Appleberry & BabyBoom Autos: Meds In LOS

Highya SO,

That was a beautiful Baby Boom lady. 3 z's is a nice amount for her. Hope you're happy with it. Cheers

I've been extra happy about the stankberry male I couldn't kill. Left him in the cellar for the longest time without care. I got my shit together and here we are today. Pollen collecting started yesterday.
Spank that monkey!
:rofl:

I've got one lonely Stankberry seed now.... if it ends up being male, I'll be getting intimate with that lil fella as well. LoL

Good and Happy Saturday! You know I checked! Another Babyboom auto hit the fan today. She wasn't as far ripe as her sister. Mostly clear trichs still. What a beauty to trim and heavy. 449 grams which when I put into the yield cruncher tells me it's going to dry to 3.97 oz's. For you who haven't seen it, I snagged this pretty accurate formula from Emilya.
Weight minus 10% divided by 4 then divided by 28.
She's a stinker! The whole house reeks of lovely weed. Yum Here she is. Check out the inside of the stem where it's cut. I haven't seen green filling in there before. Wonder what's up? Well anyway she;s another example of putting a seed in and letting it go. I might have taken 4 or 5 leaves off between them both and tugged a limb to the side but that's it. 4 of these plants would have fit happily in the 3 x 3 with a pound output in around 70 days maybe 80. It's funny I think I see it like side work as the photo's run. That's what 50 years of working does to a guy I guess. I did like side work for toy and vaca extras. Here she is.

Super day pollen collecting.

Highya SO,

I think ITS was referring to your pollinating endeavors. Sling - casting pollen - pollen chucker - etc.

Those Baby Boom ladies sure produced some fat buds. Good for you! Hope it gets you high!! LOL Cheers

Highya SO,

I think ITS was referring to your pollinating endeavors. Sling - casting pollen - pollen chucker - etc.

Those Baby Boom ladies sure produced some fat buds. Good for you! Hope it gets you high!! LOL Cheers
Hehe. I get it, could have been obvious, but noooo :laughtwo: . I'm a little slow on Saturdays.
I'll let you know about the high in a couple of weeks. They allege some pretty high thc.

Those look great...like the hanger clip method. Better to hang branches rather than whole plants...depending on RH?
Thankx cr8! I don't think it matters. Drying is a strange thing. The rate it takes to dry seems to change depending on temperature and rh. I cut them up to make it easy to trim for me. Right now they hang in around 65 degrees F and 60% rh with a fan in the room on low moving air. I'll see in a day or three if they feel like they're drying. Like if the smaller buds start to feel like dry paper. I might have to lower the rh but we'll see. It changes with temp.

Good morning Stone,
Just heard about subcool R I P
i know you studied his ways a bit.

Back
Top Bottom