Anybody seen a plant do this?

Greenears

So I put this plant in the garden 3/4 week ago due to it not really doing anything then it decides to shoot up vertically but still no major growth underneath if that makes sense.
420-magazine-mobile272333957.jpg

The box is full at the minute but was thinking about bringing it in for 12/12 after I harvest.. you think it will produce?

top it. That will force some lower growth.

Or just tie that top growing tip down so it's lower than most of the rest of the plant, which forces the plant to redistribute the auxins (plant hormones) that control such behavior to the portions that are now the highest part; they'll take off like they were the tops - but you don't lose the actual top of the plant in the process.

Well, since a plant's leaves are a combination of its light-energy conversion factories and storage devices, I'd say it was a general comment. But, hey, it's ME, lol, so never discount the possibility of there being a little sarcasm, too.

A cannabis plant will naturally not grow wider than it's root roots, so generally speaking, your plant won't get much wider than your pot.
Growing outdoor, you want to get the absolute largest smart pot (or air pruning pot) you can
Will those 10 or 20 gallon fabric pots work the kind they sell for tomatoes? I have a couple but I'm not sure if potting up again is a good idea I just re potted the small one into a container twice it's size.

Will those 10 or 20 gallon fabric pots work the kind they sell for tomatoes? I have a couple but I'm not sure if potting up again is a good idea I just re potted the small one into a container twice it's size.

They will work fine, but wait a while to let the roots outgrow the new containers, before potting up to that size!

Oh I'm sure you'll end up with a nice big cola, but I would still be transplanting it into a bigger pot. Big buds are all relevant to the root mass .
I'm assuming it is a photo?
Got a big 8 gallon in the yard.. might pop it in there when my LED comes next week.. worth a try eh!

Back
Top Bottom