Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Follow up question on the blue light. I covered the whole front with paper and duct tape and put electrical tape over the LED that lights up the tank. I brought into a dark closet and there is still a small amount of light. Will that be ok or should I not risk it? I'd like to use the Huey part of the controller if I can. Maybe I need a Huey with no light.....

:passitleft:

If it affects them, you'll notice weird single and 3 bladed leaves starting in about a week or so. I personally have the orange switch from my power strip showing and I've never had any issues. That being said, I had a portable AC unit that put out a ton of light with the lights out and I had to cover the top with Panda film.

Follow up question on the blue light. I covered the whole front with paper and duct tape and put electrical tape over the LED that lights up the tank. I brought into a dark closet and there is still a small amount of light. Will that be ok or should I not risk it? I'd like to use the Huey part of the controller if I can. Maybe I need a Huey with no light.....

:passitleft:
More layers of tape

Thanks guys! It's a very low amount of light. Most of what I covered is good, brought the duct tape in with me and added a few pieces. There is a vent on the bottom where the light escapes and pretty sure I can't cover that. Previous hueys I had of the exact same model, click the button once to turn the tank light on and another time and all lights went out. I'm gonna call tech support on Tuesday but I tried all 3 and none go out. Grrr!

Well I only have 5 of each Skunk and space is limited. I'm already over capacity but I can fire up my small tent. Saw roots on my tall A5 clone (2 very small shutes in 1 rapid rooter) but the 2nd clone I took would be better. Not sure if I'll take a clone from my short A5 which is my tilt. I'll probably wind up regretting that....

All five phenos of ACE's A5 are worth keeping. If i had the space, time , etc., i would have an area , just for a few A5's. It's a strain we should all try and hang on to. The history behind it is fascinating, with all of Neville Shoenmakers original , earliest work getting it all started way back ...waaay back.
Make some cool plans,...then puff some A5... :surf:

Huh...?.....nice.....You guys getting all this LP have absolutely no idea how lucky you all are.
Getting this quality of cannabis so early in your growing careers. You will always compare future produce to Doc's LP.

I'm feeling extremely lucky and thankful to be given the opportunity to grow it. I really hope I can do it justice and keep it around for years!

Back
Top Bottom