SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

re: SpiriTHC's 2L Hempy vs DWC-H Tsunami of Green - CycoPlatinum

Do the comparison. It will set it in your mind as to which is better, and end the debate in this thread.

Yup...was gonna say the same thing. Every setup is different, so it will let you know for sure!

Also, the grow bibles seem a bit outdated to me. I have four different "grow bibles" that I use for reference, but there are tricks and techniques I've come across here, that aren't even mentioned in these books. Try to find mention of 2 liter hempy for example...I dare you! Or any REAL info on organics...forget about high Brix...nothing!
All the cutting edge stuff is happening right here...in real time! :high-five:
:420: rocks! :rocker:

Vapedogg223 said:
Yup...was gonna say the same thing. Every setup is different, so it will let you know for sure!

Also, the grow bibles seem a bit outdated to me. I have four different "grow bibles" that I use for reference, but there are tricks and techniques I've come across here, that aren't even mentioned in these books. Try to find mention of 2 liter hempy for example...I dare you! Or any REAL info on organics...forget about high Brix...nothing!
All the cutting edge stuff is happening right here...in real time! :high-five:
:420: rocks! :rocker:

Reason why I love this site and its people!

Alright well here is one of those middle of the night update(s):

DAY 27

WELCOME TO MY BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OF EDEN :)
flower410.jpg

AFTER ONE OF THE GIRL(S) CUT HER FIRST DEFOLIATION:

flower54.jpg

KEPT HALF WITH THERE FAN LEAVE(S) TO TRULY TEST OUT THE THEORY ONCE AND FOR ALL!

flower91.jpg

NICE SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON!

flower72.jpg

THE DEFOLIATION WENT WELL !

flower82.jpg

LET'S GET A CLOSE UP OF THE MIDDLE STAGE IN FLOWERING!

flower63.jpg

BEAUTIFUL GIRL(S) !!!

flower101.jpg

Well guys I am off to bed!
Goodnight!

Currently listening to:
"Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers

I actually don't set it at 1000 watts.. i have them at 750 watts right now..

and I can fit 64 under each light whether it be 600-750-1000watts tho! maybe this week coming up ill put it at 1000 watts and snug them all under one light... the light burned them a little in the beginning .. but I need to adjust that for them

yes, i am using a c02 tank with a regulator that is attached to my sentinel environment controller

Those ladies are looking gorgeous bruddah! Nice defoliation....i got to thinking today, since 2LH-DWC allows more root room, I wonder if it would work then with 1L bottles, if a 1LH-DWC could produce the same as a standard 2LH, would it be more benefical to run more 1LH-DWC since you can get a good amount more. Hmm something I think I will have to play with.

Still looking good spiri,:thumb: now push um. Leave your light at 24 inches and turn it up to 1000wts. Just make sure they are getting plenty of nutes and water. They will do fine, and after a week drop that light down to 18 inches but watch for burn. They shouldn't burn but just in case watch em close. This is nothing new, standard practice really, go for it, push em! Good luck and keep em green,:peace: out.

OH i see how it is
DADDY DANK BUDS IS HOME!! ;)

FLOWERING UPDATE!!! THESE PICTURES ARE A FEW DAYS OLD BUT ITS WEEK 5 ERRYBODY!

bloom4.jpg

THC SNOW IT SOMETHING SPECIAL

bloom5.jpg

JUICY..WHERE U AT?

bloom31.jpg

DON'T MAKE ME PULL MY BIGGER GIRLS OUT !

HAHAHA

update more tonight! i'll take a few pics of whats going on.. lots of changes!!

and some data on the comparisons of nutrients and containers!

Back
Top Bottom