Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I need to go get more soil to top mine off I have a little left outside to do it with but I need to let it set at least a day due to it being too cold out. but I will get some in the house so it can warm up

Hey Cola! Great to see you here and Welcome! I'm honored by your presence. :Namaste:

:passitleft:

...1.4...pfft...a few more burrito's, and I'll rip a fart bigger than that... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:h00k...:hookah:...

Haha! :rofl::rofl: Good one h00k!

First thing Duggan looks at on the pictures is the soil Levels

:rofl::rofl: for sure! :meditate::meditate::meditate::meditate:

I'm guilty myself, even with my current girls which I will try to remedy soon! It happens to the best of us, we fill our pots right to the brim, even lift and drop/shake the pots so the Soil will settle a little but we NEVER pack it in as that would be worse, then after a while the Soil compacts on its own and we don't always fill the pots back to the brim. I like having at least a small drop or lip so when I water it doesn't get everywhere.

Off to top off my 15.....um 14.....um 13 gallon pots!:rofl:

Had a power outage just before I woke up today. I heard a beeping noise then my printer reset. I was thinking, "how am I gonna know how long the power was of!?" Well, I got email notifications from the "Minder" when it went off and back on! It was only 2 minutes.

There is no way I can adjust the timer by such a small amount so will just leave it but its nice to know in the event of a longer outage.

Have a Rockin weekend!

:theband:

Did some rearranging in prep for setting up the 5x5 tomorrow. I've got help! Moved the 4x4 and 2x2.5 off the heated rug, under the loft and on 1.5" of rigid insulation. The 5x5 will go up, full height (one 1' extensioon) under the vaulted ceiling. Doors towards each other. Lots left to do so ignore the ducting right inn front puff the tents. SC'ed the crap out of the "experiment" after the pic, she seemed to like it, dirty girl!:rofl:

Diesel left no pistils yet, BB right.

The experiment aka Boptang 2 top and Dosido bottom.

Mimosa 2 left and bop 3 right

Happy Sunday Y'all! I've got some really interesting genetics on the way! They're all regs but also old landrace which 9ve been wanting to add. Supposedly the old road kill Skunk is really hard to find but these are supposed to be the real deal. See the quote below from Magoo for more info and then this pic for a seperate order I made, 5 of each. No more seeds!

This is a follow up about the Skunk seeds. They are releasing a few different variations of Skunk. These supposedly all come from genetics provided by Oldtimer1 who provided the genetics that became Skunk. Blueskiesvienna is the guy who has been working these genetics. These genetics are supposedly from before Oldtimer provided his to the European breeders. From that point it was worked with an emphasis on drawing out the sweet side of the genetics. Now all we have is sweet skunk. Roadkill is no more. Lol. But.....if these are legitimately from stock older than Skunk as we know it then they could be really special. The plants he has grown this year look just like the Skunk #1 from the catalogs back in the 80’s. He has released 3 lines of Skunk. All have the same Skunk male. The 3 mothers represented 3 main expressions of the Skunk spectrum. I’ll post the email below where the lines are described a little better and the price is listed.

The 500 pounds converts to around $666. Lol. Scary right. But if we could get 3 people to go in on it it would 222 apiece. For that price we would each get 5 Regs from each of the 3 lines and we would each get a 10 pack of extras from old genetics as well. Neikodog and myself are willing to give them a shot but would like 1 more person. If anyone is interested just shoot me a PM on here.

Happy Sunday Y'all! I've got some really interesting genetics on the way! They're all regs but also old landrace which 9ve been wanting to add. Supposedly the old road kill Skunk is really hard to find but these are supposed to be the real deal. See the quote below from Magoo for more info and then this pic for a seperate order I made, 5 of each. No more seeds!

Those all sound special Ween. Got my fingers crossed on these Skunks. Everyone that has already started growing some of these are getting some of the terps to back up the claims. Pretty exciting.

I also made another seed order. Lol. I said I was done but couldn’t pass these up. Got lucky and snatched a pack as soon as they were posted. Only 20 available I believe. Anyway....scored some Triangle Kush S1s from CSI Humboldt. Yayy

Back
Top Bottom