Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Ok just quickly.

1. My understanding is that you only need the H202 step if there is some kind of mould or budrot in the picture

2. The recipe is revised to reduce the amounts of lemon juice and baking soda to half what's in the original recipe.

And plenty of folk do it using tap water - doesn't have to be RO.

Happy harvest!!!..

Thanks for the revised recipe. Buying 10 gallons of RO water was a pain so using tap water is a big help. I'll have to give this I try next harvest.

Hey 420 Friends, I got a Big Problem. I got 1 Tent, using a Mars Hydro LED, 4 Plants and 1 of them is almost 2 Month old. They are all growing very very slow and I dont know why.
This old Plant is still in Veg and now its getting really sick. Started with yellowing leafs at the top and now its droopy too.
Iam growing them in Plagron Light mix Soil been feeding them Grow Nutrients since the third week of their life..
Ph between 6,2 and 6,5.
Im at the end of my knowledge I tried not giving them nutrients.. I tried giving them more nutrients. I tried Calmag.
I had a few successfull grows but this one is really killing me right now...really annoying. i will attach a few pics of the most sick plant which is almost 2 month old... usually i give them 1 month veg time and they grow huge but this time they are like not growing at all.
Hope you guys have some solution or Ideas on what may be the problem here.
Thanks in Advance
1111100.jpg
111255.jpg
111255.jpg
16940.jpg

Hey 420 Friends, I got a Big Problem. I got 1 Tent, using a Mars Hydro LED, 4 Plants and 1 of them is almost 2 Month old. They are all growing very very slow and I dont know why.
This old Plant is still in Veg and now its getting really sick. Started with yellowing leafs at the top and now its droopy too.
Iam growing them in Plagron Light mix Soil been feeding them Grow Nutrients since the third week of their life..
Ph between 6,2 and 6,5.
Im at the end of my knowledge I tried not giving them nutrients.. I tried giving them more nutrients. I tried Calmag.
I had a few successfull grows but this one is really killing me right now...really annoying. i will attach a few pics of the most sick plant which is almost 2 month old... usually i give them 1 month veg time and they grow huge but this time they are like not growing at all.
Hope you guys have some solution or Ideas on what may be the problem here.
Thanks in Advance
1111100.jpg
111255.jpg
111255.jpg
16940.jpg

Hey - my initial thought at the first pic was 'too much water'. Not sure if that still holds re the last couple of pics. How wet do you keep it, and how wet is it now?

Hopefully others will pop in with their perspective too. Hang in there! And if it's wet - let it dry out completely... before anymore water.

Did you try to let them dry out between feedings?

Hey - my initial thought at the first pic was 'too much water'. Not sure if that still holds re the last couple of pics. How wet do you keep it, and how wet is it now?

Hopefully others will pop in with their perspective too. Hang in there! And if it's wet - let it dry out completely... before anymore water.

Did you try to let them dry out between feedings?

I usually stick my Fingertip in the soil and when thats dry Ill feed them. I will let them dry out completly now!

Does anyone know what the lowest tempature cannabis plants can handle?
I had to put my girls in the Attic for 24 hours due to unforeseen circumstances.
Temps will be at 41 outside tonight and the attic gets cold .
I just recently read several articles about that subject. Different strains have different tolerances. The majority of strains,50 degrees and below is really hard on them. I'm a newbie but I read allot.

Hey 420 peeps, so..I have a question. I have two plants. One (Felicia) was from a seed I acquired from a bag of mid grade over a year ago. It was actually pretty good, but was FILLED with seeds. Like, to the point where they almost out weighed the bud. The other plant (Siri) is supposedly from a bag of Blue Dream. I had but TWO seeds, and both just so happened to be female. What are the odds?

Although Felicia was planted 2 weeks before Siri, I flowered them at the same time. IÂ'm at 9 weeks now, and Felicia looks fantastic. Probably has a little over a week to go. Siri looks great too, but all the pistils are still white at 9 weeks. IÂ'm hoping itÂ's just a strain that takes longer to mature in flower and it wasnÂ't somehow stunted. If it wasnÂ't, then IÂ'd say it has around 3-4 more weeks to go.

Anyways, my dumbass opened up my tent about an hour and a half after my 11/13 light cycle shut off. Not only that, but the lights in the room the tent is on were on, and I was using one of those $10 digital magnifiers to check on the trichomes. Keep in mind this fucking thing has one of those bright ass LED lights on the end of it that shines directly on the subject. I did this to maybe 2 of the buds on Felicia and one on Siri. I had had a few drinks -♂️

So herein lies my question. Will this have any effect on my buds???? Can post pics and give more info if needed.
I had a lot more typed up but my phone died and I didnÂ't feel like typing all that again. ✌

Back
Top Bottom