Back At Square One

I do what I call a field trim and do the same. Indoor or out I strip the plant of all the fans and clean it right up to the sugar leaves. Then I give the plants a good 3 bucket wash drip dry them then hang or refrigerate. Once the R/H is at 62% I give a final trim jar them up and complete the cure.

I trimmed the whole thing up, sugar leaves and all. I find it easier this way ( and cleaner) for smaller plants.
Doesn't work so well for the biguns scrogged out to a 4 x 4 though....

I do what I call a field trim and do the same. Indoor or out I strip the plant of all the fans and clean it right up to the sugar leaves. Then I give the plants a good 3 bucket wash drip dry them then hang or refrigerate. Once the R/H is at 62% I give a final trim jar them up and complete the cure.

Do you find that your hanging dry time is reduced by removing the extra vegetation pre-chop?

I'm trying to have mine hang for 10-14 days which is why I'm thinking of leaving sugar leaves.

Is the goal to make the buck down easier?

Do you find that your hanging dry time is reduced by removing the extra vegetation pre-chop?
I’ve never checked the time difference. I strip mine down because I find it the simplest and the least time consuming for me.
I would have to think that the less vegetation you have hanging the less relative humidity you will have in your dry area therefore possibly a little faster to dry. Mine is a closet with a indirect low setting fan.

And there went the Blueberry..
Stay tuned, I'll post weights next weekend..
20211030_155459.jpg
Omg that picture is just beautiful

Back
Top Bottom