2 L DWC-H Test Grow OneLove

Whats good everyone,

Subbed here brotha, I love a good test run! :goodluck: to you on your project with the 2L DWC-H as well. It seems that I am the only person running soil and from seed on this project... looking forward to your results as well.

:peacetwo:

High there ilikebike:welcome:

I got them from the local supermarket, they are not for sale though. There are various ways 2 get them home, but my favourite is 2 buy a hole rack of bottles, (because I would need them 4 hempys) and just carry them out on the rack they where standing in. They stack a lot of bottles in there, so often there's a lot of trays lying around as well. Maybe talk to the manager..

Looking forward to seeing your results. Should be starting a DWC-H tomorrow or the next day alongside the same strain (White Widow) in a 5 gallon DWC, same nutes, same training, and right to flower.

Really? The coco seems so wet though.. just water through anyway?

Yes, best to keep them wet since coco cannot be over watered. Only let it dry out a bit after the flush to promote bud explosions. Only water it daily when the roots have yet reaches the reservoir, once they do water/feed every other day.

No roots through yet, but has startet too stretch, she's growing ;)
12040167.jpg

is there any roots at the bottom of the bottle yet? not through the holes, but I mean at the bottom, meaning, can you see them forming at the bottom? 2 days ago I had 1 root showing through the soil, and now it is starting to crowd up. But none of mine are through the holes as well.

:peacetwo:

Nahh its kind of hard too see through the silkstocking, there is something there looks like a tiny root poppin through, but could just be a very small piece of perlite as well.. I can see clearly new top gowth each day now, so im sure theyre well on theyre way too breach any time now!

The plant is looking mighty. Surprised to see no roots in the reservoir, yet. Give it another 24hrs. If they don't come through the panty hose is restricting it. Don't think the P&V will implode without the screen, and it may help the roots race to the bottom. What do you think?

Yeah Twelve I am surprised too. I am sure they'll get through, but it might not be worth waiting a couple of extra days? I tell u what, pulling one or two of the screens off, can always topdress with more hempymix if any should go through.. Then we can see how far they are down there, and if they get through the holes a little faster.

Great news guys!! Just went too the growroom, 2 feed the girls. N' guess what? Two root tips have penetratet the silkscreen on the see-through bottle :cheer: YAY!! (one of the paintet, have streched a little more, guess she's through as well)

So I'll wont be pulling off any of the screens, as the roots are already in there :)
Did'nt have my camera with me, but next time I'll show ya'll ;) -In the meantime, Peace out 2 everybody here on:420:
Im headed out 4 a late Easter party now, SNAPS SPNAP N' SNAPS +:blunt::blunt::rofl:
:thanks: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom