Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Hey @weenmeoff
As requested my new journal is up, just follow my sig.

I'm there! Thanks for the heads up! :passitleft:

We must be getting hit with same storm ween. Hate power outage days. Keeping fingers crossed we don’t lose power. Getting hit by a good storm right now same one that probably got you.

Yeah, I was thinking it was going to be worse like out for days but we may be ok. I hope you don't lose power!

Y'all losing power from heavy amounts of snow??

Freezing rain stuck on trees, some wind then a little snow on top and branches are falling everywhere! A large limb fell in the street just around a turn which is why I ran into a ditch. Good times! :rofl:

:passitleft:

Yeah, I was thinking it was going to be worse like out for days but we may be ok. I hope you don't lose power!

Freezing rain stuck on trees, some wind then a little snow on top and branches are falling everywhere! A large limb fell in the street just around a turn which is why I ran into a ditch. Good times! :rofl:

Glad you're ok my dood!

I wouldn't know anything about those Yankee problems :laugh:

Damn man, sounds about as crazy as up here in Breckenridge, we had 19” over night and another like half foot today plus more snow tomorrow night, supposed to be like 3ft in total after this storm lol and already the highways and main roads are even shutting down because the plows can’t keep up with how much snow we getting so I’ve made the decision to stay in and not go anywhere.... don’t want to become friendly with any ditches haha

Not a lot of snow this time or this whole season....yet. Sounds like youre snowed in. Not such a bad thing sometimes...

I’m in trim jail anyways lol so it’s keeping me focused!

I've had Paki for a few months and it still impresses me! :yummy:

Has a kick like a mule, but the fade is great!

Back
Top Bottom