Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I've redeemed prizes with them a couple times

I bet you have......Mr.OTM/Y! :high-five: :ganjamon:

I Love @SeedsMan I have had nothing but good experiences when ordering and receiving my seeds. I had trouble with some bad seeds that didn't germinate. they were from Garden of Green so not breed by them I had one germinate out of 8 three of them were a buy a 5 pack and get 3 free of the same strain. So I bought 5 pack. After writing them with in a couple days they got back with me and replaced the 5 pack with two 5 packs of my choice of 8 strains. I would call that Good costumer service. I will buy my seeds from Seedsman in the future as long as they have what I am looking for.

For sure! Thanks for sharing PC!

A few pics from tonight. Starting to like the looks of my BB Diesel Auto. I think I jumped the gun on my quadline a bit.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Spreading the Bubba Hash love around hey Ween? Good on you! For all you Bubba Hash lovers I highly recommend trying the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam (Bubba Jam). That one has the flavor of Bubba Hash with an incredibly uplifting high. The Nepal Jam adds a very positive effect to the Bubba. Not to mention of all the strains I've run that one was the shiniest plant I've seen in my garden. It loves our soil.

Gotta love the Bubba Hash. You had some of mine I'm pretty certain. Got ya hooked. ;)
Spreading the Bubba Hash love around hey Ween? Good on you! For all you Bubba Hash lovers I highly recommend trying the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam (Bubba Jam). That one has the flavor of Bubba Hash with an incredibly uplifting high. The Nepal Jam adds a very positive effect to the Bubba. Not to mention of all the strains I've run that one was the shiniest plant I've seen in my garden. It loves our soil.
NepJam is one of Ace's most worked lines. The straight ones, plus the crosses using them all seem to have this chandelier shape when you top them once. My Bubba Hash x NepJam is still fairly small. It like like it's going to take a bit of coaxing on this one as it's taking after your cut off Bubba. Tall and columnar. I'm really looking forward to this one. Especially after your description. I love the Bubba Hash, but the buzz is kind of glad compared to the soaring sativas I normally smoke. Excellent smoke to sit and chill or late at night. My sativas kind of make it difficult to sleep if I smoke them late at night.

dang neiko you make that sound so good I just spent 300.00 on seeds now I have to get the wallet out again thanks! :)

Ok....ok. Add ATF and Bubba Jam to the list of seeds to buy....some day!:rofl:

I probably would've gone with Jamba or Jamba Hash for a name.

I have space in my 5x5 so am Gonna try to grow 2 at 12/12 from seed. Gonna start 1 in a 1 and the other in its final 5 or 7 (with 5 or so of soil if I can't find the 5s) to compare. Both are Delicious Candy.

I know this was not ideal but those 1s with 2/3 of soil, I popped them out of the pot, added soil to bottom, some roots powder and put them back. I also up canned the 2 BB autos into 1 #7, that is all the soil they deserve.

Am doing some Tilt training on 1 of my A5s. She was topped the other day and I've gently bent the stalk and tucked leaves and tilted the whole plant so the lowers could catch up.

I got my RKS seeds that me Magoo and Neiko went in on! Thanks Magoo!

Add ATF and Bubba Jam to the list of seeds to buy....some day
That's Funny I say the same thing about those two. They sound like too good of a strain to pass up, got to remember those next time I order seeds
:high-five:

More seeds eh PC...... :rofl:
Not for a while I have other thing that take precedents over seeds for now, Another Budget LED light, a watering system, A Car that needs fixed etc. But down the line ATF and Bubba Jam will be on my list. If that K A5 H is what I am expecting, a reorder of that will be on my short list. I only have two of those seeds

Ok....ok. Add ATF and Bubba Jam to the list of seeds to buy....some day!:rofl:

I probably would've gone with Jamba or Jamba Hash for a name.

I have space in my 5x5 so am Gonna try to grow 2 at 12/12 from seed. Gonna start 1 in a 1 and the other in its final 5 or 7 (with 5 or so of soil if I can't find the 5s) to compare. Both are Delicious Candy.

I know this was not ideal but those 1s with 2/3 of soil, I popped them out of the pot, added soil to bottom, some roots powder and put them back. I also up canned the 2 BB autos into 1 #7, that is all the soil they deserve.

Am doing some Tilt training on 1 of my A5s. She was topped the other day and I've gently bent the stalk and tucked leaves and tilted the whole plant so the lowers could catch up.

I got my RKS seeds that me Magoo and Neiko went in on! Thanks Magoo!

Dude that Delicious Candy to date has been one of my favorite plants to smoke. Great all-around hybrid high, I found myself often reaching for it before walking the dog at sunset. A+ in my book, wish i kept her around!

Back
Top Bottom