it' influenced me ;)

I should have asked what relative humidity they were in ;)

right now RH is 39%. and temp 70F* with air moving around none stop.

man i sure hope you guys are right, i would cry tears of joy! then put one in the air:ganjamon:

See, I think I was influenced by others guesses as well not to mention 501 just sounds damn cool. But hell yeah, my ass is certainly pullin for 704g! I've loved watchin this grow progress, thanks again man!
thanks bro, that means allot, you guys sure make me feel good. i have never thought leds could grow buds like this, after a year of testing different leds it has finaly payed off, just as i was about to give up and make this my last led grow, i pull this with leds. still hard for me to wrap my brain around leds grew these buds. all my friends at the trim party couldn't believe led grew these, they thought it was hps. and to be honest if i seen these buds from a friend i would think the same, you could never guess leds grew them

Hey Bro! I MADE IT!! Just in time for a contest too... put me down for 620 grams give or take a gram. Nice place you guys have here, just have to figure all the bells and whistles out while straight.:bongrip:

Hey Bro! I MADE IT!! Just in time for a contest too... put me down for 620 grams give or take a gram. Nice place you guys have here, just have to figure all the bells and whistles out while straight.:bongrip:

hey brother glad u took my advice and came to this forum. your gonna love it here, their is so much great info my head hurts.lol.. lots of good people here to help you. any questions just ask away. ill put you down for 620g.

Every one this is a friend of mine that has been following my leds grows since day one on a different forum with my 1st led grow i believe? anyways i was telling him how great this place is and now here he is. please help him out as best as you can with any questions he has if i am not around.

Every one this is a friend of mine that has been following my leds grows since day one on a different forum with my 1st led grow i believe? anyways i was telling him how great this place is and now here he is. please help him out as best as you can with any questions he has if i am not around.

Welcome vipers....Your going to love it here...Not only are the members cool as hell but the moderators are the best I've seen on any forums...:thumb:

My spidey senses are telling me 463 grams. I'll go with that.

But whatever the final figure, you got a shit-load of high quality, beautifully trimmed nuggets of finest ganja! Hats off to you, Irish. This has been some grow!

:goodjob: :bongrip:

ok so far these are the numbers i have guessing the dry weight for rep points from all of us. plus an extra 42.0 rep points from Soniq good luck everyone there allot of points that can be won.
I will update this every time someone says their guess on the dry weight, if you dont see your name on the list and u gave me a number please let me know

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsnova
510g
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheeloFortune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniq420
600 even
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic
who knows??as long as its a 1up
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavendar
761g
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm
550g
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlashomeric
490g
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseBadortiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin442200
Quote:
Originally Posted by go green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setting Sun
548g
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowLEDHydro
701g
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichtone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maccar
613g
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingbut
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy horse
666g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superweed
413g
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizewizo
501g
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMedMan
704g
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipers
620g
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandahari
565g
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainHigh
357g
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzusZombie
Quote:
Originally Posted by H6251686
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetherb
463g
Quote:
Originally Posted by gangalicious
375g
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhishyPhil
672g
Originally Posted by LED-FREAK
Originally Posted by hogs

THESE 1ST 3 PICS ARE JUST ONE HS PLANT THE 4TH PIC PILED HIGH IS BOTH HS PLANTS STACKED
HS_1_003_600x449.jpg

HS_1_010_600x449.jpg

HS_1_013_600x449.jpg
[/QUOTE]
all_the_Hindu_skunks_piled_high_001_600x449.jpg

all of the buds hanging their. There are some buds in the very back if you look hard hanging on the string holding the two 5 tier storage hangers, their also some of the smaller/med buds in the two 5 tier hangers witch are still fat nugs.lol. it get kinda hard to see their is buds hanging every where some buds are blocked in the pics by the front ones. the back buds are just as and dense, they are the hindu skunks and the front ones are the XJ-13's.
all_the_harvest_buds_002_600x449.jpg

all_the_harvest_buds_004_600x449.jpg

all_the_harvest_buds_008_450x600.jpg

all_the_harvest_buds_005_600x449.jpg

all_the_harvest_buds_006_600x449.jpg

all_the_harvest_buds_010_600x449.jpg
[/QUOTE]
[/I][/QUOTE]

thanks everyone for the kind words, and some really nice dry weight guesses, some of those numbers are way up there and i hope i reach those.

i never realized how many people were watching my thread until now, thank you! it makes me feel real good to have this many people watch one of my grows, and this thread wouldn't be anything without you guys. some future led grower is going to be real lucky to read this thread because all of the great info you guys shared.:goodjob::thanks:

wow irish, awesome journal. i had my doubts/concerns about LEDs, but with these lights you're using, i'm blown away. good luck with the incoming heat, and with bud of the month, grats on plant of the month, and lookin forward to your next journal ;)

err, 672g is my guess :bravo:

No offence to 300g guessing guy's... But you did see that there is a bunch of nugs in those drying baskets right?....Just checking...lol..:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom