Auto Topping LED Grow

Canna just drop the light abit get the soil dried up abit she will be fine im sure best of luck n.when i go into final pot of around ur size i just drop a litre of water in then drop the bean.and light water as needed;) hope this helps;)

Bud ha ha ye mate think they felt like baked beans ha ha.but u get no heat at all from these lights so temps arr coolest they have ever been;)

Canna just drop the light abit get the soil dried up abit she will be fine im sure best of luck n.when i go into final pot of around ur size i just drop a litre of water in then drop the bean.and light water as needed;) hope this helps;)

I was one step ahead on that. The LED has some fans on the top (home made housing) that go through and onto the plant a bit. I dropped it a little lower so they would hit that soil a little more. ;-)
Thanks!

Yeah beast I looked them up one by one that you listed ! That's a pretty cool looking light I think for sure ! But I'm right there with you canna, shoot if I was to wait 10 years to get an old led there will be something even more awesome on the market that uses even less wattage with more lumens. At least that's just my thoughts on it girlfriend!

Atrain I totally agree, from what I've read time and time again environment environment environment is everything then lights, nutes, etc. Cant take it from anyone better than you who has 2 plant of the months off of CFL on this awesome 420 mag website !

I should explain to every1 about going into final pot as thats all i do all my autos go into final pot.i get biobizz light mix so it is somewhat wet already.when my beans are ready tk be potted.i fill up my 15 litre buckets and drop a full litre of takeroot in there and then drop the bean.then lightly water though first week as needed.as u want it dry enough for week 2 for another litre.it worked out spot on for me cause i did exactly that and then day 1 of week 2 all 3 buckets held another litre each with no run off.so a rough guide for going straight into a big pot;) hope this helps happy growing every1:)

U need to be experienced in growing to make the leap as all u growers grow and grow u will all reach ur goals im sure.we all have to start somewere. i started off with a tiny tent and just a 600 hps.i been growing 3 years now and only just got led,s.id say learn as much as u can till u know what u can achive never give up and beautiful buds will continue to follow;)

Canna how do you water your autos going straight into a big pot?

I have a long spout water jug, (the spout really helps to get the water where I want it under all those stems toward the bottoms) I start a little around the outside of the pot and work my way in very lightly for just the top of the soil in the beginning. It helps to push holes in the soil with the end of a large paintbrush so the water goes into that and distributes. Some people use a large fork and rustle the top of the soil up a bit to help the saturation process.

After the plant is well established I usually just add water to the bottom of the pot in the tray and let the soil draw it as needed. Then I leave it be until the leaves look a slight bit droopy and water again.

My photo period plants are mostly all in SWICK containers, I just add water to the perlite to about an inch deep. The fabric pots soak up water as needed and I don't have to water as often. I have two plants that are in plastic gardening pots that are doing fine in the SWICK system as well.
If I am adding feed, it doesn't go into the perlite. That goes straight into the soil slowly to allow it to distribute.

That's how I do it. :)

My own soil system is a personalized mix using the assistance of member PeeJay. I used what I had available here for everything the plants would need from seedling to maturity.
So far, with this entire grow I have only had to add Cal/Mag for some small leaf yellowing probs.
Cal/Mag will always be something I have to add at some point. These plants seem to need a lot of that. LOL

Yeah beast my only thoughts are that I'm saving up now for months while I read & learn till I start in the new year. That being said I just think I should go ahead get led power with rest spectrum and low wattage for power bill while I have been saving up, instead of buying MG bulbs, HPS bulbs, ballast, hood, the whole damn setup ya know what I mean?? But I'll still be in a small tent and I think I can achieve some decent buds my first grow, but I won't give up not worry never been one to :high-five:

Camo go for it mate makes perfect sense less costs electric always nice ;)and u have planned it all ur self so make ur dream happen mate;) ha. we all here to help hope u grow fat stinking buds mate .have u decided on a light yet lol;) and u can get great results in a small tent i have done loads of times lol;)

Your ladies will love the new LED but here's the deal on hps to LED conversion at least in the cases I have seen... the watt rating cannot be directly compared when talking LED vs HPS.... for instance when replacing the 600 hps in my tent with the mars LED panel.... mars reccomend the 1200w panel bc the actual Watt draw is comparable to the 600 hps....
But less heat and probably more lumens and a favorable spectrum..

Tie nice for u stop by.im new to led but i have 700w power of led and id say even this early at day 11 there outdoing my 600 hps im amazed at the growth rate cnt wait till 14 days show u all when 2 weeks of age;)

Back
Top Bottom