Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks Sticky! I think you're talking about the wild sativas. I also have some old school skunk on the way. Both seed orders will move right to the top of the list of what to pop next! Can't wait!

yes the wild sativas I cant wait either next fall for me its going to be a total sativa grow!
:passitleft:
Whatever I buy last moves to the top of the list all the time! :rofl:
lol that's how it always goes hey seedling I cant tell you how many times ive ordered seeds for the next grow and then when it gets close I see something else I want to grow first so I order those lol! :rofl:

Instagram did me in. Lol
I should probably delete all the breeders and seed banks from my friends. But then I’ll feel
Like I don’t know what’s going on. :rofl:

Instagram did me in. Lol
I should probably delete all the breeders and seed banks from my friends. But then I’ll feel
Magoo I think you have the most seeds at least the most I have ever seen. I think we are All seed addicts. Hell I just started and I already have more then I can run in 4 or 5 years. I think you have more then a few people could run in a life time

Instagram did me in. Lol
Bro that is what did me in as well. And even though I am on the wagon I cannot delete them and risk missing what is coming out lol.It is crazy how easy it is to drop an ignorant amount of money on beans. I think Buckshot spent more money in a year on seeds than I bring home lol!

Back
Top Bottom