Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Update

All looks good in both tents. Even my tiny neglected clones are looking good. Gonna try to keep them small.

My A5 tilt project is growing slow while her sister is growing pretty fast. Quad is doing great! She does have some Browning on the edges of a few leaves but otherwise looks great. I tied down the top node yesterday and the bottom node is pretty much caught up. Starting to see a little frost in the bloom tent but I don't expect much from these girls. Having that 1 timer tab up when it was supposed to be down really screwed them up.

Photo dump

BCP Quad

BCP untopped

BCP Quad tied down

A5 big girl

A5 lil tilt project

Bop 2

Bop 3

BB autos

Diesel auto stacking nicely

Delicious Candy at 12/12

Flower girls

Frost

Gonna try to keep them small.
What's you strategy for that? I pulled a few plants and cut down for the bonsai method. They are gonna be culled but I am playing around with them. They have been sitting on my kitchen table for a week and they have not moved in size much at all and still showing very good health. They are gonna be feeding on leftover nutes from my Blue Mystic run and I am hoping they just keep going the way they have been.

Thanks buddy! No real plan. Thinking I'll just chop em down if they get too big or take clones and either cull or flower the mother's. These 2 clones are keeper cuts from hawk plus I need to keep the A5s and BCPs around AND soon I'll have that mystery keeper cut which I'll need to keep around. Should be able to unveil that one in a week or so.

BCP has been my favorite plant to grow/smell, ha! Just love that cherry smell. The smoke is pretty good too.

:passitleft:

Ween,..i got lost.... :passitleft: Your girls look perfect bud. You won another notm. Good on ya .
Thats a tuff one, so many awesome buds . Growers around these parts can really show off. Cheers . I should get updates from here now , for a while. :high-five:

Thanks brother! One day I hope to be able to enter POTM, that one seems tougher.

I soaked my bubblegum for 12-15 hours and it's been in paper towel for a couple days and no sign of cracking yet so I decided to soak another. Went through and cataloged my seeds.

I found one last Slurricane and I'm a glutton for punishment so I dropped it in a shot glass. If they both pop, I'll figure it out!:rofl:

I live in hurricane territory so having a backup generator is essential. Could run extension cords inside if you have generator.

I was stuck without one during hurricane Ike power was out almost 2 weeks, never doing that again!

Thanks brother! One day I hope to be able to enter POTM, that one seems tougher.

I soaked my bubblegum for 12-15 hours and it's been in paper towel for a couple days and no sign of cracking yet so I decided to soak another. Went through and cataloged my seeds.

I found one last Slurricane and I'm a glutton for punishment so I dropped it in a shot glass. If they both pop, I'll figure it out!:rofl:
Wow somebody has some seeds

You'll get the best battery life out of the cheapo blue LEDs. :Namaste:

Not sure if they're blue leds but at the big box store these led lights were $9.97, as seen on TV, ha!:rofl: I got 4 and a pack of batteries. 2 for each tent. They're pretty bright! $60 is cheap insurance. Hopefully power will go back on sooner than later. Thanks Gray!

I live in hurricane territory so having a backup generator is essential. Could run extension cords inside if you have generator.

I was stuck without one during hurricane Ike power was out almost 2 weeks, never doing that again!

I've thought about getting a generator but the power does not go out that often so not sure it's worth it. If I do get one, it'll be for my plants, ha!

Wow somebody has some seeds

Yeah, I've got a few. No where near as many as some of the other addicts on here, ha!:rofl: if I popped 20 per year which seems a little high considering I'll have clones going, that is about 10 years worth of seeds.

Oh yeah, I drove into a ditch on my way to pick up the lights. Luckily some really nice guy with an awesome jeep and a winch yanked me out like it was nothing!

Back
Top Bottom