African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Thanks all. It was a good 420.
We ate all the cookies by the time Saturday got to us so I cooked up a pasta for a late breakfast with herb additives.
( Buddha Cheese early bud. )
Gig went well and I spent some time with my son at the same time.
An update on the new seedlings in the grow cupboard. I am not sure if they are not liking my LED's or I may have over watered a couple but they are not growing fast.
Day 13
Gertie and seedlings back.jpg

Seedlings back left.jpg

Seedlings new soil right.jpg

I moved a couple to the fridge with the clones to see if the light made a difference
Fridge bottom 2.jpg

Fridge top step 2.jpg

Not much difference but I think the grow cupboard plants are slightly better.

A bonsai update. Seriously considering getting another clone for this. The soil gets dry so fast in the grow cupboard. two days and the leaves are all droopy. So I stuck it out in the rain for a bit. ( Three days of constant rain so far )
Now it looks like this after being in the rain
Bonsai dried out and put in rain 2.jpg

Shame. But it is a bonsai so I will give it a couple more weeks of training and pruning and take it from there.

And Then........
Tomorrow the Buddha cheese is going into the dark until Friday.
Buds look like this now
Buddha Cheese top 2.jpg

And the one I trimmed on top to see if that helped to fatten it
Buddha Cheese side topped 2.jpg

I think Harvest will be Saturday. After dark spell they should be ready.

Then the first Blueberry can have it's turn in the dark
Blueberry top 2.jpg

Done with pics for today. ( so far )

And Then........
Tomorrow the Buddha cheese is going into the dark until Friday.
Buds look like this now
Buddha Cheese top 2.jpg

And the one I trimmed on top to see if that helped to fatten it
Buddha Cheese side topped 2.jpg

I think Harvest will be Saturday. After dark spell they should be ready.

Then the first Blueberry can have it's turn in the dark
Blueberry top 2.jpg

Done with pics for today. ( so far )

Looks so tasty nice dude

Looks good Exciting times ahead :ganjamon:

Looks super good strain!
Some interesting pics I took with my ...... Phone at sunrise this morning.
Gotta get a better phone but....
20190419_070408.jpg
20190419_065329.jpg
20190419_064856.jpg
20190419_064707.jpg
That shot of the silhouette of the plants through the cloth is amazing. Beautiful composition.

Morning brother, the lights for my indoor are slowly giving up the ghost as I'm down to 1/2 strips on 8 of the panels and 4 are totally gone so the indoor girls are just sitting there minding there own business but if it's not raining I can hopefully get them outside and give them some attention... But I'll put some pics up later today for ya.... :snowboating:

edit. thought I replied to this on my journal....haha

I see some mighty fine smoke coming from that Buddha cheese brother and I'm sure it's gonna knock your socks off.....haha
Ya your new girls do look a bet wet round the ankles so maby hold off on watering 3-5 days before you water again brother as you can also cause dampening at this young age which is horrible as they rarely recover which I found out last year.....

So I was pondering your bonsai brother and wondering why not try using coco/perlite as your medium...

Thanks Smeegs,
I will let them dry out. hopefully they will get better. not going to waste the seeds. when the auto's are around 30 days I will have transplanted them then just stick them in the greenhouse. Will try again after that. i think The Cali will be ok if I keeps them vegging for a while and don't over water again.
Bonsai bounces back but you are right about the soil change. that soil is just to sandy.
I forgot about your post on the lights in your grow room. so they are slowly giving up on you.
I hope mine don't do the same. also Chinese strips.
The rain continues to come forth from the sky, as if the heavens are trying to make up for something we have been deprived of...... Oh yeah in some places we have . This may delay my Buddha Cheese trip into darkness. the greenhouse is sopping wet. I will have to get it out and try to let it dry out and drain a bit.

That shot of the silhouette of the plants through the cloth is amazing. Beautiful composition.

Thanks FoNz,
Are you talking about the shot where you can see the cloth or the one where you can't?

@Smeegol it looks like you are in the middle of the floods there my friends. It's still flippin raining and for us may only give us some respite tomorrow.
I took the Buddha out of the greenhouse and the buds are so heavy it just fell over. put it in the shower to drain a bit before it goes into the dark place. have to prop it up it won't stand on it's own
Draining Buddha 2.jpg
To heavy 2.jpg

Taking a shower 2.jpg

A bit blurry....again

The Buddha is in the dark.
An update on Gertie
This is where she started on 9 March
The last blueberry seedling a.jpg

And moved to Veg cupboard with some Bending etc. 29 March
In grow cupboard.jpg

Today 25 April re-potted and into the greenhouse to flower
Gertie stretching.jpg

Going to let her stretch her legs a bit and then angle lower cola's out and up. top cola's will keep going out until the lower ones catch up in height, if I have enough time, then let her go
Gertie top view.jpg

Gertie transplanted.jpg

Gertie back to where she was when her life began.

The Buddha is in the dark.
An update on Gertie
This is where she started on 9 March
The last blueberry seedling a.jpg

And moved to Veg cupboard with some Bending etc. 29 March
In grow cupboard.jpg

Today 25 April re-potted and into the greenhouse to flower
Gertie stretching.jpg

Going to let her stretch her legs a bit and then angle lower cola's out and up. top cola's will keep going out until the lower ones catch up in height, if I have enough time, then let her go
Gertie top view.jpg

Gertie transplanted.jpg

Gertie back to where she was when her life began.

Evening brother why don't you remove the inner facing fan leaves now as well so you can get more light in from the beginning as well as opening her up..

Evening brother why don't you remove the inner facing fan leaves now as well so you can get more light in from the beginning as well as opening her up..

Funny you should say that. I started after i posted The pics.
Thanks Smeegs
Sleep time

Hey Strain. Little ones are looking good! Are you looking at trichomes through a jewelers loupe or magnifier leading up to harvest? If so, what are you seeing in there? I usually try to harvest when there is about 5% amber. That’s where I’ve found that I have the largest percentage of cloudy trichomes.

Hey Strain. Little ones are looking good! Are you looking at trichomes through a jewelers loupe or magnifier leading up to harvest? If so, what are you seeing in there? I usually try to harvest when there is about 5% amber. That’s where I’ve found that I have the largest percentage of cloudy trichomes.

Hi Mr Magoo,
I have found that my wife's camera is pretty clear with close up pics. When i zoom in on those I can see what is going on with the trich's.

@Smeegol morning.
I took off some more fans on Gertie this morning.
Gertie fans removed.jpg

Opened up a bit
And the Buddha cheese in the dark cupboard
Dark cupboard.jpg

Buddha in dark cupboard.jpg

Will take her out for harvest on Sunday

@Strainyourbrain beautiful cheese! can't wait to see her all trimmed up. Where'd you get the UK cheese seeds?

Back
Top Bottom