Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

I believe that their product says it all. I'm still having issues with small autos. But if I could figure out how rtk and Jbizz do what they do with those girl's. I need an extra week of veg before they flower to increase size.

These two guys rock.

Cheers

You'll easily pull better than two ounces. Damn! Lucky you. :bravo:

Do better next time. :laughtwo: I'm gonna keep my eye on you with this next one. Well, I watched the last one and I still screwed up. I think mine's going to be an unusual specimen. She's at 17" now, 32 days old, and shooting up. Just now starting to flower, so we'll see. I haven't grown one that looked like this one before. Maybe it's the light, but whatever, she's beautiful. Downright supermodel statuesque. LOL!

That'd be my guess as well, a little north of two ounces, maybe close to three. Next one will be better, earlier training! :)

Yours is at about the age that my first was at when she started to fight her training so hard and pulling apart her shoulders, undoubtedly stunting her to some degree at least.

Welcome little one. :circle-of-love:

So small and fragile at this stage, but so much fun to watch the daily changes. Amazing trip this "life" thing.

:hug:

I made the mistake of hitting the rep button on my iPad again, and I have to do that on my phone. *sigh*. That's two days in a row, so wrong on so many levels. The jars full of purple deserve reps. It's exasperating to have this much rep power and have the system glitch on me. Grrrrrr. :laughtwo: Can't even write mad with a straight face.

Hug? :love: :hug: :love:

Hug will definitely do it. Love +reps of course, but a good ol' :hug: is just the ticket some days.

I would vote those amazing purple buds on a contest. So delicious.... great work my friend:tokin::adore: ++

Ha! I'll remember that for a future NotM. :)

Holy flying purple people eater! What beautiful buds bud! Any of it dry enough to taste?

Bob ;)

Had our first joint of her tonight, with a couple buds we set to the side to dry a bit faster out in the open. Incredible taste, smell and high. Very much looking forward to having her decently dry and cured.

Pics of the grind in tonight's update.

:high-five:

I believe that their product says it all. I'm still having issues with small autos. But if I could figure out how rtk and Jbizz do what they do with those girl's. I need an extra week of veg before they flower to increase size.

These two guys rock.

Cheers

Nothing up our sleeves, it's all right here in the journal. Our luck has been too good for too long, something is just bound to crash around us soon.

Or maybe just a small plant or two. :)

Thanks for the unwavering support bud. Massive :high-five:

HOLY COW! how did every stem you have became tree-like.

Training for a flat canopy was the difference, so much more surface area of leaves in the sweet-spot of light intensity compared to an untrained plant. We'll never grow a Christmas tree shaped plant again I can't imagine.

Your journals obviously run in a parallel universe. You've had what seems like 200 harvests in the same amount of time it's taken my first grow to get to the first flower stage. I really must try playing with autos on the next run.

Only been 8 harvests so far, but I do hear what you're saying. We've been hitting the breeder's schedules for the last couple. Odd right?

I've grown quite fond of the speed of our autos. Can't imagine not having a at least a couple going at all times.

That dd looks great arteekay good job though buds look fat and dense.My seeds were caught in customs so I have find some were else to order some from .Thinking getting 5 pack run a whole grow of dd .

Man! Sorry to hear that. Sponsor?

Do it nugss! I'd love to see another straight DDA grow off and running. :woohoo:

Sorry, I get a little excited.

March 16 Update. JH and CR are 77 days old. R2 is 13 and D2 is 2 days old. CR is 27 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is 10-11 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 77 and RH is 55% at the canopy, 76 and 59% at the top where NEM has been hanging for 3 days.

Temp for JH, NEM, and R2 peaked at 76 today with RH at 55% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and JH is 14 inches below her Mars II 900. R2 is off to the side and is about 25 inches from the light. D2 is 30 inches away.

• D2 got 240ml of bubbled tap water at 5.7 PH
  • JH was soaked using 6 liters with 23 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B and 5 ml of GO CaMg+ at 751ppm and 5.7 PH.

Another busy day, barely got to the girls and the journal before I pass out for the day. The Jack Herer Auto is about 10 days from the breeders scheduled time to finish, but we'll likely run her out a bit farther. She isn't getting the DNF Bloom Fortifier anymore, says to cut it for at least the last week.

In other news, the Lemon Skunk auto (LS) was put into the fabric pot NEM vacated on the weekend. With any luck she'll show up for Friday night's update, but won't start worrying too much until Saturday or Sunday. :)

We had set a couple small nugs of DD out to dry quicker than the rest, and tonight we ground her up and rolled a couple joints. She's just frakkin' amazing; taste, smell, and high was unlike I've had before. Wasn't out of my mind cooked or anything, but it's still early.

CR (28.4 lbs, down from 32 yesterday after watering):

R2 (8.2 lbs, down from 9 yesterday after watering):

D2 (6.0 lbs, down from 6.8 yesterday):

JH (11 lbs down from 14 yesterday, 24.2 after watering tonight):

Back in the tent:

Thanks, I believe that my uppot step is the issue. I do not like putting beans in #5 or #3. Its causing me to lose my veg time.

Cheers

Thanks, I believe that my uppot step is the issue. I do not like putting beans in #5 or #3. Its causing me to lose my veg time.

Cheers

Ah, didn't know you've been transplanting. We haven't been, except for the photoperiod Crown Royale.

Mmmm...tasty looking buds there brother! Job well done :high-five:

Thanks THG. Doesn't take long after they hit the jars to miss them in the garden. Thankfully I have three more coming up to replace 'em.

Wow man what beautiful colors!! Looks like pixie dust on the table!!

Don't mind me while I rub my face in your weed :lot-o-toke:

Depends, did ya shave today? Might make for something of a grinding effect. :)

That purple grind is the stuff that dream joints are made of in my dreams! Jack is looking a bit lonely now in the tent.
:thumb:
Bob ;)

She's got two baby sisters to keep her company, but they're too small to play with her still.

R2 and d2. I know that makes you laugh every time you type it in, doesn't it? :laughtwo: Both are obviously brimming with health, but then look where they got lucky enough to sprout.

March 17 Update. JH and CR are 78 days old. R2 is 14 and D2 is 3 days old. CR is 28 days since her flip to 12/12.

CR is 10-11 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 77 and RH is 54% at the canopy, 76 and 58% at the top.

Temp for JH, NEM, and R2 peaked at 75 today with RH at 55% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and JH is 14 inches below her Mars II 900. R2 is off to the side and is about 25 inches from the light. D2 is 30 inches away.

Topped our second Revolver tonight, and jarred up New Early Miss for a slower dry and cure.

Family pics:

R2 (7.8 lbs, down from 8.2 yeseterday):

D2 (6.6 lbs, down from 7.2 yesterday):

JH (20 lbs, down from 24.2 yesterday):

CR (26.2, down from 28.4 yesterday):

safety inspection:

Unquestionably the best looking nugs we've grown so far. She was 191 grams today, but that'll drop. Final numbers on both her and our first Dark Devil once they are stable at 62%.

I had to weigh her in two parts, and didn't take any pics of the second bowl full. I'll grab a pic of the everything when we have final weights.

Night all.

R2 and d2. I know that makes you laugh every time you type it in, doesn't it? :laughtwo: Both are obviously brimming with health, but then look where they got lucky enough to sprout.

It cracks me right up, but I'm a bit of a child so my threshold is pretty low. :)

:bravo: once again buddy! Beautiful buds and you took lots of great pics. I think I took 5 total and we will see if some are blurry but there was trimmin to do!

Quick question on CR. How big is that air pot? Looks quite large.
Bob ;)

Big AND beautiful! Just a joy of a grow and I am happy to see it! So proud of my buddies up in the great white north. I'm sure Red Green smokes and he would be proud to smoke that im sure. Haha I'm not sure he does but he really should.

Hahaha! I can't imagine that Red Green doesn't smoke. LOL!

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." They had to be high to write that. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom