Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I am going to run that Killer A5 Haze in my tent next run after this one so I am Very interested in watching those. I am really excited for that grow and to have some Killer sativa in my stash

,,,couple A5/Killer shots...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Man what Fat ass colas, Great job !! how was the smoke ? I have heard Great thing about the strain. I cant wait to try some but that will be next fall. I wish the dispensers around me would have some so I could try it before then but they don't carry it or any African Sativas. I sure wish they did.
:high-five: :thumb:

Try ACE PC.....they have some African stuff.
Yeah that is where the K A5 H is from. I was saying I would like to buy some bud from the dispensaries to try so I know what the Buzz is going to be like , I think my Malawi x Panama is from ACE too.

Mine had such a great natural structure I topped and everything just filled in perfectly. I'm sure any kind of training should be a breeze. In my limited experience that BCP was by far the easiest to grow and maintain.

Yeah I've grown a few BCPs and they've all been very vigorous growers! That's why I thought BCP would be a good one to try the quad thing.

:passitleft:

Thanks Morg! So far I think I've topped all of my plants. I've seen some pretty great plants on here that were not topped so I guess I wanna try that one day.

:passitleft:
It's fun to see their natural shape. Just something to keep in mind. I know you've got some headroom, but they can get tall really quick without topping. I'd try it with a bit tamer strain than a pure sativa first as they can really stretch if you don't top at least once.

While on the topic of timers. Last night I was in my 5x5 and the freaking light went off! Sure enough, 1 or maybe 2 (tops) little tabs was up when it was supposed to be down. This was about 11pm. On time has always been 420pm and 10 days ago off time changed to flip at 420am. Who knows how long it's been like this!?!? Plants look great! Could I run into issues because of this?
Shit sakes Ween...i bet your glad i mentioned for PC to double check his timers eh......
Dont worry......no harm will come as long as photoperiod was in veg. state and NOT bloom......in which case u would be in for a world of grief.
Please......EVERYONE check your timers.......i do every day.
Just have a quick looky at them.....could save a crop.....just like Ween just did.
Cheers eh
Nope, I'm in flower...flipped 10 days ago. :straightface: I honestly was not expecting you to say that because they look great, especially after their trans yesterday.

Are my girls screwed due to timer? It's been 10 days since flip. They're looking pretty good but all through veg they had these tiny budlets for lack of better term. Very odd growth but otherwise they're looking very good.

Are my girls screwed due to timer? It's been 10 days since flip. They're looking pretty good but all through veg they had these tiny budlets for lack of better term. Very odd growth but otherwise they're looking very good.

They'll be fine. I don't see any signs of reveg growth like 3 bladed leaves. I don't think they fully had converted to flowering by the looks of it.

Actually ... :hmmmm: ... they never got out of veg ... right? :cheesygrinsmiley: You just kinda accidentally ran a gas lantern routine on 'em. :laughtwo: Interrupted nights ... so no blooming occurred.

:slide: :bongrip:

Am I thinking right?

Man what Fat ass colas, Great job !! how was the smoke ? I have heard Great thing about the strain. I cant wait to try some but that will be next fall. I wish the dispensers around me would have some so I could try it before then but they don't carry it or any African Sativas. I sure wish they did.
:high-five: :thumb:

...you won't be disappointed Pc...a very nice high...I like to have a few puffs when I'm out for a walk...can hear the squirrels talking to me...not about me... ;) :rofl:...wish I had some down here now...they were supposed to go legal before January, but didn't happen...having seen a sniffer dog on the incoming luggage carousel again this year(I'm guessing they're looking for imported food??) don't wanna' test my luck...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom