Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thank Yeti, been trying to get my neck and shoulders healed up. Todays been the first day Its been good enough to look down at electronic devices.

Hemp mites suck for sure.....Green cleaner for spraying has been very good. But I am gearing towards the easier and cheaper Sulfur burn. I was doing a good bit of reading recently and it led me to the burns and I am really happy with what I have seen so far. Not to mention it eliminates any PM that might be around.

Thanks a ton Stank! I had PM before and did the sulfur burn and really hated the smell. I even think I may have gotten some breathing problems just from the short exposure I had after the burn was done. Can't say for sure that was the cause but it started soon after that, could just be in getting old!?!? :rofl: Not to mention that I just got a recall on my burner saying it could be unsafe. Not sure I want to do burns but I do have what's needed.

I was gonna get Safers but will also look at the SNS 209.

Thanks again!

:passitleft:

I don't get much smell from mine if I keep the tent sealed up and turn off the vent fans. I just keep one small fan on to move air when I do the burns. My tent is also in my basement so that also helps to keep the smell at a minimum. Ms Stank smells it far more than I do.....kind of reminds me of CS gas back in the Marines LOL.

Hey Brother! Not great, I've only done the leaf wash. Not sure if the green cleaner will arrive today or Monday. Everything looks great, nice and waxy, except 2 in flower which also look pretty good. Delicious Candy is bulking up and smelling good!

Cheers Farmer! Have a good weekend!:passitleft:

Thanks CADBOY and welcome!:passitleft:

Thanks Sticky! Waiting on the green cleaner to really get started.
FYI, I believe Brother @Norcaliwood doesn't just spray. After he sprays, he rubs the solution all over the leaves. Perhaps he can comment on his technique?

Just found this post:

Bummer bout the Mites,,, least spidermites are abit easier to kill off.. But,,, I preach AZAMAX, MI for mites. AND YOU HAVE TO DO a solid spraying regiment without slacking off,, with Azamax and you'll kill they suckers. Defoliate alot,, get rid of the bottom sun leaves, and you'll have less square inches to have to spray. Spray thoroughly,, it should be running off the leaves,, and always spray the top of your dirt a good coat. If you got them on the plant,, you can bet afew fell to the soil and are going to climb back up. Wait three days,,, spray again. Wait 2 more and spray again... That should do it,, but in two more spray again just incase and to make sure. ?? That works for me. Just make sure you get every little nook and cranny. Rub it into the leafs. If you have plants in flower,,, that's abit harder. You can never spray a flower completely and they are afew mites in the flowers too.......But if you have plants in flower,,, keep your veg plants separated in another room wood be preferable. So much easier to kill off veg plants... And when you check plants always go to mite free veg tent first.

FYI, I believe Brother @Norcaliwood doesn't just spray. After he sprays, he rubs the solution all over the leaves. Perhaps he can comment on his technique?

Thanks Krip! I'll take all the help I can get. Considering hot water too. I got the green cleaner yesterday and blasted them good. I grabbed a couple random leaves today, 1st 1 no mites that I could see, I found a couple on the 2nd leaf but the were not moving.

My 2 in flower are not getting treated. If I can take them to harvest, are there concerns about mites being on smokable buds, should I just make fresh harvest oil or shit, should I just cull everything now and burn it all!?!?

I have a million more questions but will leave it at that right now.

Thanks Krip! I'll take all the help I can get. Considering hot water too. I got the green cleaner yesterday and blasted them good. I grabbed a couple random leaves today, 1st 1 no mites that I could see, I found a couple on the 2nd leaf but the were not moving.

My 2 in flower are not getting treated. If I can take them to harvest, are there concerns about mites being on smokable buds, should I just make fresh harvest oil or shit, should I just cull everything now and burn it all!?!?

I have a million more questions but will leave it at that right now.

How did you get these in your garden? Clones? This really sucks and I feel a little sick thinking about dealing with that! If it was my garden, I don't think I could handle the stress of fighting them and cut my losses and start from scratch. Losing all those plants would hurt like a mother as well.....

I'm not sure but I did take in clones from 2 different people. I did not check clones when I got them. I should have AND should have treated them as if they had pests, just in case. My bad. I am not sure how I may have got them otherwise but am sure it's possible. Was thinking about this the other day as I watched my cat go over to my neighbors which he does often and I suspect they're growers so wonder if he could've picked them up somehow and brought home. Seems like a long shot but have to consider.

I had the same feeling of giving up when I confirmed I had mites but at the same time I have a learning opportunity here just like when I got pm and did a sulfur burn to get rid of it.

If I beat this or even if I don't. I'm gonna need to clean everything in a way that they won't come back, another learning experience. :hmmmm:

I'm not sure but I did take in clones from 2 different people. I did not check clones when I got them. I should have AND should have treated them as if they had pests, just in case. My bad. I am not sure how I may have got them otherwise but am sure it's possible. Was thinking about this the other day as I watched my cat go over to my neighbors which he does often and I suspect they're growers so wonder if he could've picked them up somehow and brought home. Seems like a long shot but have to consider.

I had the same feeling of giving up when I confirmed I had mites but at the same time I have a learning opportunity here just like when I got pm and did a sulfur burn to get rid of it.

If I beat this or even if I don't. I'm gonna need to clean everything in a way that they won't come back, another learning experience. :hmmmm:

Yup.....it just goes to show how easy it can happen huh? I keep hearing the term IPM and so far mine is just keeping my fingers crossed.

I definitely appreciate you going through the battle cause I am definitely paying close attention. Hope to see you beat it.

it always a sorry thing to go through this but like you say its a learning experience and that's a good approach stay positive regardless the outcome :) my bet is on the clones that's how I got mine it happens all the time ive learned my lesson when you get a clone it stays alone and gets inspected with a michroscope and sprayed a couple times good luck bud!

it always a sorry thing to go through this but like you say its a learning experience and that's a good approach stay positive regardless the outcome :) my bet is on the clones that's how I got mine it happens all the time ive learned my lesson when you get a clone it stays alone and gets inspected with a michroscope and sprayed a couple times good luck bud!
That is pretty much what I have heard. Keeping cuts in quarantine until they have been fully inspected. I have also heard a few breeders mention that they stopped accepting cuts from people they don't know cause they have had it happen too often.

Back
Top Bottom