Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Damn Stoney! Should I grow 1 or both regular vs 12/12? Right after they cracked I put 1 in a 1 and 1 in a 7. I could probably fit the 1 in with my veg girls but that's gonna make it tight soon enough.....

Cheers!:passitleft:

Hard to say, I only grew it once! I did the usual though--a month or so in a 1gal, then 7gal for the flip. Seriously Jealous....If you keep a cut or two, let me know!

Hey ween! Congrats on your NOTM brother! :bravo: :welldone:

Thanks @Backlipslide! :passitleft:

Congratulations Ween! Very well deserved brother!

Thanks @Mr. Magoo! :ganjamon:

Congrats Ween!

Thanks @Pennywise! :roorrip:

Congrats yo

Thanks @Lerugged!:blunt:

Hard to say, I only grew it once! I did the usual though--a month or so in a 1gal, then 7gal for the flip. Seriously Jealous....If you keep a cut or two, let me know!

Well my initial plan was to start both 1 and 7 at 12/12 but now I think I'll run the 1 at 16/8 and the 7 at 12/12.

congratulations ween its a pretty one!

Thanks @ilikemsticky!:bongrip:

Hey hey!! NOTM!!

...that's one ridiculous lookin' bud amigo--cheers!

:theband: :passitleft:

Muchos Gracias @StoneyMemoirs! :hookah:

Congrats on the NOTM bud! I knew she was a winner!

Thanks @TheGreenYeti! :bong:

Congrats Ween on the big win!

Thanks @neikodog! :Rasta:

Ditto! :bravo:

Great work Ween!

Thanks @Graytail! :rollit:

Congrats Ween :thumb: On NOTM

Thanks @PCaddict! :volcano-smiley:

Just a couple pics of my quad and my tilt.

I hear ya. Did you ever see the crazy Apricot Jelly from in house? They were freebies, I have 8 or 10 of them.

Next up for me will be the Double Wild Durban, when I get them and then skunks. Of course I have a couple Boptang clones I need to keep around and run again AND I need to take clones of my A5 and BCP AND I have a very special clone coming soon that I'll need to keep and flower. Damn, I'm gonna need more grow space!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom