Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Dooogss. Go easy on me brother.......alls I can say is #shrinkage! For reals it must be cold in there. I probably wont be topping them off but I transplant a little earlier than I normally would and longer veg in 15s. Talking photos. 1 BCP is getting ready to be quadline.

BCP

BCP

BCP

BCP

BB

BB

A5

A5

A5

Hey h00k! I've got plenty of soil! I may fill a couple of them but the soil sunk/shrunk so much that the plants are lower the the top of the pot. The big A5 could easily be topped off but still, I think I'd rather up pot sooner and veg longer in the 15's. Wish I were south of the border sippin some rum drinks by the ocean... :surf:

Enjoy!

Ya eh Magoo,...sakes. :nomo:

:rofl: all in good fun Duggs! At least you don't need to scold me, the crew kinda did it for you.

morning ween and gang :nomo:
Not sure how the hell I fell so behind, I'm also gong to be topping my 4 wild Hazes as a precaution :nervous-guy:you know how I love too let the ladies go el natural :headbanger: I think i'll respect the sativa:passitleft:

Yeah buddy! I'm getting into this sativa thing now too, excited! Only ever grew the 1 Carnival which was a favorite at the time.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Do you dunk your pots before putting seeds into soil? Helps majorly with that shrinkage. Girls looking great other then that. Cheers

Hey Dark! I do not dunk prior to adding the seeds because when I tried that before a lot of soil spilled out the drain holes and was hard to recover. I thourougly wet from the top then add more soil but I honestly can't remember how I did it this time, guessing I did it wrong. Pfffft, a little rusty I guess. We're all human. I'll get it right next time, thanks Scotia!

:passitleft:

Yeah you sold me on the A5 and BCP which are just about caught up. One of the A5s is a little mottled/blotchy but not bad.

I like me some nice smiley weed, get shit done weed! I grew Carnival once. Wish I had more seeds, someday I'll grab some more.

:passitleft:

Love the A5 and BCP...two of my favorites to smoke. I'll have to find a way to get you some of my Malawi x Tangie OG cross seeds...when you find a good one, MAN is she good! Perfect in the AM first-smoke kinda stuff if you're an all-dayer like myself.

Do you dunk your pots before putting seeds into soil? Helps majorly with that shrinkage. Girls looking great other then that. Cheers
I've been top watering when I plant my seeds and I think that's part of the reason I've been having trouble with mine coming up at times. I think the seeds are getting pushed further down into the soil below the depths they want. I've started watering first, then I plant the seed about a quarter of an inch in max and haven't had any problems so far. Only done about half a dozen so far, but it looks like it's fixed my issue.

Back
Top Bottom