African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

Beautiful harvest and updates brother, I reckon another 2-3 days on your Buddha and a taster will blow you away....
Thanks Bro.
My wife hit the Buddha before we went to the band gig and she was pretty high from around 11 am to 4 pm. so it looks like it will do the job.
Looking tops and tasty Strain.
Thanks Lerruged.
The plants in the greenhouse are all doing well and I decided to harvest the first Blueberry today.
So here are some pics.
Before the cut.
Blueberry before harvest.jpg

First cut
Main cola cut.jpg

After the cut and hoping to re-veg
Hoping for re-veg.jpg

Then I gave the buds a wash and hung them to drip dry for a few hours
Hanging after wash.jpg

On the left are two buds from the next Buddha cheese. I took some early buds for me to smoke as I enjoy a more lively active vibe. Late harvest for my wife for her arthritis in her knee and hands. for pain and sleep.
A bit of trimming and into the drying area.
Trimmed and in drying.jpg

I also transplanted some clones that had rooted and put them into the greenhouse. I will have some pics of those on the weekend I hope.
The first Buddha cheese only gave me around 18g dry. This was I think due to a severe wash to get rid of mould and some slight bud rot. The dried Buddha is potent so I am happy with the end result even if the weight wasn't what I hoped for. From 42g wet to 18g dry. A big difference.
I will do a wet weight in the morning on The Blueberry.
Cheers all.
:snowboating:

Took a wet weight this morning on the Blueberry and after taking all the big stalks out she gave me 21.5g.
The first bit on the new Buddha cheese wet is 2.5g..
When I finish harvesting that Buddha cheese I will add it to the total.
So my final weight on these, dry, will be in about 7 to 10 days.
Time to go to work and finish off the Built in cupboards today.
Have an awesome day everyone.
:thumb:

Are you going to reveg that blueberry plant now as I see you left some budlets on..?
I am going to try to re-veg. I just left it like that for the time being. With work at the moment I am running out of time to do other things.
I will have to try to re-pot it on Saturday if I get the chance. Prune the roots a bit and mix new soil.
Dumb question but how do you manage to grow it that size? Genetics or pot size or both? Nice harvest brother
These plants started flowering while I had them in veg, so I think the seeds came from Auto's. None of my blueberry kush plants have stayed in veg as long as I wanted them to. That plant was not re-potted to a larger pot.
I have one that I am training at the moment and it looks like it may give me a better yield than my other Blueberries

Hello for this Saturday evening.
First some news on the greenhouse and then a new addition to the farming experience here in tomato land.
Update:
I have had to tie the latest Buddha cheese up. In nautical terms, it was listing to port.
Buddha Cheese tied up.jpg

And a pic of Gertie with Blueberry one in the background.
Gertie and  One.jpg

Blueberry Four is back to try re-veg and both are surrounded by some clones and the diminutive Stiched up kush plants. I am just letting them carry on. Whatever happens, happens!

And Then........
I bought a Earthworm farm starter kit about one and a half months ago. These worms have been multiplying and today I set up another farm taking some earthworms from the starter buckets.
Starter kit
Earthworm farm starter kit.jpg

The new farm
New earthworm farm.jpg

So my Earthworm farming is on the go

And Then........
I bought a Earthworm farm starter kit about one and a half months ago. These worms have been multiplying and today I set up another farm taking some earthworms from the starter buckets.
Starter kit
Earthworm farm starter kit.jpg

The new farm
New earthworm farm.jpg

So my Earthworm farming is on the go
Nice. Mine is dragging its balls. But I didn't buy worms I dug up a few so my game is going to take a lot longer. Haha. I'm just going to buy them. Garden looks great man and worn Farm must be very satisfying.
Have a good one yo

Entering port for some shore leave is a good thing, leaning to port is definitely a problem.
It's like the main mast just couldn't take the weight of the unfurled sail any more. This sail has at least four weeks left on the mast if the last Buddha was anything to go by.
The straight up and down Blueberry has the same problem but I will give her a week or so before she needs support as well'
Shore leave would be a cause for celebration and time to get me land legs back again.
:yahoo:And bring out the pom pom girls
:cheer:

Nice. Mine is dragging its balls. But I didn't buy worms I dug up a few so my game is going to take a lot longer
Farm must be very satisfying.
I decided to get the proper red earthworms from the start. the other worms we have in the garden get to big and don't turn the soil as fast.
I was impatient for the first two weeks but these things have their own pace. I have a friend who is moving to a new farm at the end of the month and we want to set up some greenhouses and I will encourage him to set up a much larger earthworm farm there. I already have folk asking for droppings and liquid.
:peace:

Morning all.
I have been very busy with work and quotes. Hense my being unavailable. I have also managed to get the laptop screen cracked so my phone is my go to. I find it difficult to navigate and often push the wrong buttons. A bit frustrating.
All the plants in the greenhouse seem well. They range from abiut a week to harvest to about four weeks.
Gertie has started pushing early buds and her cola's look good for growing into their own spaces, with the LST.
The Stiched up and Cali orange just baffled be by not coming to the party so I have dumped them all in the greenhouse. Only two Cali orange are in the grow cupboard where I have a CO2 experiment going using yeast to release the CO2. The LED light I put together seems to run much hotter than expected. There are new vents at the top of the cupboard to release some heat and rotating Ice to help with the temp.
Crazy.
More news to follow on another big project at a friend's new place where he is moving at the end of this month.
Peace to all.
:peace:

Morning Strain! Sounds like you’ve been running around like a headless chicken :goodluck: I’m interested in seeing how your Co2 experiment does as an extra boost of Co2 in flower makes all the difference. The Co2 packs available at the stores like Futurama are so expensive so i’d love to hear what you’ve got planned. Enjoy harvesting the next couple weeks! :morenutes::yummy:

Looks good Strain :bravo::rollit:

You're a Cannabis Architect @Strainyourbrain :rollit:
I think I'm just an average Joe who sometimes gets lucky with a design that works.
Probably have a fifty percent success rate. Any way here is the Blueberry One full plant.
E0BC6279-BDEB-4949-B307-D5F1684EA704.jpg

And the Buddha Cheese a random bud
Buddha another bud.jpg

Main cola Buddha cheese
989F8964-E8E7-44A7-B9E8-D44AF3E47C19.jpg

Yummy!!!!

Attachments

• 279B9831-C572-4519-ACE8-5F331BC83CE1.jpg
    279B9831-C572-4519-ACE8-5F331BC83CE1.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 136
Back
Top Bottom