SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

re: SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

my next product in development is a b vitamin supplement with humic and fulvic acids. I just don't know what to call it or what the label should look like. If it were up to me i would just design a generic label and put what is in it but i have to have a fancy label with a cool name because unfortunately, marketing is a necessary part of this business.

Any ideas what would be a good name for a b vitamin supplement? B vitamins are super powerful growth enhancers. I have formulated over 10 new products that will greatly enhance growth and yield but the label designs are giving me trouble because i can't afford to hire an artist....

blue bomb

Label it VitaBud Plus
keep it the same looking as all the other ones (its got swag)
and have it as a cool color as always

i'll buy it today.. and whatever u got.. i really am gonna need it all soon for the next drop
so i can do the best comparison

thanks!
:Namaste:

Pretty sure there would be a line of us waiting at his door if we could LOL.

My next product in development is a B vitamin supplement with humic and fulvic acids. I just don't know what to call it or what the label should look like. If it were up to me I would just design a generic label and put what is in it but I have to have a fancy label with a cool name because unfortunately, marketing is a necessary part of this business.

Any ideas what would be a good name for a B vitamin supplement? B vitamins are super powerful growth enhancers. I have formulated over 10 new products that will greatly enhance growth and yield but the label designs are giving me trouble because I can't afford to hire an artist....

Dude, use my wife.........she is an artist..............teaches art in high school

Dude, use my wife

So nice of you to share! It's great that there is this pool of people that someone like Corey, who has helped us along, can receive help in return!

My next product in development is a B vitamin supplement with humic and fulvic acids. I just don't know what to call it or what the label should look like. If it were up to me I would just design a generic label and put what is in it but I have to have a fancy label with a cool name because unfortunately, marketing is a necessary part of this business.

Any ideas what would be a good name for a B vitamin supplement? B vitamins are super powerful growth enhancers. I have formulated over 10 new products that will greatly enhance growth and yield but the label designs are giving me trouble because I can't afford to hire an artist....

I would def be up for buying it,
You should name it Queen B :)

blue bomb

Big Bad B
B is for Buds
I also like Blue B

Label it VitaBud Plus
keep it the same looking as all the other ones (its got swag)
and have it as a cool color as always

i'll buy it today.. and whatever u got.. i really am gonna need it all soon for the next drop
so i can do the best comparison

thanks!
:Namaste:

Dude, use my wife.........she is an artist..............teaches art in high school

ohhh how about something like this...

Blue Planet Nutrients: Matrix B
A rich complex of B vitamins with Humic & Fulvic Acids.....i can't quite come up with a good tag yet, had a couple bouncing around nothing seeming quite right.

VitaBud B!

that sounds cool!

I love it!
Corey, you rock bro! :thumb:

:420: Rocks!
:ganjamon::allgood::tokin::grinjoint::bong::blunt:

idk boys and girls, think it should be more leaning toward the planet word.

Planet Formula B+, Can You're Plant Do This!?
i didn't type out what i imagined but i bet it was funny.

Blue Planet Nutrients
Vita Blue-B

TIME FOR THAT BIG UPDATE/OVERVIEW

LETS START OFF WITH THE..

FLOWERING ROOM:
THESE ARE THE NEW GIRLS IN 2L (LOOKING FOR A PERFECT CONTAINER FOR A TRANSPLANT SO WE CAN START FLOOD AND DRAINING!) I WANT 4X4INCHES BUT AT LEAST 6-8 INCHES TALL! THESE GIRLS ARE AVERAGE A WEEK 1/2 OLD OR SO
Green_254.jpg

THESE ARE THE ONES ABOUT TO HARVEST WITHIN THE NEXT 4-7 DAY(S) !! I BOUGHT A 60X-100X MICROSCOPE TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I WANT TO HARVEST THEM.. THEY ARE SET FOR DAY 50 HARVEST AS THEY ARE 6-7 WEEK STRAINS! LOOKING GREAT AS THEY'RE FLUSHIN OUT
Green_257.jpg

THIS PICTURE SHOW THREE SISTER CLONES IN FULL FLOWER NEXT EACHOTHER.. (WELL ONE BEHIND THE OTHER) IT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: BLACK DOMINA, BLACK DOMINA, THC SNOW
bloom22.jpg

THC SNOW IN FULL FLOWER
bloom21.jpg

BLACK DOMINA IN FULL FLOWER
bloom20.jpg

AND SOME SISTERLY LOVE PHOTO(S)
bloom19.jpg

AND ANOTHER..
bloom18.jpg

NOW FOR SOME UPDATE(S) ON THE ROOM

AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THERE IS 4X4 FLOOD TRAY AND A 4X8 FLOOD TRAY..
A CUSTOM BENCH WAS BUILT TO SUPPORT THESE TRAYS WITH 100 GALLON RESERVOIRS UNDER EACH ONE.. (WILL EXCHANGE OUT THE RESERVOIR UNDERNEATH THE 4X4 FOR A SMALLER ONE.. AND THEN USE IT FOR THE OTHER SIDE THAT I WILL DROP LIGHTS ON..SOON TO COME!)

ONE ON THE LEFT SIDE
Green_262.jpg

AND ONE ON THE RIGHT SIDE
Green_263.jpg

THE DEHUM IS GORILLA TAPED (NEVER FALLS OFF) WITH 12 INCH INSULATED DUCTING SO NOW HEAT COMES OUT OF THE THING
Green_261.jpg

WHICH IS THEN EXHAUSTED OUT OF THE THE FLOWERING ROOM AND INTO THE ATTIC WHERE THE ATTIC FAN TAKES CARE OF THAT HEAT!
Green_272.jpg

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR! NO MORE PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONERS! FUCK THAT SHIT... WAIST OF MONEY!!!!
WENT AHEAD AND DROPPED CENTRAL A/C! INTO ALL OF THE ROOMS (VEG, FLOWER, AND OPEN SPACE IN THE GARAGE/LAUNDRY WHICH IS THE AIR THAT COOLS THE LIGHT(S)!
Green_258.jpg

Green_265.jpg

Green_266.jpg

Green_276.jpg

Green_278.jpg

Green_280.jpg

Green_279.jpg

Green_281.jpg

FINALLY COMPLETE ENVIRONMENT CONTROL! GOT A SNAPSHOT WHEN THE LIGHTS WERE COMING ON!
Green_260.jpg

IT STAYS AT 76-78 DEGREES AND IN THE 50's% rH WHICH IS WHAT I WANT!

THAT ALONG WITH
Green_259.jpg

PPMS RUN AT 800-1500PPM ON AVERAGE!
FINALLY GOT THE C02 DIALED IN! READY FOR FULL BLOOM NEXT GROW!

VEG ROOM:

THIS A/C REALLY MADE THINGS HAPPEN!
Green_275.jpg

THATS WHAT A VEG ROOM IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT! ONCE AGAIN CLIMATE CONTROL!!!

SNAPSHOT OF THE NEW MOMS THAT GREW OUT AND ARE READY FOR CLONING!
Green_267.jpg

LOVE MY HEALTHY GIRLS!

ALSO! I HAVE A CUTTING FROM ONE OF MY BEST SOIL MOTHER(S) ! (NO SOIL MOMS IN THE GARDEN ANYMORE!! THEY HAVE LIVED OUT THEIR LIVES AND PRODUCED 200+ CUTTINGS AND FLOWERED OUT)

THIS IS THE LAST CUTTING THAT I AM VEGGING OUT FOR MY OUTDOOR GROW!!
Green_269.jpg

SHE IS SO CUTE AND FINALLY HITTING HER GROWTH SPURT!
CANT WAIT TO TRY AN OUTDOOR GROW WITH HER.. WILL VEG HER OUT FOR A LITTLE SO I CAN PREPARE HER FOR THE HARSH WORLD OUT THERE! ;) SHOULD BE FUN!

OVERCAP:

I HAVE A BUNCH OF CLONE(S) ALWAYS CLONING IN THE CLONER!
I WILL CREATE ANOTHER CLONER FOR THE HIGH DEMAND OF CLONES I HAVE COMING IN!
SO NOW I CAN CULL OUT ANY CLONES THAT ARE TOO RUNTY AND VEG THEM OUT BEFORE SENDING THEM OFF TO FLOWERING ( I WANT HIGH YIELDING PLANTS TO MAKE IT IN THERE! ) SO VEG AT TIMES IS A MUST FOR THE LITTLE ONES! ALSO THEY WILL BE DISINFECTED AND PEST FREE BEFORE ENTERING 12/12! SO OVERALL BETTER PROGRAM TO PRODUCE BETTER GANJA !

I WILL GET THE SQUARE POTS I NEED TO START FLOOD AND DRAINING AND RELIEF MYSELF OF THIS INTENSE HAND FEEDING TIME CONSUMING BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL.. AND THEN FOCUS MORE TIME IN PREVENTING AND OBSERVING AND OF COURSE IMPROVING!

FOR RIGHT NOW THE METHOD COMING UP IS
FLOOD AND DRAIN COCO/PERLITE!

I WILL BE ORDERING 10 MORE SEEDS!
I HAVE 3 SEEDLINGS THAT ARE JUST GETTING THEIR FIRST FEW SET OF NODES AND SHOULD BE TAKING OFF ANYTIME SOON TO ADD TO THE MILF BUNCH!

HARVEST DAY IS A FEW DAYS AWAY!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

:thanks:

lemme know what you guys think!
comment/suggestions! etc!

love yall!
:peace:
:love:

HELL YEAH!! Central AC to cool stuff! Now you're cooling with a RHEEM!

Nice update. I only have one question. Why do you yell at us the whole time?

Looks like they're doing well, and you're gonna have a nice go at it this time!

HAVE A GOOD DAY AND TRY NOT TO YELL SO MUCH.

Nice update. Once again jealous of the setup/space :) I know you had some snow/domina mixups when looking at the defol, but I'm still interested to see the difference in kola size between the defol and non defloiation with each strain. Lookin shweet.

Back
Top Bottom