Advice for grow journals to follow

Tommboy1973

Hi all! New member here. I’ve been doing research and feeling quite overwhelmed I must say! I’m looking for recommendations on a few grow journals that are similar to my specifics to follow. I currently have one auto flower going as an experiment which is going well so far! . I live near Phoenix AZ and am and will be growing outdoors. I have both auto and fem photo seeds. Growing in fabric pots with Sunshine #4 mix and GH trio plus CalMag nutrients. Photo of my current plant at 10 weeks, Mad Martigan Indica Hybrid Autoflower from MossMseeds. Currently 11 weeks from sprout. Taking way longer than anticipated but prob due to lower temps and light levels during this winter in Phoenix grow ☺️
B8B527B1-C401-4146-AB36-5930523D80BA.jpeg

welcome to 420.

i recommend heading over to the grow journals and searching them for folk growing under the same methods with the same media.

pheonix outdoor sounds tough and dry, but there are others in the same area.

Welcome Tommyboy1973 to 420 Magazine
Will help get those questions in the right thread .

welcome to the place to be
as for 11 weeks from sprout, thats a healthy looking plant
did you cut the top out or is that how it grew naturally?
indica's tend to take a bit longer to establish but take off once them roots are set, at least in my
experience
looks like she is well into FLOWER now, keep her warm and safe she will make you proud

Welcome to 420 Mag. I'm really wondering how you plan to grow outdoors this summer when the average temp is about 115 F ? I'm just west of Phx. & I wont even attempt it. Good Luck on it though.
Thanks! I’m not planning on growing during the middle of summer. I’m starting a couple more auto seeds now to see if I can get one more crop in before it gets too hot, and maybe try again in the fall?

welcome to the place to be
as for 11 weeks from sprout, thats a healthy looking plant
did you cut the top out or is that how it grew naturally?
indica's tend to take a bit longer to establish but take off once them roots are set, at least in my
experience
looks like she is well into FLOWER now, keep her warm and safe she will make you proud
Thanks. Yeah it barely grew the first month and then it took off! I LST it, bending the top over to allow the side branches to grow up. I know it’s not getting the optimal amount of light right now but still hoping I get some decent buds. This is my first plant in 25 years or so, was never an expert but grew a couple backyard plants in Mesa back in the day. So was just playing around with soil and nutes etc so I will be happy to end up with anything.

I grow many fruit trees and veggies here too so I guess I’m not a total newb to growing in general. Last summer was brutal and took a toll on everything. Careful use of shade cloth, humic acid, tons of compost and mulch, locally made awesome organic fertilizer, and as always, water sure helped. The only things that thrived tho were my Jamaican cherry tree and Barbados cherries. Would like to eventually go organic with some mmj too, but usually only do organic on the in ground stuff.

I grow many fruit trees and veggies here too so I guess I’m not a total newb to growing in general. Last summer was brutal and took a toll on everything. Careful use of shade cloth, humic acid, tons of compost and mulch, locally made awesome organic fertilizer, and as always, water sure helped. The only things that thrived tho were my Jamaican cherry tree and Barbados cherries. Would like to eventually go organic with some mmj too, but usually only do organic on the in ground stuff.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom