Bagseed 2L DWC-H

Tight nodes are what u want. If the light isn't burning the plant or slowing growth keep it where you had it at. You will thank urself that you didnt move it. By the look of your girl u have it at the right height. Only adjust as she grows up towards it. My 2 cents...

Tight nodes are what u want. If the light isn't burning the plant or slowing growth keep it where you had it at. You will thank urself that you didnt move it. By the look of your girl u have it at the right height. Only adjust as she grows up towards it. My 2 cents...

Ok i only moved the light up a few inches if i notice it stretching to much ill bring it closer but i think its ok

New growth looks great! gonna spark one up and watch this.:lot-o-toke:

hey thank you so much! yes the new growth is looking nice and green, i may give it a higher strength nutrient on the next batch of water Keep in touch!

So i finished off the gallon of 1/2 strength nutrient water. I was dumping out the reservoir every day and replenishing it with the nutrient water and that lasted me just a little over a week. so i mixed up a new batch today of 3/4 strength Shultz 10-15-10. pH'd it at around 6.0.
I intend on flushing the media with pH'd water really good at some point this week.

PICS

100_09977.JPG
100_09985.JPG
100_10014.JPG
100_10024.JPG
100_10032.JPG
100_10042.JPG

Looks like u have some tip burn coming on. You might want to flush sooner than later. For that size light you are using bumping your feed up to 3/4 strength might not be such a good ideal if that is tip burn I see. Only give her more if she is asking for it. Learn to read her. I would concentrate more on giving her a good ph range than pumping up her feeding. Dont go by schedules on bags or bottle go by what she is telling u. She doesnt seem like shes missed a meal. By the looks of things maybe shes had a bit too much to eat. Just be easy with her and she will tell u if she needs more. Other than that good job...

Looks like u have some tip burn coming on. You might want to flush sooner than later. For that size light you are using bumping your feed up to 3/4 strength might not be such a good ideal if that is tip burn I see. Only give her more if she is asking for it. Learn to read her. I would concentrate more on giving her a good ph range than pumping up her feeding. Dont go by schedules on bags or bottle go by what she is telling u. She doesnt seem like shes missed a meal. By the looks of things maybe shes had a bit too much to eat. Just be easy with her and she will tell u if she needs more. Other than that good job...

You called it bro, i see a little bit of burn on the tips. So i flushed it the other day just ran straight water pH'd around 5.8-6.0 and left it in there to soak up through the plants, i intend on doing another flush tomorrow as well as a picture update.

I started LST the little bugger , It looks so cool cant wait for more growth! PICS TOMORROW

OK UPDATE

These pics were taken on 4/27

Light Shedule 18/6

Holding off not nutes for now after seeing the very first signs of nute burn. Flushed the media and resivior twice since i noticed it, with straight pH'd water and the new growth looks great.

LST is doing its job as a right now, i have clipped 3 fan leaves total off the plant already to maximize light to the inner nodes. I think im gonna try topping it with in the next week or 2 and then tying down the 2 shoots that will be the new tops.

Temps are staying comfortable around 75*F low and 89*F High
Humidity is very low even with a cup of water in the grow room. Jumps around from 15%-30% RH

Here are a few pics from 4/27. I should have some more up tonight!

100_10207.JPG
100_10216.JPG
100_10235.JPG
100_10246.JPG

Hey guys so i know i didnt keep up on this journal i will tell you a funny story. I had to move the plant outside around mid june so what i did was cut the bottom off of the 2l hempy and just stuck it in a whole in the ground and back filled it in. I removed as much perlite from the top as i could till i saw roots, then i filled it with good compost.

Well just chopped it down yesterday, i have to say im pretty damn impressd, looked at it with a 60x microscope and some of the trichromes are actually purple! like for real i can see purple in the stalks all the way up to the head. Cant wait till this shit is done gonna be a killer smoke, probably got 14g im guessing. We will see once its done!

100_00131.JPG
100_00145.JPG
100_00151.JPG
100_00165.JPG

ok so this will be my 2nd time drying out a harvest. The plant was cut down, then all the branches were cut off the main stem and trimmed all the large fan leaves.

Then hung the plants up with clothes pins and string in a crawl space like area, has plenty of ventilation all though it did get a little warm in there during the day. after a full 24 hours i manicured the rest of the bud and put the trim in a small brown paper bag. I then put a fan in the crawl space on a low speed, not pointing directly on the buds.

After a full 48 hours i cut off all the smaller nugs from the branches and shorten the stems on the main colas. They are now laying on a mesh screen in between 2 rubbermaid containers to minimize the air flow (Dont want them to dry to fast).

The buds are fairly small, even the main colas so i dont think it will take as much time to dry. After a full 72 hours after being harvested i will start my curing process. Some might think i am starting a little early but like i stated before the buds are small, and it is a small amount of bud im working with. Also i am usually home so i can open the jars up more than often if i have to.

Ill check back in 2 weeks and let you know how the smoke is, With pics!

Let me know if i should do anything different or what you think about this method , thanks!

Unknow Purple Bagseed Strain that is current in a jar curing. Its been 4 full days since i cut the plant down, and about 1.5 days since it has been in a jar. When i did a wet weigh 1.5 days ago (right before they went into a jar) it was at 24.5g, this morning i weight it out and it was 18.5g (This is not including about .5g popcorn nugs that i didnt put on the scale)

So it already lost roughly 6.0g of water weight, im guess there will be another 4-5g of water weight to be lost.

Its ok though what ever i yield is all going to be a nice gift because i didnt pay for the seed and i grew it outside. Barley used any nutrients on it just in the last few weeks of flowering. The bud is Sparkly with Trichromes and has Purple hues, defiantly gonna be a dank smoke i cant wait!

100_00255.JPG
100_00244.JPG
100_00224.JPG

so i actually forgot about a few small nugs in the jar when i weighed that out the other day, i really have 20.3g as of now, I figure it loses another gram or 2 of water weight so im probably lookin at 5/8 of an oz which i am damned happy with! The bud smells like peppery almost like a black pepper and a diesel fuely smell, very aromatic when you open up the jar. Still smells a bit wet but its just gonna keep smelling and looking better everyday, ill post some pics tomorrow!

Looks like good smoke. Wish I could get an outside grow to work.

hey thanks man, good thing i got myself an oz off my guy in the mean time so i wont be tempted to smoke any of this bud before its ready.

what seems to be your problem growing outdoors? is it your climate?

Do you start the seedling indoors for the first few weeks?

ive found in my area ive never been able to get a plant to go from seed to harvest on outdoors alone.

I start my outdoor plants indoors for a few weeks maybe a month just to get a good root structure established. THen it should be ok to move outside.

Back
Top Bottom