Auto Growers Club

420-magazine-mobile945236170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile771521830.jpg

420-magazine-mobile504545272.jpg

420-magazine-mobile104319973.jpg

Candy cane autos days 48

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Rifleman. I know the PH is around 7.4 from the tap and I used a PH of 6.5 rain water originally. Will take a look at the PH and bring it down to around 6.0 before next watering. Do you think it is a good idea to get rid of some of the big fan leaves on bottom and the mostly dead ones; these plants are around 19-20 inches and seem not as bushy as others I looked at on here.

Thanks
GM

Thanks Rifleman. I know the PH is around 7.4 from the tap and I used a PH of 6.5 rain water originally. Will take a look at the PH and bring it down to around 6.0 before next watering. Do you think it is a good idea to get rid of some of the big fan leaves on bottom and the mostly dead ones; these plants are around 19-20 inches and seem not as bushy as others I looked at on here.

Thanks
GM

I'd take the worst off. Leave some to use as indicators for future problems. Don't worry about how others look, you have plenty of time to become a master grower. Get your basics down and it will become second nature. :)

Re: Lower Leaf Burn On Most plants - Day 44 Candy Cane

that's amazingly useful for me too! where did you get that picture?

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Check out my blog entries. I've been accumulating similar charts into one place for easy reference.:)

If someone could chime in and let me know what they think of the leaf burn I would appreciate it. The burn is only on the lower leafs and the rest of the plant looks real healthy. I checked for bad bugs and the leaves are clean other than my lady bugs.

I think it may be two many nutes not sure. Thinking back I fertilized the plants like 3 times already with 20 20 20 miracle grow, about a 1/4 scoop each time. Also should I just remove the bad leaves as they are all on hte bottom only and the leaves are very thick on the bottom of the plant.

Also a little concerned about the lateness of the Candy Cane showing flowers - some white hairs only ot date.

Thanks
GM
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_047143.JPG

Grow Medicine - Soil - Candy Cane Auto CKS - Grow Journal - 2016
I'm still a newbie here and probably wrong but I remember reading that miracle grow doesn't work well with cannabis

I'm still a newbie here and probably wrong but I remember reading that miracle grow doesn't work well with cannabis

I heard the same thing I heard it was to harsh on the plant and can cause a lot of problems

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Will do and thanks.

GM

So today got some test seeds in the post from sensible seedbank;)thanks so much. i got to pick the strains so very nice here they are;)
20161214_221425.JPG
happy growing every1;)

:welcome:

Ask questions and you will get answers:high-five:

Check out the link in my signature on how to post pictures :Namaste:

I know I've seen decent plants on here that were grown with miracle grow. Not optimized for cannabis but used properly it can do the job.

:passitleft:

Sweetleaf82 & golfer420 thanks much for the input!

I feed them nuts last night and noticeable growth today!! Yay .

I don't have any more lighting that I can give them right now... But might be able to get some more this weekend. I think next time I'm just going to shoot for one plant. I've still got some northern lights seeds left.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom