Aerocurrent/Advanced LED - CH9 Jack Fem - Double Scrog

I made it Ronnie, thanks for the invite.
Can you please explain the reason for going from a "Live" reservoir full of beneficial bacteria to a sterile no bennies before you flower?
Im just curious as usual and im sure theres others that would benefit from knowing, thanks.
Stay warm brother.
I can already tell your going to crush your previous run
Can't wait to learn about this new arc light

Hey s1ing bro thanks for making it over.

the reason I switch to sterile res before flower is by this time I have a pretty good root system going, benny's can cause fast ph swings especially in system that runs high D.O. levels when using products like Heavy Prime or Sweet Raw. it turns your system into a benny breeding tank. when that happens plants must compete for O2 in the root zone with the benny's and ph rises fast. it also causes biofilm in your system.
typically benny's don't do well with the strong flower nutes late in flowering either.

so in my case it just makes it more stable and cleaner :)

did a res change yesterday, bumped it up to 750 ppms. calimagic at 5ml/gal, protekt 3ml/gal, Sweet raw 3ml/gal

still super cropping the fast growers to let the others catch up :)

DSCF03782.JPG

DSCF03811.JPG

DSCF03854.JPG

DSCF03884.JPG

DSCF03874.JPG

DSCF03865.JPG

DSCF03823.JPG

DSCF03842.JPG

DSCF03831.JPG

DSCF03803.JPG

DSCF03914.JPG

DSCF03924.JPG

some mag def. showing

DSCF03904.JPG

root shots

DSCF03954.JPG

DSCF03963.JPG

DSCF03974.JPG

DSCF03984.JPG

DSCF03994.JPG

thanks for stopping by :)

good looking setup

is your air pump 120 watts?? I have the 60 watt and its pretty loud,how is the 120?? can you hear it away from your room?

I didn't see any mention of co2,but I see a bottle--if ya don't mind,, what range do you keep your room in, and does that size of bottle last a whole grow??

sitting back and learning:thumb:

good looking setup

is your air pump 120 watts?? I have the 60 watt and its pretty loud,how is the 120?? can you hear it away from your room?

I didn't see any mention of co2,but I see a bottle--if ya don't mind,, what range do you keep your room in, and does that size of bottle last a whole grow??

sitting back and learning:thumb:

thanks c526 , yes I can hear the 120w air pump a little in the other room. yeah I enrich co2 with a tank system and I like to keep it between 1200-1500ppms lights on , and a ten pound tank last me almost two weeks.

thanks for stopping by :)

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade420 View Post
subbed ronnie, im still struggling with germing seeds in rockwool n getting em into clay pebbles n keepin em alive in general lol any tips you got just drop me a pm or post in my journal mukker

goodluck

welcome Taylormade, I never had good luck with rockwool cubes , I use Root Riot plugs and have had excellent results with them

if u dont pretreat the cubes, that is the main reason seedlings fail in rockwool. soak them in ph5.2-5.5 water for several hours then empty water and put in fresh water with ph 5.5. to help even more add great white shark or voodoo juice. Any rooting agent with Glomus will start seedlings Off beautifully.

Root riot plugs are fine but not so good for cloning. if u start seedlings in root riots, use coco in net pots instead of pebbles or if u use rockwool put rockwool in net pots. it'll give an easier start for u and make no diff to final product.

defoliated the larger plants , cleared all under the screen. still trying to slow them down so the smaller plants catch up. seems I have two phenos. plants responded well to nute bump :) foliar feeding heavy 16 PFN twice a week.

DSCF04006.JPG

DSCF04014.JPG

DSCF04025.JPG

DSCF04032.JPG

DSCF04045.JPG

DSCF04055.JPG

DSCF04063.JPG

DSCF04073.JPG

sub'd,

nice set up, ill follow along and enjoy your grow.
do you find switching to glr before going to flower slows down the stretch or does it make the plants start flowering sooner.

ive not tried mixing the schedule like that so wondered what the idea behind it is, im all for glr and would of used it for this grow but i got my own autos growing so cant use glr, once ive finished testing this last batch of autos ill be using glr only for veg as i find the results are great

sub'd,

nice set up, ill follow along and enjoy your grow.
do you find switching to glr before going to flower slows down the stretch or does it make the plants start flowering sooner.

ive not tried mixing the schedule like that so wondered what the idea behind it is, im all for glr and would of used it for this grow but i got my own autos growing so cant use glr, once ive finished testing this last batch of autos ill be using glr only for veg as i find the results are great

thank you and welcome donpaul, I don't have any experience with GLR , I decided to see if I could get them to transition to flower faster by using GLR the last week before I flip to 12 - 12. :)

Back
Top Bottom