Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I hear ya. Did you ever see the crazy Apricot Jelly from in house? They were freebies, I have 8 or 10 of them.

Next up for me will be the Double Wild Durban, when I get them and then skunks. Of course I have a couple Boptang clones I need to keep around and run again AND I need to take clones of my A5 and BCP AND I have a very special clone coming soon that I'll need to keep and flower. Damn, I'm gonna need more grow space!

:passitleft:

Next thing you know you will have more keepers than you know what to do with and will be wondering how you can work your way through your seed collection :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m pretty excited about my Bandaid Haze 7 cuttings. Can’t wait until I see roots. I need a good Haze in my collection.

Are you back up and running then Penny?

Next thing you know you will have more keepers than you know what to do with and will be wondering how you can work your way through your seed collection :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are you back up and running then Penny?

Maybe but so far I prefer growing from seed. All my clones come out funky but hope I can get better at growing clones.

I’m just rooting these clones I was gifted for the moment but it’s a start.

Awesome! I need to follow one of your grows at some point lol. I have seen you around every where and you are even following my journal, but I do not know if I have ever been to one of yours. I need to change that.

Maybe but so far I prefer growing from seed. All my clones come out funky but hope I can get better at growing clones.

I love growing clones, but I definitely enjoy popping seeds and finding new gems to run.

You sure can. I ran an FPOG x Wedding Cake and it threw crazy bananas the first round. I had a second one ready to flip and flipped it to fill up the space. i did not take a cut because of how many bananas the seed plant threw. Well the clone plant, grown in the same tent in I think the same spot even, did not throw a single banana. I got my hands on the cup winning cut of Wedding Cake and the FPOG x Wedding Cake was better in every way. pretty bummed I let her go without seeing how she did as a clone. Only time I have ever had a clone not banana if the mom did.

Don't go smoking all that at once. Spread it out over at least two joints. :Rasta:
My Diesel should produce 2-3 zips but think that space in the tent could be better used. Another new for me will be regs. Except I guess my 1st grow which was bag seeds (can you get feminisef bag seeds,?) But I went 3 for 3!

Yes, you can get feminised bag seed. In fact it's probably fairly common. That's what hermie plants create.

Plants look ok to me from what I can see bud!

I’ve read where clones didn’t hermie regardless of what the parents do

I have definitely had clones hermie on me. I brought in a Sour Diesel clone and it hermed worse than anything I have ever run. I have seen others run it without problems so it has to be something I did that it hated. That is not the only one though. I have dropped a few things for throwing bananas even as clones.

So do I, if I recall correctly @neikodog had some I tried. Can't say there was much of an impression or I would remember it better.
May not have been the best pheno out there either. Not sure if he sorted through many to find out.
The Apricot Jelly's I did were both strong plants. They had tons of resin and unique smells. I never did nail down the flavor but it was definitely unique. The high was very generic though. I didn't really smoke a whole lot of it. I had 2 zips in a jar for over a year, I sold some to a guy who loved it and ended up cleaning me out so I guess it wasn't bad just not what I would keep around.

The Apricot Jelly's I did were both strong plants. They had tons of resin and unique smells. I never did nail down the flavor but it was definitely unique. The high was very generic though. I didn't really smoke a whole lot of it. I had 2 zips in a jar for over a year, I sold some to a guy who loved it and ended up cleaning me out so I guess it wasn't bad just not what I would keep around.
That is how I remember it, took backseat to the deadly sativa, super malawi haze, thai chi, & a5.

EDIT and oh yes the bubba hash :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom