Autoflower Fem Sour Diesel

This plant actually started out on top soil like really bad top soil we transplanted her to the soil she’s in now As far as a secret me and my concigliere cannanube2 just really love marijuana I guess.....
Hi Noobs! I'm glad you are having success the way you are doing it but if you want to grow the best weed possible I'd suggest reading up and following some of the basics. I don't ph myself but that is because of the system I use, Doc Buds kit does the work and keeps the soil in the right ph zone BUT it's my understanding that ph is very important so maybe your water and soil just happens to fall in the sweet spot. Leaves provide food/energy to the plant so stripping them off is not a great idea, yes your plants look good but maybe they would look a lot better if you'd left more leaves on!? You do what works best for you! I just wanted to say something in case you want to try to improve and grow the best weed possible. Good luck noobs!

:passitleft:
HEy thanks ! I’m alwaysssss open to advice on bigger better buds!! Not only growing for myself but Oklahoma dispensaries as well

Hey Noobs! I can't give a lot of advice because the system I use is a lot different and I've never grown an auto. One thing I would suggest though is plants need sleep and autos flower under any light schedule so why not save some $ on electricity and run 16/8 or something like that?

I just gave this pitch to someone else about docs kit so copied and pasted here, I'll give you the sales pitch and no I don't get any commission, ha! :rofl: the results speak for themselves, some really high quality produce is being grown in the kit! It's really easy to use, almost fool proof! No need to check ph of water or soil, the kit keeps the soil at optimum ph, that was one of the things that sold me, I hated using ph up/down! No flushing! The kit is one of the least expensive systems on the market. You buy the kit, a bale of Pro mix hp, 30lbs of EWC and mix together with amendment from the kit, let "cook" for 30 days in temp range of 65-80 then it's good to go! After the first grow is done you re amend and let sit 30 days before use, most do 3 runs but some do more. The kit will provide about 42 gallons of soil, directions for 1 run are to do 6 plants in #7's but I've done 4 #10's, 3 #15's and now have 2 kits running at anytime so I don't have to wait 30 days. I recommend the bulk kit as you save a little and it will last longer, with the regular kit, you may need to reorder sooner, I.e. We are now using the drenches (basically the food, transplant, growth and catonic) heavier than originally with great results. Also, there is lots of great support! An awesome crew, a sub group of the already awesome 420 mag. You can do all that awesome training as usual. Some say using the kit can get boring because they really run on cruise control! That's my pitch! I've been using it for about 3 years and will never use another system! Let me know if you have any questions.

image.jpg

This is today’s pic

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom