Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey guys, I am wondering what is gonna happen if I start 12/12 cycle on my 40 days old plant? It is not too bushy, but will it still form 2 or 3 buds? Will it still start flowering even though being young?

It's best to share one or more pictures, but generally speaking, a plant that's been in veg 6 weeks is plenty grown to go into bloom and I'd say she'll give you roughly 4-8 ounces dried if using HID or maybe LED.

I see flowers starting to form, but I don't know what you mean by "letters begin curling". As stated in your other thread, I think you should increase pot size. Also, what are you using for light? They all seem a bit stretchy.

I did not use any light just natural sunlight. That's the 3 of my plant I'm thinking of trying to trust nature. I have no tools to grow.

It's best to share one or more pictures, but generally speaking, a plant that's been in veg 6 weeks is plenty grown to go into bloom and I'd say she'll give you roughly 4-8 ounces dried if using HID or maybe LED.

For vegetative period I used CFL light, so I need to switch it to LED for flowering?

For vegetative period I used CFL light, so I need to switch it to LED for flowering?

You don't need to, but more lumens = more bigger buds, so we tend to put our best foot forward when it comes to our bloom lights. If CFL is all you have, by all means proceed, but if you have more intense lights ....

Hello everyone, i got a question too :)

I´m currently growing my 1st Photos, i grew Autos before. I send them to flower yesterday after 69 Days of Veg. I did install some Sensors to my Plants which give me Information about Temp, Moisture lvl in the Medium and EC in the Medium. They also do measure Light intensity in umol/s, but thats not that important to me. I kept using them for a while and figured out the Sensors readings when the Plant needs to be watered. My Problem is, my Sensors readout tells me to water now, and my experience tells me that the Plant will be droopy and underwatered soon. Now, because i´m living in a warm area, Lights are on during Night because of Temps, but i need to Water now. I will post some Pics below where you can see the Sensors readout, but my question is, does it hurt my Lady if i open the door and gave her a feeding or is that a huge Problem cause of the Light? I´m feeding after what Harley Smith says, and in this Point there is a high demand in extra P at this Point. I also need to raise K a lot to reach my wanted NPK. So i don´t want her to wait too long for it cause in my Eyes this is the Point where nothing should go wrong or it will diminish my Harvest. Sorry for my Bad English:lot-o-toke:

Moisture readout, just lost 2% in 8 Hours. Normal rate is about 1% per Hour at 26°C and 50% Humidity
Screenshot_20170610-150750_1_.png
Screenshot_20170610-150756_1_.png

EC readout, normally loosing arround 10-15 us/cm per hour
Screenshot_20170610-150813_1_.png
Screenshot_20170610-150801_1_.png

Can i open my Door and Water without doing harm to my Ladys or should i wait another 5 hours till the Lights turn on?

Volcanic ash in Round Rock is it worth using with my cannabis plants or is it going to be a waste of my time has anybody ever tried to use volcanic ash in their soil if so please tell me how you did it and if you have done it multiple different ways it would be great to know if it would be water soluble used more like T if anybody can answer this question or even give me part of the answer this question it would be great I appreciate it very much this is something I have not tried and I am willing to try

hello everyone!

is it possible to bottom feed from my pot saucers?

running 20L pots and my scrog is 10" above pots.

flipped them yesterday to 12/12.

thanks!

IMG_20170608_152309.jpg

You dont want them sitting in water all the time

Hey guys, I am wondering what is gonna happen if I start 12/12 cycle on my 40 days old plant? It is not too bushy, but will it still form 2 or 3 buds? Will it still start flowering even though being young?

Do you have any pics?
It should be fine .
the end yield would be more if you left it go say another 2-3 weeks as the more mature the plant, bigger buds more potent plus the strength of stems is good if the plants got small stems the buds will need propping up, if you could get some pics That'd b nice good look .

Id want to see what the unbranded is drawing from the wall, even it says 1000w that deosnt mean that it really is. At least we know what the Mars lights will do.

More curious than concerned, not sure what's happening, thinking it might be cold related or a deficiency.. is in a dwc and is outdoors, Cyco A&B nutes, CalMag and Ben. Bacteria. They went 8ish days without a feed / change of water. New to DWC.
PH 6.0
420-magazine-mobile101491848.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1585672450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom