SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

re: SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

i know i havent updated in forever.. but a lot in my life has changed and to be honest i dont have the energy nor desire to do anything anymore..

i harvested.. smoke was prob the best i have had in a long time
THC Snow
+Lemon, spice, and that fuel smell
+Bigger nugs (its crossed with big bud)
+Gets you zoooooted and makes you feel spacey but very creative

Black Domina
+Sweet smell! Seriously a fruit had to be growing in the buds! smells like berries! antioxidants written all over that dark fruit
+Buds are smaller than THCSnow but still packed on nice weight!
+Puts you on your assssssssetsss! Dumb high & couch locked

overall the first run I had 50 girl(s) running and after dried and cured for a couple weeks I came out with 26 zips.. didnt take in consideration for the small ass buds that i just put to make cannabuter

now for the results! take into consideration that i ran at 600W for the first 3 1/2 weeks and than at 750 for about 2 weeks and than finally got environment perfect and cranked it up to 110% (but by then i was harvesting) so i know the average of wattage is lower than expected since i had 1kW HPS only running at 600 for the most and then 750.. but for this demonstration i will higher my average wattage to 700watts average during the entire grow show u what I hit (even tho the actual gpw would be higher than my overview, just an idea of what I can hit no matter if i cheap my self out a little) p.s i harvested on day 50

Overview:
Grams Per Plant: 14.56
Grams Per Watt: 1.04
Grams Per Day: 14.56

as far as grams per day.. i just did the days of start of bloom to harvest.. no 2 week rooting out nor the dry and curing process. i guess thats how everyone else does it

oh well there are my results.. i have had them for a minute now.. sorry i took so long to put it out.. i had pics but my shit got fuckedd upp...

anywho.. my other set of girls are comming out in a few days.. time flies... seriously..

oh well guys its a fact
DWC-H works.. great idea.. healthy plants never had a problem.. and i hit half ounce sticks accross the field

thanks for tuning in!

MAY the Canna GODS BLESS YALL!!!!

:thanks:
For watching my first grow!

re: SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

i know i havent updated in forever.. but a lot in my life has changed and to be honest i dont have the energy nor desire to do anything anymore..

i harvested.. smoke was prob the best i have had in a long time
THC Snow
+Lemon, spice, and that fuel smell
+Bigger nugs (its crossed with big bud)
+Gets you zoooooted and makes you feel spacey but very creative

Black Domina
+Sweet smell! Seriously a fruit had to be growing in the buds! smells like berries! antioxidants written all over that dark fruit
+Buds are smaller than THCSnow but still packed on nice weight!
+Puts you on your assssssssetsss! Dumb high & couch locked

overall the first run I had 50 girl(s) running and after dried and cured for a couple weeks I came out with 26 zips.. didnt take in consideration for the small ass buds that i just put to make cannabuter

now for the results! take into consideration that i ran at 600W for the first 3 1/2 weeks and than at 750 for about 2 weeks and than finally got environment perfect and cranked it up to 110% (but by then i was harvesting) so i know the average of wattage is lower than expected since i had 1kW HPS only running at 600 for the most and then 750.. but for this demonstration i will higher my average wattage to 700watts average during the entire grow show u what I hit (even tho the actual gpw would be higher than my overview, just an idea of what I can hit no matter if i cheap my self out a little) p.s i harvested on day 50

Overview:
Grams Per Plant: 14.56
Grams Per Watt: 1.04
Grams Per Day: 14.56

as far as grams per day.. i just did the days of start of bloom to harvest.. no 2 week rooting out nor the dry and curing process. i guess thats how everyone else does it

oh well there are my results.. i have had them for a minute now.. sorry i took so long to put it out.. i had pics but my shit got fuckedd upp...

anywho.. my other set of girls are comming out in a few days.. time flies... seriously..

oh well guys its a fact
DWC-H works.. great idea.. healthy plants never had a problem.. and i hit half ounce sticks accross the field

thanks for tuning in!

MAY the Canna GODS BLESS YALL!!!!

:thanks:
For watching my first grow!

Grats SpiriTHC! Really nice haul!

Sorry to hear about your state of mind though, I wish I could help.

Grab some bud, sit back and watch the games this weekend, and try to think about nothing for a while.

I wish you the best, my friend.

Re: SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum vs Blue Planet Nutri

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom