A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

Its female for sure but i believe its going to hermie out so what would you do if one of your plants in flower just started to hermie today would you pull it or wait a few days? Thanks

i didnt take a pic and i only found one very tiney yellow nanner this morning i did not see it last night it was so small i might have missed it but it think it might have popped out over the night thats when my lights are on so i will keep a close eye and if it gets any worse i will just pull the plant before the pollen sacks get to big thanks i kinda just freaked out when i seen one pop out of a amazing looking nug but every seed that im growing in my flower tent and veg tent are all bag seeds so i dont know genetics could be hermie due to genes my plants have not had any type of stress since they were seedlings
i just germed 2 fem seeds
one 1024 MEDICAL SEED CO.
one BURMESE KUSH TH SEEDS.
they both popped out of the coco last night cant wait to have legit plants that i know what im dealing with

Help asap i woke up this morning and went to go say hi to my ladies i inspected them and on one of the best looking plants i spotted a yellow banana verry new and tiney i pulled it off i dont even know how i found it what should i do i dont want my other plants geteing pollinated should i pull the plant now and cut it down or can i let it mature a little longer any advice from people that have allready been involved in this thread will be a huge help thanks

I would remove the banana shaped female pollen sacks and keep a close eye on the plants buds for more. When a plant late in flower produces pollen sacks this is called Bolting. Since you are dealing with a plant that was grown from bag seed this could be genetic.

I would not remove the nanner as it spreads the pollen. most feminized seeds throw late nanners and you should be ok for a couple more weeks.

removing the nanners will also promote the plant to make more nanners.

these nanners are a result of feminizing seeds. regular seeds will not throw nanners so easily.

45 days is pretty early. you might have an out of control hermie. keep an eye on her. mark the first nanner and watch as it progresses to see when it's going to open.

i think im just going to keep a close eye and if it gets bad i will just pull it early its super good looking plant covered in sticky goo heres a pic of the same plant last night before i seen the pollen sack i took pics of the lower parts of the plant because the leds and t5s distort the tru color of the plant and the pic quality looks better
20140321_082556.jpg
20140321_082535.jpg

Well i gave in and chopped down that plant i found two more nanners but heres the pics not bad size nugs for only 45 days in flower smells great hope i get a oz of dry nugz
20140321_194729.jpg

i see nanners often but seldom get seeds if i leave them alone,alot of them never open, my gsc i just chopped was full of them but no seeds,it takes several weeks for seed to grow i generally dont worry much unless i see them in the first 30 days, like b real said if you just monitor alot of times they wont open unless you touch them, the bud you did get looks nice fem seed is a bit of a pain, i never use it for serious breeding for this reason. but its still useful and convenient you could have safely let it go another 10 days i would think yield could go up as much as double in that time depending on strain,but it does not hurt to play it safe. :rocker:..:rocker:

Hey guys and girls i just wanted to thank all of you for coming to my aid so quickly i did get alot out of this now that i am aware that fem seeds have this con next time i see a pollen sack im just going to wait and keep a close eye im not gona lie i saw the nanner and was happy to think i could have some smoke to chop down i still got 6 good looking plants but thank you all so much for the quick responses it was a huge help

kinda wishing i waited a week or two because your right the plant would have been soo much bigger if i waited fuck it ill have nugs in a week

Back
Top Bottom