2 L DWC-H Test Grow OneLove

looking good bro, whats the benefits of doing it like this instead of just the usual 2l hempy style? less medium more space for roots?

High JuicySoil,

Great job on the root growth brotha, I have a tiny little root finally showing at the cap, but the roots are all over the bottle now.

Keep up the great work.

:peacetwo:

looking good bro, whats the benefits of doing it like this instead of just the usual 2l hempy style? less medium more space for roots?

Thx bud :high-five:
The main benefit should be more dry weight of finished product. Should be able to hit 20gr dry pr bottle when dialed inn, according to Twelve. I'll say thats really what this test is all about.

Lookin good!

Thanks bro ;)

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!

Boyyyy im excitedddd to seee that!!!!!!

that plant is huge for those roots just to be showing

I CAN IMAGINE HOW FRUITFUL IT WILL BE!!
exploding like that already!
imagine then the rooots are all just swimmin at the bottom! your gonna have a BEAST!!!!!

CONGRATS!:cheer:

have u seen any difference in 2L methods yet

i know it is far too early to tell...
but maybe something in the strectch/color of the plant?
how fast the preflowers showed versus the whole 2L ?

:)

Yeah, she was a well grown clone before she went in the 2L dwc-h too. I am sure she has filled out top bottle very nice before penetrating the screen, thus taking so long!
Not much of difference in growth, that I clealy see, but with ALL of this growth going on around me, I can barely keep up, heh. So I think weight gonna be the main factor to decide from 4 me..

The DWC-H is taggin along nicely, take a look at the see-through.
12040281.jpg

12040289.jpg

One of her sisterz are stretching a little more, but I still like em chubby, heh :)
12040292.jpg

Plants are looking good. I like how the roots at the cap are already in the reservoir. Did you have a comparison with no panty hose? How are the roots in that one?

I remember the roots grew fast and already hitting the reservoir within 2 days after transplant into the DWC-H. Perhap that's without any netting.

Nope did'nt get too do a comparison, the roots where already in the screen the day I came too remove it. So decided not too touch em at all..
Congrats on the Moderator job :) What does it mean if I may ask? Will you still be here sharing all your great knowledge? :Namaste:

Things are going great for the 2L DWC-H!

MISS SEE-THROUGH with one of her siterz!
12040324.jpg

And one, just of her, she has become quite the favorit up in here! Take a look at the budsites, pretty dense :)

12040325.jpg

12040327.jpg

Runoff before feeding, 6.4 ok for now I guess. But will start lowering my ph going in the res too get a little lower, been having same problem in my 2L hempies..
:peace:

Question! u said pH before going in is 6.4?

Do you have a pH buffer? Like pH Down? or anything that would drop it.. or are u just mixing up nutes and whatever it ends out to be you simply pour it in?

Your plants look great and healthy!
I am building all of my bottles right now as we speak.
Hopefully by Wednesday this week I will be putting them to flower!

:high-five:
Good Luck Champ!

Zup Spiri my friend ;)
No no, its just the reading of the premix in the bottles prior too feeding, that where up at 6,4ph. Im adjusting ph prober nowAdayz :) Just gotta dial everything in. seems ph is going up in the bottles if not all´the old premix have been "eaten" or flushed out with the new feeding. So for next couple of feedings Im gonna pour inn at ph 5,3 instead, so lowering the overall ph in bottles hopefully, gettin it stable soon! But yeah, its still looking pretty amazing up in here G:high-five:

Looking forward 2 see all your newbuild hempiez in FullEFFECT!! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom