Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Loving the variety of techniques you got going on. Looking good! :bongrip:

Thanks seedling! All sorts of experimentation going on this round. Really loving the quad and tilt training!

I dropped a few more seeds into 1s. Slurricane, yes giving it another go, if I get another plant with no serated leaves I will officially be a Slurricane hater, ha!:rofl:

The other 2 are seeds I found in buds I got from Morgile when we hung out last summer. The strain is A5 most likely pollinated by Mulange. Regs so I'll be looking for balls!:rofl:

I posted these over at Docs but am gonna post here too. The 2 A5s dried out before the BCPs and got GE yesterday which the loved! A long time ago I got an ink bird temp and humidity controller which is cool but it only has 2 plugs so I'm using it for rh only. Point is I finally hooked it up.

...I found the A5's to be quite thirsty, especially when they get rollin' post flip!...that diesel auto is stacking nice, and if she beef's up a lil' more, be a nice lil' haul...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Thanks h00k! Diesel seems very much a sativa. Anything will beat my 1st auto harvested. Got 2 or 3 grams dry. Smoking it now and it's decent, nothing to write home about.

:passitleft: + Cerveza

Diesel should be a sativa leaner.

Thanks Penny! Would a sativa auto possibly take longer to finish?

My huey used to be plugged in to same timer as light so it was off with lights but now that I hooked it to the controller it might be going on during lights out. Question is will the fairly bright blue light on it effect my plants? There is a round 2" dial to set how high which is surrounded by a blue led light. On previous models the light could be turned off.

hey ween I have one that has a blue light to I don't no if it effects them or not I just stand a piece of cardboard in front of it block it :) your girls are looking good!

Thanks Sticky! Well the light is facing the tent wall. Sadly my flower girls are not great due to my timer issue. I actually culled the Dosido because it was never going to amount to anything. Barely filled 1/2 a gallon freezer bag, I'll make into oil. Most of these flowers will be made into oil but there will be some smokable flower. I may just use the controller to dehumidify which is an odd problem to have in winter. My 12x20 space has fitted rigid insulation in most of the windows and space is heated by propane so maybe that is where humidity comes from....? Veg tent huey is on light timer.

Cheers :passitleft:

its always something were growing plants that belong outside so there will be issues the closer we get to the perfect environment the better everything is :) usually in the winter here when its raining I don't need a huey but this month weve had no rain so im having to run the huey all day long not at lights out though it goes off with timer:)im not sure about the propane heater I love your 12x20 I would love that much space :)my last grow didn't yield much I didn't veg them enough its plenty for me just not much to give to friends and family:bongrip:good luck bud!

Thanks again Sticky! It is a great space! It was a former living space before my new house was built. Only steps from the back door! I have a 5x5, a 4x4 and a 2.5x3.5 and still living space in case I have enough company, I can stay out there. King bed in the loft and left the TV in there. I will not mess up my veg girls! I can't wait to flower them out. My Delicious Candy I'm running at 12/12 from seed is looking good so far. High hopes for that one even though yield will probably not be so good from what I've read.

Cheers!:passitleft:

I have read a lot of info on Hueys ....a lot have a way to turn the light off cause the main thing ppl use them for is babies rooms......so those poor little pumpkins can get some sleep.

Thanks Seedling! These have a power button for the light but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll try again later. I have a 3rd one which I just tried and it seems to be working. I'll have to test if it stays off with power interruption. I've pretty much been in the zone the way it was set up so will probably just go back to that.

Got my Bubba Hash seeds from Seedsman plus 3 free white widow fems, they also covered shipping so I did not put out a penny, just used my $50 credit from pic of month contest.

:passitleft:

Thanks Penny! Would a sativa auto possibly take longer to finish?

My huey used to be plugged in to same timer as light so it was off with lights but now that I hooked it to the controller it might be going on during lights out. Question is will the fairly bright blue light on it effect my plants? There is a round 2" dial to set how high which is surrounded by a blue led light. On previous models the light could be turned off.
You want to make sure you run you're dehumidifier at lights off. Your humidity will spike at lights off as the temperature drops.

I just picked up a dedicated unit Wednesday as I can't set a humidity level in my mini split. Supposedly you can set the rh level on it, but I can't seem to get that part to work. So far putting the mini split on auto and running it on continuous seems to get my rooms right to the sweet spot.
Thanks again Sticky! It is a great space! It was a former living space before my new house was built. Only steps from the back door! I have a 5x5, a 4x4 and a 2.5x3.5 and still living space in case I have enough company, I can stay out there. King bed in the loft and left the TV in there. I will not mess up my veg girls! I can't wait to flower them out. My Delicious Candy I'm running at 12/12 from seed is looking good so far. High hopes for that one even though yield will probably not be so good from what I've read.

BTW, Delicious Candy is a rare skunk pheno. If you're interested I have a collection of seeds that are DC pollinated by a fast flowering Malawi that I'll probably never run.

So even without the de-huey, I've been in the zone with just a few times it spiked and I check remotely with the 'Minder' and if it does, I go manually turn the de huey on, no longer, it's on a controller. I also get an email if rh gets over 74 which is what I set that alarm to. I can set the huey to the sweet spot. The Minder tells me if I'm in the prime VPD zone and with huey and de huey hooked to the controller I can keep it in the zone but that damn blue light.

I appreciate your offer but let's hold off until next time we hang out! I've got a waiting list of seeds to run that'll last a good 5 years, ha!:rofl: Thanks brother!

So even without the de-huey, I've been in the zone with just a few times it spiked and I check remotely with the 'Minder' and if it does, I go manually turn the de huey on, no longer, it's on a controller. I also get an email if rh gets over 74 which is what I set that alarm to. I can set the huey to the sweet spot. The Minder tells me if I'm in the prime VPD zone and with huey and de huey hooked to the controller I can keep it in the zone but that damn blue light.

I appreciate your offer but let's hold off until next time we hang out! I've got a waiting list of seeds to run that'll last a good 5 years, ha!:rofl: Thanks brother!

What controller do you have ween?

What controller do you have ween?

Hey Dark. No full blown controller, just individual ink bird ones. One for temp which I use to keep night temps above 68 and the other is the it 608 which can control temp and rh but only has 2 plugs and I'm using now to dehumidify only.

Everything is pretty much in the zone so I guess I don't need a full blown controller. In my space is a direct vent propane stove set to 68 and I have a window shaker AC for summer.

Man GE is awesome! Gave my BCPs some last night and they're perky and had nice growth since last night.

Back
Top Bottom