Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I saw that I culled mine im not messing with those anymore I threw the soil out to don't want to keep that sorry ween!

I get it and may still cull. What is really annoying is all of my plants look great! Very few leaves are affected BUT I know the lil buggers are there, saw them in the scope.

How did you dispose of the soil? Out in garbage can or just in the yard somewhere?

...You've ordered some tools to fight back, so why not try to save them...both strains are worthy...best case, you win...worst case, you lose, but gave it an honest effort...if you can be comfortable with failure, giver'...not like there's a shortage of spare time these day's... ;) :rolleyes:...my .02...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Thanks h00k! I may try to save the 2 with no pistils....? Still not sure.

I here that I spent over 100 bucks on azamax and something else cant remember but I couldn't get rid of them fuggars!

Exactly plus the nutes and power you’ve used.
Knock on wood I haven’t had bug problems before indoors so I could be wrong but I’d think it would be easier and safer to clear room and properly clean and move on and pray there gone.

Exactly plus the nutes and power you’ve used.
Knock on wood I haven’t had bug problems before indoors so I could be wrong but I’d think it would be easier and safer to clear room and properly clean and move on and pray there gone.
so far ive had those mites,thrips,aphids and gnats no spider mites yet and I don't want them the thrips and aphids came in on me im sure so im very careful when I do things outside I don't go into the grow area until ive showered and fresh clothes on :)

I moved the 2 flowering plants to the small tent, heavily pruned the 2 others in flower and blasted every inch with leaf wash, turned lights down for 2 hours so they could dry. I know it's risky keeping the 2 untreated plants around but if I let em go for a couple weeks or so, I can at least make some good oil. I dunno, could be stupid.....

Here they are sans the 2 with flowers.

Thanks guys! Not what I wanted to hear. I don't mind culling the small ones but my A5 is a beast and so is BCP Quad. These 2 do not have pistils yet. I'd rather try to save them BUT if more say cull, I will seriously consider. I do have a nice A5 clone in veg tent.

:passitleft:
I saw @lazyfish put a garbage bag over his plants and feed CO2 into it for like 5 minutes and it killed them pretty quick. Maybe he'll stop by and give his 2 cents.

I saw @lazyfish put a garbage bag over his plants and feed CO2 into it for like 5 minutes and it killed them pretty quick. Maybe he'll stop by and give his 2 cents.
I remember him doing that and it worked but I don't no the particulars but @conradino23 did his in the shower with hot water and that finished them off maybe he will chime in on how he did it you could ask him good luck ween!

Thanks Guys! I could bring my veg plants inside for hot shower all except 1 that is in big pot that would be a pain. Wondering if dipping them in a bucket of hot water would be a good idea. Gonna tag @Van Stank because I know he's done a dipping regimen.

Wonder though if bringing them inside 1 by 1 would be a bad idea because some could come off on clothing or whatever then eventually find their way back in the tents...?

Thanks Guys! I could bring my veg plants inside for hot shower all except 1 that is in big pot that would be a pain. Wondering if dipping them in a bucket of hot water would be a good idea. Gonna tag @Van Stank because I know he's done a dipping regimen.

Wonder though if bringing them inside 1 by 1 would be a bad idea because some could come off on clothing or whatever then eventually find their way back in the tents...?
change your clothes after moving them before you go in the tent to be safe I got whiteflies once from moving a plant around outside then going in the tent :)

Absolutely, just worried they could get on the counter walls or whatever then back on my clean clothes.

My Delicious Candy is really starting to bulk up and smell good and shows zero signs of affected leaves. Not saying they're not there but gonna stay the course and bring her as close as I can to done. Would love to try the CO2 thing with her and Bop 2.

Hi All. Ya the CO2 think totally worked. I got a few of those buggers under a microscope and with a few minutes of CO2 they stop moving and thats the end of that. But yes CO2 can be hard to find. Big plants need a lot of it. Smaller clones would be easy. I brew beer, so CO2 is kind of essential but the equipment is expensive.

...You've ordered some tools to fight back, so why not try to save them...both strains are worthy...best case, you win...worst case, you lose, but gave it an honest effort...if you can be comfortable with failure, giver'...not like there's a shortage of spare time these day's... ;) :rolleyes:...my .02...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Green Cleaner and Sulfur burns have been working the best in conjunction using SNS-209 in soil drenches for systemic treatment. I have been reading a lot more on sulfur being used specifically for battling mites and I am all in for it. For one thing, the plants really seem to love it and its very little stress to the plants.
I here that I spent over 100 bucks on azamax and something else cant remember but I couldn't get rid of them fuggars!

I tried azamax and will tell you Green Cleaner and Sulfur burns have been much more successful at dealing with them than any of the other products out there.

Hey Ween, just popped in....what type of mites are you battling? Not sure what your growing situation is, but if you are serious about saving your cuts or plants, I would look seriously into the sulfur burns. It changes the pH of the plant's surface and they just can't survive. You will need a humidifier capable of driving the RH up into the 90%+ range for it to be most effective.

I have kind of stopped with the dipping and spraying after seeing how good the Sulfur is working. I am treating the soil with SNS-209 as well......about 3/4 of teaspoon per gallon of water. It puts rosemary extract into the plants system which jacks up any remaining mites that might be popping up from left over eggs.

I have a few cuts that I really really want to save (Killer A5, Grandpa Tokin's Gorilla Glue, Afghani, and Sour Cherries) so I am going to dedicate up to another month trying to get them completely pest free. I will also continue to treat with the SNS-209 and sulfur burns going forward as cheap IPM.

Back
Top Bottom