Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Tonight's Soundtrack is a special one. It's included Alabama, Alan Jackson, and Elvis. Elvis was my Daddy's favorite. I listened to Alabama a lot growing up. But Alan Jackson's Drive reminds me of one of my best all-time memories of when Daddy let me drive. I really did feel like Mario Andretti or at least something really special. He's been gone for what seems like forever and yesterday at the same time. He didn't believe in drinking, much less getting high, but he would support what I'm doing here 100% because that's just how he was. Ever loving and understanding and supporting. I try to be more like him. He did like to grow tomatoes and okra. We got our own "tomatoes" now
Awesome update Al!
Makes me reminisce about the first time I drove my mothers vehicle. When she found out I pushed it down the road with another friend, just to start it up, for a quick midnight joy ride. She was pissed!
Ohh the memories..:circle-of-love:

So now we're down to three plants in the flower tent: Orange Sherbet, Westley, and Nikita.
:nervous-guy:
he would support what I'm doing here 100% because that's just how he was.
I don’t even know your father, but he would absolutely support you, every step of the way! :thumb:

Tangled would agree on occasion. :D
Noo..... wife’s don’t do that!

Keep some good memories alive tonight and make some new ones for you and someone else. It'll keep you warm today knowing it will keep someone else warm years from now. Peace and love to y'all.
Very well said! :circle-of-love:

Awesome Harvests there Ala. Wow! Bravo... Bravo..... And it looks like you have your perpetual garden getting set up. You are doing wonderful. An inspiration to us all. <applause>

Thank you, oops.

And thank you, Amy.

Awesome update Al!
Makes me reminisce about the first time I drove my mothers vehicle. When she found out I pushed it down the road with another friend, just to start it up, for a quick midnight joy ride. She was pissed!
Ohh the memories..:circle-of-love:

:nervous-guy:

I don’t even know your father, but he would absolutely support you, every step of the way! :thumb:

Noo..... wife’s don’t do that!

Very well said! :circle-of-love:

When I was about 9 my dad would let me "drive" on an old dirt road. It was awesome.

Nah, my wife never thinks bad things about me. :D

Pro pot growing Mr. A! Great haul, great pics. Cheers mate! :yahoo:

Thank you, Pbass.

BTW, is that a Fender in your name or something you eat? :)

Fender in his name, flautist in his avatar :). (That is Ian Anderson, no?)

I did not even realize that. I have to admit to not listening too much to JT. Does that earn 50 lashes with a wet noodle? Wait. Someone around here will surely misinterpret that. :D

I haven't heard JT in a long time I need to crank up some bungle in the jungle Lol I thought that was Ian Anderson or Ted N
I as well though it was ted from the get go lol

When I was about 9 my dad would let me "drive" on an old dirt road. It was awesome.
My dad let me drive once, but that was only once. Because I never saw my dad when I was young. :laughtwo:

lol no I remember walking the ditches with my brothers on camping trips with my father. We scrounged the ditches for bottles and cans along the way, to use for my dads beer money. Good times!

Day 77 of 12/12/

A few days ago I took 30 minutes off the timer on the light so we are actually at 11:30/12:30

Westley isn't quite ready so I watered them all after letting them stress over being dry for a day.

Mr. A your super soil kicked ***!
As a fellow newbie, you inspired me to start my compost and homemade nutes.
(Can't wait to use them. Electrician is coming the beginning of the month).
Thank you for sharing all of your hard research and techniques.

Mr. A your super soil kicked ***!
As a fellow newbie, you inspired me to start my compost and homemade nutes.
(Can't wait to use them. Electrician is coming the beginning of the month).
Thank you for sharing all of your hard research and techniques.

I can't disagree with your comment on the super soil. Choosing it was probably the best decision I made or at least the most important. You're going to love it.

Woohoo for electricians! Can't wait to see the indoor grow!

Thank you!

I have stood firm. We could move the wires ourselves but with putting the grow area in, I don't feel safe not having the wires checked.
Our oldest grandson's Mom and her boyfriend were in a house fire last weekend. All are well. His families home is a total loss. I know God listens to prayers. She woke up before the smoke detector. This lady is awesome. I pray always with thanks for her.
We don't know the cause yet.
Check your smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, please.
I will have 1 set right at my grow room!

I have stood firm. We could move the wires ourselves but with putting the grow area in, I don't feel safe not having the wires checked.
Our oldest grandson's Mom and her boyfriend were in a house fire last weekend. All are well. His families home is a total loss. I know God listens to prayers. She woke up before the smoke detector. This lady is awesome. I pray always with thanks for her.
We don't know the cause yet.
Check your smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, please.
I will have 1 set right at my grow room!

My smoke/CO detectors let me know if I haven't kept them happy and long before the battery actually dies. Annoying as hell if I've forgotten to buy batteries and it's 4 AM.

Glad everyone there is OK after the fire. Scary stuff. The home can be replaced.

Smart to have one there at the grow room.

It's not something we talk much about but with all the electric and heat we deal with as growers being in close proximity to very flammable materials we should be proactive in both preventing and detecting fire. Smart also to have an good electrician on the wiring.

I know most don't keep up with college football like I do but Alabama's quarterback (Tua Tagovailoa) sustained a pretty serious injury to his hip in today's game. Everyone is hoping it is not career-ending (as in NFL career). Praying for the young man and just sick about it.

Tua's surgeon issued a statement that he is expected to (eventually) make a full recovery. Thank goodness.

Back
Top Bottom