Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Lookin good mane! :bongrip:

Thanks Kid! :passitleft:

Looking good in there Ween.
:passitleft:

Thanks PC! :passitleft:

Now we're cooking with Crisco:popcorn::high-five:

Thanks @Kitchenhawk ! :passitleft: I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep any of these but if I had to choose 1 or 2 to keep around, which would you suggest?

4 of 6 tails popped so I dropped them all instead of waiting. I marked the pots so I know which ones didn't have a tail. In my 2.5x3.5 (approx) tent, I stacked 2 totes of soil I mixed yesterday and put the plants on top with my Mars light about a foot above, sound like a good distance? Light is on 24/0 and once all 6 are up, I will switch to 16/8. Sound like a good plan?

Blurple!

I would keep the #3 Boptang first, and Mimosa 2nd. The Dosidos is good if you want a "cookies" type plant. Very frosty, but not the best yielder. The #3 Boptang has the strongest flavor and smell of them all in my opinion though. Tangerine terps. If orange is not your thing then maybe a different choice though.

:popcorn:mornin bud....

Mornin Doogs! :passitleft:

I would keep the #3 Boptang first, and Mimosa 2nd. The Dosidos is good if you want a "cookies" type plant. Very frosty, but not the best yielder. The #3 Boptang has the strongest flavor and smell of them all in my opinion though. Tangerine terps. If orange is not your thing then maybe a different choice though.
The Mimosa has orange, but is more of an orange banana fruity smell. It has some other fruits mixed in.

Thanks Hawk! My Bop 3 is really bushy! My mimosa has the best/most typical growth structure, maybe my fav. I'll try to take clones of both.

I have found that new growth can get that look on clones usually more ,so than seed plants when they get slightly upset more. I usually just prune it all off and concentrate growth to the end of the branches. It will usually correct itself and strart growing in green again at the tops.

I have found that new growth can get that look on clones usually more ,so than seed plants when they get slightly upset more. I usually just prune it all off and concentrate growth to the end of the branches. It will usually correct itself and strart growing in green again at the tops.

Thanks Hawk! That's what I'll do! :high-five:

These are the 4 cuts. I should be harvesting in 3 weeks. The Mimosa is looking pretty much done on day 40. I imagine she could be taken more early, but I tend to take everything to at least the 60 day mark.
Wow...frosty , frosty frosty! Nice job Hawk!
Happy New Year Ween , Hawk and friends! :high-five:
Thanks! Happy New Year to you and the crew also. :high-five:

Thanks Hawk! Nice and frosty!

Happy New Year Hawk, Duggan and crew!

Back
Top Bottom