Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

You will have plenty to smoke soon enough bud! :passitleft:

Yeah, I'm thinking 4 months before I have new stuff but I have plenty to hold me over.

Gave my gals a brix. The Diesel auto that popped a few days later is bigger than the BB. The BB is flowering already and nothing on the D so bet she will have a bigger yield.....? Been doing some tip spreading.

BB right D left

Bop 3 and mimosa

Bop 2 and Dosido

@Kitchenhawk what is the stretch like on these? I have plenty of room. Plants are a little smaller than I'd like to flip but will need to soon due to "small pots" 2 plants per 15 so about 7 per.

:passitleft:

Overlord ran feminized seeds. The parents are the 2,3 Boptang, so yeah growth is definitely similar. I usually top and train some, so my stretch has not been quite as dramatic as those pics OL provided, but still 2x. So should at least double. The Mimosa the least stretch of the 4.

12 gal's. ?... :reading420magazine:

12 gallons of soil, six gallon rez below them. The fabric pots allow the roots to grow into the rez. They also allowed me to bottom water, which is all they got except for adding some more amendments (not Docs) and top fed water two weeks after flip.

It worked out pretty good, the boptang were happy to the end. The bcb needed a little more as they started to yellow some in flower.

I think I can make Docs kit work in these, but another practice run or two before I try.

If I recall, Hawk said my orange pheno took after the bop#3. That is the one that grew into the lights for me.

Cool, thanks! :passitleft:

Overlord ran feminized seeds. The parents are the 2,3 Boptang, so yeah growth is definitely similar. I usually top and train some, so my stretch has not been quite as dramatic as those pics OL provided, but still 2x. So should at least double. The Mimosa the least stretch of the 4.
The Mimosa has been more on the medium side of stretch. Maybe 50-75% increase, but does not double in height.

Ok so I've trained pretty hard so I can expect less stretch....? I'll probably add a few veg days but not many.

I did take clones but only 1 of each, Bop. 2&3 and mimosa. None of which were very good clone candidates, very short and woody. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom