70.9 grams plus

70.2 grams plus

91.5 grams to the earlier

259.5 grams or

232.6 plus
259.5 or

a grand total for Northern Lights of

492.1 grams or 17.36 oz for just over 1 lb 1 oz

If we add the 255.9 from OG Kush CBD we get the total for the first two plants (out of seven) of

748 grams even or 1.65 lbs or just under 26.4 oz total from two plants.

I have hygrometers in the tent - one each level with each plant where it now (mostly) hangs. The loose bits I just placed on a paper bag to dry. Best I could do tonight.

I'm going to have a fridge in the morning. Found one cheap. Now I just have to get it here. Hahaha! Should fit in the vehicle.

I'm beat. How about some pics?

Congrats! Lovely to see how they turned out. Beautiful trim.

Wow Ala. Great harvesting so far.... you and tangled seemed to have mastered the trimming technique quite well, nice professional looking grow and trim there..... Congratulations!!! Very well done!

Wow! Thank you, oops!

wow Al! What an amazing run you’ve had so far!
Plants are out of this world!

Trim jail.. how was your taste of trim jail? Did you enjoy it?

Your going to have a huge amount of product my friend! That is superb! I think I only got 2.5 OZ. On my first run. Your doing something right sir! Keep it up!! :thumb:

Each time I see your pictures, I want to tell out "Oh, my God, those are beautiful".
Secretly hoping that Westley is the best tasting, smelling medicine. Lol
Now watching your grow and John Wick's, I am definitely asking Santa for grow lights. My light will never produce colas and buds like those.
Glad you are feeling a bit better. Praying Tangled moves past the germs quickly.

wow Al! What an amazing run you’ve had so far!
Plants are out of this world!

Trim jail.. how was your taste of trim jail? Did you enjoy it?

Your going to have a huge amount of product my friend! That is superb! I think I only got 2.5 OZ. On my first run. Your doing something right sir! Keep it up!! :thumb:

Trim jail wasn't as bad as it could have been. I had music and sports and good company and no one accidentally cut their own or anyone else's finger off!

Thanks, BLS. The good folks here on :420: helped this harvest come about. I'd start naming folks but then I'd leave someone out and feel bad about it.

Each time I see your pictures, I want to tell out "Oh, my God, those are beautiful".
Secretly hoping that Westley is the best tasting, smelling medicine. Lol
Now watching your grow and John Wick's, I am definitely asking Santa for grow lights. My light will never produce colas and buds like those.
Glad you are feeling a bit better. Praying Tangled moves past the germs quickly.

Thanks, Newfun. We are feeling better. Just a little virus.

I have full faith that Westley is going to be awesome all around. I'm amazed she survived at all but to have her producing like she is is awesome. And she has a clone!

I hope you get your light soon. My CMH lights have a dimmer on them and that was a plus early on. Whatever you get just make sure it has a full spectrum. If I had it to do over again I'd skip the ipower tent (the 5x5 veg tent) and go with oppolite (my 5x10 flowertent and 3x3 drying tent) instead or just get a Mars Hydro tent or three as they look like great quality. Too many light leaks from small little holes all over the ipower.

Those plants are looking Great and congrats on your harvest. More harvesting coming later too Nice

Thanks, PC. It is nice. Very happy with the results.

For a quick dry on test buds, I wrap the bud in foil and poke a few holes in it so air can flow through and then I attach that foil pack to the grill rack in my convection oven. 5-10 minutes at 230 degrees will dry out my bud enough to smoke it, and the temperature helps to start carbolizing it. The "green" pot is still pretty nasty... but this process will allow it to have quite a kick in that test pipe.

This did pretty well but would have worked better had I been smart enough to break up the small buds to aid with the drying.

Hay al I am a new grower too. How did you like running multiple strains I will have two strains I will be running in my tent I was thinking of doing 4 strains so I could try more but people said it would be easier to just run two Would you run multiple strains again or was it a PIA.

Hay al I am a new grower too. How did you like running multiple strains I will have two strains I will be running in my tent I was thinking of doing 4 strains so I could try more but people said it would be easier to just run two Would you run multiple strains again or was it a PIA.

Now keep in mind this is just my opinion, but I don't think running six strains is any different than running six plants of the same strain. You still have to respond to each plant as an individual plant. Running six plants can be a little time consuming with watering and the like so running fewer plants might be simpler and less time consuming. I really wouldn't change that at all. Your mileage (or kilometerage, if that's what you're used to) may vary.

Now keep in mind this is just my opinion, but I don't think running six strains is any different than running six plants of the same strain. You still have to respond to each plant as an individual plant. Running six plants can be a little time consuming with watering and the like so running fewer plants might be simpler and less time consuming. I really wouldn't change that at all. Your mileage (or kilometerage, if that's what you're used to) may vary.
I am just starting so I have no experience to judge which is easier. We did run three strains in my greenhouse this past summer and they each grew differently which isn't a problem in a big green house. I have a 5x5 tent so I think 4 plants should be plenty and this being my first indoor grow I want room to move around and get to each plant for the drenches, Teas and Foliar Sprays with DBHBB gear. Your grow looks Great and your harvest too good luck on harvesting the rest of your crop
:passitleft:

I am just starting so I have no experience to judge which is easier. We did run three strains in my greenhouse this past summer and they each grew differently which isn't a problem in a big green house. I have a 5x5 tent so I think 4 plants should be plenty and this being my first indoor grow I want room to move around and get to each plant for the drenches, Teas and Foliar Sprays with DBHBB gear. Your grow looks Great and your harvest too good luck on harvesting the rest of your crop
:passitleft:

Keep in mind that most tents that size have multiple "doors" to access your plants. That came in handy for me. I had four plants in 5 gal pots and three plants in 10 gal smart bags in the 5x5 before moving them to the 5x10. The side doors on my tent helped me reach the plants in the back without having to take the rest out of the way.

It is really hard to get to the back and sides of my tent there is very little room I have to really squeeze to get between the tent and walls the room is small, Smaller then I thought I was thinking about a 4x8 tent but no way would it fit so I am glad I went with the 5x5

Going to give a little update here on Day 69 of 12/12.

Temps and RH have been within range. Outside temps have moderated and we are in a dry pattern at least until next week.

Harvest of the first two plants went well. The others aren't quite there. MH1 and BB are the closest to being done, IMHO, but I'm a newbie so what the hell do I know? Nikita likely has 2 more weeks with all those white pistils. Westley and OS may be a week away still but keeping a close watch for potential Sunday takedown.

The odor in the main fridge is not bad with NL and OGK CBD in there. I have four baking soda boxes in there so that helps some. I'm trying to get the temps right in the garage fridge I just picked up used yesterday for 50 bucks. Earlier it was below freezing in the fridge. Waiting for it to even out with the temp ballasts (AKA water bottles) in there.

Let's start off with MH1, shall we?

Wowza Al! :jawdropper: Sweet harvest!

It is really hard to get to the back and sides of my tent there is very little room I have to really squeeze to get between the tent and walls the room is small, Smaller then I thought I was thinking about a 4x8 tent but no way would it fit so I am glad I went with the 5x5

Good thing you went with the 5x5.

Wowza Al! :jawdropper: Sweet harvest!

Thanks, stoneotter.

Great harvests so far,Al !
Westley sure came a long way from her humble beginnings!

Back
Top Bottom