Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Hey Penny! Great to have you here!

Do you have auto experience? I'm considering doing an experiment where I grow an auto as a house plant in a window with supplemental light as needed to see if I can grow a nice plant with very little electricity. Any thoughts about the best course of action with the lighting? Was Thinking to have the timer go on before sunrise then off once sun is up and then on just before dusk, maybe for an hour or two.....?

:passitleft:

i love growing outside by our end season sucks for humidity and always ruins plants with mold. The morning dews never dry quick enough with big thick buds. I could build structures to put over top but not enough time to be there every day to install and remove.Making it almost a waste of time. Now auto’s should bud in time to miss that season.

Especially if you start them inside or get them started outside as early as possible. Let us know if you try that.

Yummm some cheese poofs. Please don’t let him leave ween

Mmmmm. Cheesy Poofs! Thanks for bringing them Penny!

Still no serated leaves on either Slurry and I have a bad feeling. This exact thing happened on a slurry seed I got from a different source and I also had at least one other slurry that didn't make it past seedling stage. I may never grow Slurricane again!?!?

I would think they would do ok, only one way to find out though. They may not get as big as plants under 18/6. Remember that autos now days mostly just retain the auto flower trait from the Ruderalis. All the other traits are from the photo plants genes. Try it and we'll see how they do.

Especially if you start them inside or get them started outside as early as possible. Let us know if you try that.

Mmmmm. Cheesy Poofs! Thanks for bringing them Penny!

Still no serated leaves on either Slurry and I have a bad feeling. This exact thing happened on a slurry seed I got from a different source and I also had at least one other slurry that didn't make it past seedling stage. I may never grow Slurricane again!?!?

Have you tried IHG stock?

I would think they would do ok, only one way to find out though. They may not get as big as plants under 18/6. Remember that autos now days mostly just retain the auto flower trait from the Ruderalis. All the other traits are from the photo plants genes. Try it and we'll see how they do.

I'll give it the old college try. :surf:

That is some bum luck on all the Slurricanes! I do not know why you seem to keep drawing duds out of the genepool! I need to run another at some point but i will probably be a while.

I know, WTF!?!? Still holding out hope.

Have you tried IHG stock?

Is Slurry available elsewhere? I'm pretty sure all the beans I received on trade were from IHG.

Yeah Archive got pissed with IHG for using Dosido (an Archive strain) in their crosses. Afte rthe owner of Archive went on a couple of rants about people using their gear in crosses IHG basically said to get bent. Because of that Archive used a Dosido male to hit Purple Punch with and started selling regs they dubbed as Slurricane as well for like $100 per pack (Archive gear is typically $200+ per pack). IHG was understandably upset that Archive was being a dick about things. I would only run the IHG ones myself, or at least only buy them. Seems really petty to me to get pissed off at people for using one of your strains in crosses. If you sell the gear you sell the righst to whatever people do with it IMO, at least as far as seeds goes./

Well the other 4 plants in the 4x4 need to be flipped soon but I can figure something out to keep them on 16/8. Thanks Morgile!

Thanks Duggan! 16/8 it is. More room for the 4 I'll be flipping soon.

These are the first I'm growing. I want to move to a perpetual grow and thought a few autos may help. Why not start them inside to give them a head start...?

I've been wanting to plant some cannabis in random spots around town to see how far they make it. Bag seeds of course. :rofl:
If you need to flip your photo plants and that's the only place to keep your autos, you should be fine at 12/12. You just won't get as much yield. I like the idea of running one in your window. That should work beyond the lack of bulk I would think.
i love growing outside by our end season sucks for humidity and always ruins plants with mold. The morning dews never dry quick enough with big thick buds. I could build structures to put over top but not enough time to be there every day to install and remove.Making it almost a waste of time. Now auto’s should bud in time to miss that season.
Try some nice airy sativa buds. :ganjamon:
If you sell the gear you sell the righst to whatever people do with it IMO, at least as far as seeds goes./
That's not how big AG looks at it. Once Monsanto gets into the cannabis seed business it's going to go to shit.

Thanks Penny and Yeti on the strain info!

Maybe I Should've waited a bit longer but went ahead and dropped BCP beans right in the same pots as the Slurries. If they do develop serated leaves then I'll figure out what to do.....

If you need to flip your photo plants and that's the only place to keep your autos, you should be fine at 12/12. You just won't get as much yield. I like the idea of running one in your window. That should work beyond the lack of bulk I would think.

Try some nice airy sativa buds. :ganjamon:

That's not how big AG looks at it. Once Monsanto gets into the cannabis seed business it's going to go to shit.

I'm gonna figure something out for the autos to keep them at 16/8. Would it be ok to switch them to 18/6 if I add the 2 hours at the end of the cycle? (so lights on time remains the same and lights off is 2 hours later)

Thanks Penny and Yeti on the strain info!

Maybe I Should've waited a bit longer but went ahead and dropped BCP beans right in the same pots as the Slurries. If they do develop serated leaves then I'll figure out what to do.....

I'm gonna figure something out for the autos to keep them at 16/8. Would it be ok to switch them to 18/6 if I add the 2 hours at the end of the cycle? (so lights on time remains the same and lights off is 2 hours later)

You're fine adding hours. The flowering cycle for them isn't affected by light times.

Just skating on through. I seem to have fell behind a few pages! Merry Christmas and happy new year! I wish you a very happy and healthy 2020!

Let me just pop this Back side Lip slide on outta here! :ciao:

Thanks Backlip! Best to you and yours in the twenties and beyond!

You're fine adding hours. The flowering cycle for them isn't affected by light times.

Thanks again! :passitleft:

So all 6 of my girls are above ground. Both of my Sluricanes are not showing the serated leaves yet. I had this happen with another slurry and they never came so I had to cull. I hope they show up soon.

The gang and the the 2 slurries.

I had that happen to me where only the cotyledon pop out and then either nothing will come of it or I’ve had a recent case where a seedling did that but then finally had new growth after a week or so

I had that happen to me where only the cotyledon pop out and then either nothing will come of it or I’ve had a recent case where a seedling did that but then finally had new growth after a week or so

If that happens, think I should separate from BCP providing they pop? Or maybe grow them as 1!?

Tasty nug for today. Sugar Cane from IHG, probably about 2 years in the jar. Still packs a punch!

Back
Top Bottom