Yesterday was the first watering since Sunday. They were all almost thirsty. Getting better at understanding my soil moisture. There was just enough there to keep things happy buy another day of microbes feeding and plant drinking, would have been unhappy plants later today. Except the self-watering containers. They still had more moisture but had used up their reservoirs. Perfect timing because their next topdress is due for Sunday. I want to do heavy drenches on all of them. Yesterday afternoon 4 gallons of water only shared between them all. The Candida and 7 gallon pots got the most. The other two got enough to runoff. At first, I was getting runoff from sections that got too dry and hydrophobic.
Enough jibber jabber.
Flip Day +38

Coming along nicely BA!
Thanks Stung! I am very thrilled I am at this point. I forgot to get pics yesterday. Yesterday's pic was from Wed evening. My goal has been to get at least one pic everyday. I'm going to try and do one of those hyper-timelapse videos of the whole grow...except the multiple months of veg. May need to skip through some of that! Haaa haaaa

So here are the plants this morning. Not much has changed. Still happy from their drench on Wed. Checked the small fabric pots and they are almost dry again. I'm tempted to topdress today (couple days early) so I can drench them heavily.

:smokin::hmmmm::morenutes:

The Candida is suuuuper sticky! She's got some of her colas leaning. I'm curios if I gave her more silica if her branching would be stiffer. Her growth and stacking have been amazing thus far. Just floppy. Her aroma is just divine. :love:
I get a faint sweetness and pineyness to her flowers. There's a touch of spice & citrus. I try to do gentle rubs on lower bud sites and get my nose right in there.

The other night, my wife was sniffing my face and asked if I was eating my plants. :rofl: I asked her to describe the aroma. She said..."smells like weed". :confused::rolleyes:

She was fired shortly after that comment. Packing up all her shit today. I cannot have this kind of blasphemy in the home.

Cinderella 99

Space Queen

Queen of Soul

Rosetta Stone

What glorious flowering ladies you have there sir! Smells like weed. TK can't smell so he would never know! One problem we don't share in our relationships!

What glorious flowering ladies you have there sir! Smells like weed. TK can't smell so he would never know! One problem we don't share in our relationships!
Thanks '82! I love peaking into the tent every morning.

Unfortunately for me, the Mrs. smells very well. For whatever reason, we get faint glimpses of the weed aroma upstairs.
:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
My tent exhaust is hooked up to my furnace exhaust. I may have a leak somewhere. Recently had someone near me say...maaaan it smells like weed in here. The whole upstairs has smelled like I walked into my tent a few times. She's got used to it and doesn't complain, but she can't be heading to work smelling like dank either. I don't mind taking a whiff of her. I don't anyone else getting up close and trying the same. Haaa haaa.

Thanks '82! I love peaking into the tent every morning.

Unfortunately for me, the Mrs. smells very well. For whatever reason, we get faint glimpses of the weed aroma upstairs.
:nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:
My tent exhaust is hooked up to my furnace exhaust. I may have a leak somewhere. Recently had someone near me say...maaaan it smells like weed in here. The whole upstairs has smelled like I walked into my tent a few times. She's got used to it and doesn't complain, but she can't be heading to work smelling like dank either. I don't mind taking a whiff of her. I don't anyone else getting up close and trying the same. Haaa haaa.
Oh I've found that we don't smell it like others do...like cigarette smoke for smokers vs non. And as for the carbon filters and exhausts and all that...idc what system you have, if you have a tent full, you're smelling that in the house. Until everyone found out I grow in TKs family they prolly just thought I hot boxed the house all day every day :laugh:

The other night, my wife was sniffing my face and asked if I was eating my plants. :rofl: I asked her to describe the aroma. She said..."smells like weed". :confused::rolleyes:

She was fired shortly after that comment. Packing up all her shit today. I cannot have this kind of blasphemy in the home.
My wife has the same nose for it. I'll ask, are you enjoying that xyz? She'll reply shure rolling her eyes as if. I think it's part of the opposites attract theory thing. :laughtwo:

The garden's smokin !
Oh I've found that we don't smell it like others do...like cigarette smoke for smokers vs non. And as for the carbon filters and exhausts and all that...idc what system you have, if you have a tent full, you're smelling that in the house. Until everyone found out I grow in TKs family they prolly just thought I hot boxed the house all day every day :laugh:
My wife walked into Kohls with a return last month. The person helping her said pew smells like a skunk in here! She was embarrassed a little lot. Yep we're nose blind!

My wife has the same nose for it. I'll ask, are you enjoying that xyz? She'll reply shure rolling her eyes as if. I think it's part of the opposites attract theory thing. :laughtwo:

The garden's smokin !

My wife walked into Kohls with a return last month. The person helping her said pew smells like a skunk in here! She was embarrassed a little lot. Yep we're nose blind!
That's hilarious!!! Indubitably we are!

Bwaaahaaaahaaa. Dude! So last week, I was in the break room to grab a cup of this shittiest coffee in the world. My team lead walk in and says, "man...it smells like weed!"
I said, "uhhh...I don't smell anything." :confused: :nervous-guy:
He says..."nah man...I swear it smells like some good ass weed!"
:laugh: I looked at him and said..."well maybe it is me then!" :rofl:

Bwaaahaaaahaaa. Dude! So last week, I was in the break room to grab a cup of this shittiest coffee in the world. My team lead walk in and says, "man...it smells like weed!"
I said, "uhhh...I don't smell anything." :confused: :nervous-guy:
He says..."nah man...I swear it smells like some good ass weed!"
:laugh: I looked at him and said..."well maybe it is me then!" :rofl:
That's when you bust open your trench coat, bare your :420: shirt and be proud of your heavenly stank...it's me, SuperWeedman!

I'm curios if I gave her more silica if her branching would be stiffer.
No. There's no way you would be giving yours as much silica as I give mine, and they don't stand up unless you lean them against a wall:
full

The other night, my wife was sniffing my face and asked if I was eating my plants. I asked her to describe the aroma. She said..."smells like weed". She was fired shortly after that comment. Packing up all her shit today. I cannot have this kind of blasphemy in the home.
LOL!

No. There's no way you would be giving yours as much silica as I give mine, and they don't stand up unless you lean them against a wall:
full

LOL!
Wow she is something!

What a beautiful Candida momma Shed! Leaning on the wall. Like she's posing for a magazine. I am thinking that this variety would be a perfect candidate for a scrog setup :hmmmm:. Have you done one in a cage yet? I'll be adding a cage to mine soon. Not sure if I can get her to reveg in time before they going back into flower. :rolleyes::(

Urgh...ok. thanks for the info. I'm still thinking there must be something I can to help her be more structured. LOL And I don't want to believe anything you say to me dammit.
:laugh: I hear you loud and clear though.

Got out in the garden for a quick feeding of the C99 clone. Forgot to get pics.
1-1-1 Liquid Nutes (organic non-sponsor product)
5-1-1 Fish Emulsion
While I was at it, I decided to feed all the previous clones that have gone into flower too. I've essentially given up on doing anything special with them. Just going to keep them alive and learn about their reveg process. See what I end up with at the end of the season.

I also watered the Northern Lights Auto with the nute water. I didn't get a picture of her either. Maybe tomorrow if I can remember.

This is Rosetta Stone which is stretching. There are still bud sites on her but I want to believe she's revegging. Decided to pull some branches down into the cage.
BEFORE

AFTER

Here is Queen of Soul...completely in flower.
I have no idea if she will reveg...but it doesn't really matter. I'm too disgruntled about these mistakes.

Candida...every single one of them look like this. Bushy and flowering. I will be taking many cuttings off these plants and doing everything possible to get them to root and be back in veg so I can have some mothers.

I grew one in a tomato cage once... complete mess. Too much of a bush to keep it contained in the middle so it was a PM nightmare.

But feel free to explore all the ways that Candida grows... I'll be following along!
Haaa haaa. Ok...so maybe I won't do a cage then! A scrog setup? Tried that yet? Maybe I'll do that instead then. Lol

A quick update of the plants this morning on Flip Day 41. Looks like they will have to wait until tomorrow for their topdress and deep drench. They shared approx. a gal of water yesterday just to keep the topsoil moist. Happy weekend everyone and thanks for swinging by.

Back
Top Bottom