African Sun And Indoor Gardening: Pushing My Own Boundaries

I think I'm just an average Joe who sometimes gets lucky with a design that works.
Probably have a fifty percent success rate. Any way here is the Blueberry One full plant.
E0BC6279-BDEB-4949-B307-D5F1684EA704.jpg

And the Buddha Cheese a random bud
Buddha another bud.jpg

Main cola Buddha cheese
989F8964-E8E7-44A7-B9E8-D44AF3E47C19.jpg

Yummy!!!!
Looking tasty homz

Awesome looking buds bro. Blessed weekend to you :ganjamon:

Almost 2am. I fell asleep to early after a frustrating day with materials for a job being wrong from suppliers.
So here I am catching up. Looks like I managed to save 2 of the Cali Orange plants in the grow cupboard. I will post some pics of those this weekend. In the meantime I got bored and decided to try hatch some White widow, Northern lights and Green crack seeds that were begging me to grow.
White widdow seedlings 1.jpg

Most of my plant work has to be done early in the morning at sunrise as I have a lot of cupboard work at present.
Sunrise also offers some great shots of the greenhouse plants. I have done this angle before but I thought these were better so what do you guys and girls think?
Sunrise netting 2.jpg

Sunrise netting 1.jpg

Buddha Cheese sunrise.jpg

The buds are looking good as well

Morning strain :ganjamon: Sorry to hear about the fokop with the suppliers, I hope they sorted you out. Good luck with all the cupboard work! Busy is good.
decided to try hatch some White widow, Northern lights and Green crack seeds that were begging me to grow.
Nice! Looking forward to these :yummy:
Loving the pics Strain! That last one is a winner - post it in the photo of the month comp you may just take it:yahoo:today is the last day to enter. Awesome looking buds bro, is that the Buddha Cheese?
I’m also loving that green house. I’m thinking I should set one up quickly before the real cold sets in, I’ve got loads of plants I don’t know what to do with :rofl:

What type of material is used there on your greenhouse?

I used Pallet planks but my new idea is to use PVC 40mm pipe and fittings for the frame. The plastic is the same as what they use on the tomato tunnels. a semi clear uv resistant sheet. the netting is fine enough to keep bugs out but still allow wind to blow through.
I'm off to celebrate a daughter's birthday today and tomorrow have a band gig so limited time this weekend.
Peace to all.
:peace:
:theband:

Stunning pics brother..... :snowboating: Happy birthday to your daughter and hope you have an amazing gig tomorrow brother....:ganjamon:
Thanks Smeegs. Band Gig went well. this Friday is my wife's birthday party so we are playing along with another band for her party. Great crowd of friends and musos having a lekker jol.
Thanks to all for compliments etc.
I have some updates. First for Smeegs, I have managed to save two of the Cali orange. Yay.
Cali orange 2 recovering.jpg

Cali orange recovering.jpg

So the grow/veg cupboard is working fine
Grow cupboard working.jpg

Cali orange in veg cupboard.jpg

It's taken a while to come up with some temporary solutions but it's sorted until I can find more permanent additions.
I will show in the next post

Morning Strain! Sounds like you’ve been running around like a headless chicken :goodluck: I’m interested in seeing how your Co2 experiment does as an extra boost of Co2 in flower makes all the difference. The Co2 packs available at the stores like Futurama are so expensive so i’d love to hear what you’ve got planned. Enjoy harvesting the next couple weeks! :morenutes::yummy:
Hi irie lion.
The CO2 I have going is released by using yeast. I started with a tomato, sugar and yeast. As the yeast begins to grow and eat up the material in water it releases CO2.
Some pics from the grow cupboard
Ginger sugar yeast CO2.jpg

I put the lid on which has some holes in it. CO2 is released by the pressure built up from the fermentation.
This particular concoction is ginger, sugar and yeast
Holes releasing CO2.jpg

In the background is a container with Ice in it to help bring the temp down. This melts through the day and also adds humidity when Ice is melted. I change containers every morning. I have also drilled a 6 breather hole at the back and one side of the cupboard at the top. As hot air rises this helps release some heat from my light

Now onto this past weekend and the harvest of Blueberry One.
Before I cut Blueberry one and other plants.jpg

Blueberry One just before harvest.jpg

The day of reckoning. Some lower branches off and ready to get her ready for a wash
Blueberry cut silouette.jpg

Cut Blueberry in early morning sun.jpg

All cut and ready for washing
Blueberry before wash.jpg

The main top bud
Blueberry main bud before wash.jpg

Washed and drying before trimming
Washed and drying.jpg

A day later. trimmed and drying
Blueberry One trimmed.jpg

Blueberry One done

And for interest the next plant ready for harvest will be The final Buddha cheese.
Buddha main cola buds.jpg

She is looking great. Possibly three more weeks I think.
Buddha top bud.jpg

That top bud. Oh my goodness
Buddha main bud close up.jpg

That's all for now. Early start again tomorrow. Just finished a little kitchen and I have 5 built in cupboards to do plus extra work from the same clients.
Peace and high times
:420:

Hey brother Strain! :ganjamon: Cali Orange is looking strong and healthy. You gonna be taking some clones off them? Nice job on the harvest, some really beautiful blueberry nugs there! How she smelling? Your Buddha Cheese is looking top quality, and I’m sure she’ll fatten up more the next 3 weeks. Perfect cola up top there.
Glad to hear all is well your side and busy with work. Enjoy the jol and zol on Friday! :yahoo::yummy: And best wishes for the wife’s birthday. Your garden is looking great Strain!

Thanks @irie lion . All my first greenhouse plants are coming to an end. I was just looking at the Cali orange and thinking clones so you confirmed that for me, Shot bro.
I am so busy that I am not getting time to take proper care of plants at the moment, but hey, they are weed so it's ok I guess.

Hi there @Bush Doctor 77 . Thanks for popping in.
Not big plants so far but delish. I am just aiming at Quality before quantity but I am quadlining my last Blueberry Kush so I hope to pull a better harvest from that girl. Good to see you here.

Thanks Smeegs. The Buddha cheese is great for helping my wife sleep. So far she hasn't tried the Blueberry but probably this week so I will give a report in the week sometime.
I have seedlings coming up Of Northern lights, White Widow and Green Crack (Green Crick in SA).
Young and hatching in my fridge
Seedlings ang seeds busy germinating.jpg

And I have added the first White Widows and a Northern Lights to the Vegging cupboard
Seedlings in Veg cupboard.jpg

And the Cali Orange plants doing much better

Good looking next batch of seedlings Strain! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom