Outside looks great and the spread of flowers in that tent is a cornucopia of goodness!
:thanks:
Oh, that Candida is a winner for sure. From small gifts come great things. :thumb:
She's looking awesome and starting to put out a pleasant aroma.
9 weeks is longer than I've done but I haven't grown any inside. I'd do the same trichome check on that as you do on your THC plants and harvest at mostly cloudy. Nowhere in the literature can I find what CBD degrades to when it goes amber.
Perfect. Thanks for the info! I'll start checking in a few weeks. May be time to upgrade the trichome camera!

Hey everyone. Happy Saturday to you all. Quick updates on the tent. They've been watered a few times since my last update. All with SNS209 at 8mL/gal. I also I included a couple drenches with soaked mosquito bits to stay on top of the fungus gnats. There are nowhere near as many as I previously had when I topdressed with the mosquito bits. So that's good news. Plus the SNS209 is getting utilized by the plant as well. No new thrip damage and I have not found in the past week+. So that's great news! They are getting sticky and starting to stink up the area outside the tent a little. Seems my filter is losing its efficacy. Up close, each plant has its unique terpene profile. As they mature, I will give a description of what I'm getting. They all have distinct aromas and features though.
Thanks for swinging by looking. I'll do my best to get caught up on others' journals throughout the weekend. Take care.

5/16
Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone
C99
Space Queen
Queen of Soul

5/17

5/18

5/19

5/20

5/21 Flip +34
Queen of Soul
Rosetta Stone
C99
Space Queen
Candida

Hey everyone. Happy Saturday to you all. Quick updates on the tent. They've been watered a few times since my last update. All with SNS209 at 8mL/gal. I also I included a couple drenches with soaked mosquito bits to stay on top of the fungus gnats. There are nowhere near as many as I previously had when I topdressed with the mosquito bits. So that's good news. Plus the SNS209 is getting utilized by the plant as well. No new thrip damage and I have not found in the past week+. So that's great news! They are getting sticky and starting to stink up the area outside the tent a little. Seems my filter is losing its efficacy. Up close, each plant has its unique terpene profile. As they mature, I will give a description of what I'm getting. They all have distinct aromas and features though.
Thanks for swinging by looking. I'll do my best to get caught up on others' journals throughout the weekend. Take care.

5/16
Rosetta Stone
Rosetta Stone
C99
Space Queen
Queen of Soul

5/17

5/18

5/19

5/20

5/21 Flip +34
Queen of Soul
Rosetta Stone
C99
Space Queen
Candida
No thrips hurray! Looking stellar Baked!!! Just gonna catch up from here if you don't mind!

No thrips hurray! Looking stellar Baked!!! Just gonna catch up from here if you don't mind!
Hey '82! Thanks. I'm excited to taste these ladies already! I don't mind at all. I appreciate you joining along. Any questions or concerns that you see, just blurt it out and I'll catch you up on it. Hope you're doing well amiga. I'll be getting up on yours, hopefully later this evening. Blessings.

What a sweet tent! But look at the Candida! man what a job you did making that shape! I'll be a happy man if mine get half that nice!:green_heart:
Thanks Otter! I appreciate that man. She has been a labor of love for sure. She loves to bush out. Every branch I bent turned into a half dozen or more branches! I'm looking forward to growing her some more and trying some different training to see if I can get her branches stronger and a few less bud sites. More pruning along the way would have helped clear more space for these buds to expand. I'll swing by your grow soon. Peace dude.

Stopped from outside chores to grab some munchies and chill for a minute. Been moving slower than I would like lately. Trying to just keep moving and hopefully by the end of the day, it amounts to a decent amount of tasks completed. That also means many areas getting locked up and spasms.

One thing done today is one less tomorrow! So far, it has been a productive day! I'll take that as a win.

Transplanted this C99 clone from a group of 3 into a single solo last week. I took these clones just before the plants started to transition to flower. She has been under 20hr light cycle in the greenhouse since and will continue to be for the next month. The long hours helped her stay in a vegative state thankfully. She sprouted out a bunch more roots in her solo in the past week. Decided to bump her up to a 1 gallon today. Forgot to get pics of her roots in the solo. I also fed her a healthy topdress of a 3-4-3 granular organic fertilizer. Hopefully she will be ready to move up again in a few weeks.

This Zkittlez from @Weed Seeds Express was planted a while back and I finally decided to move her up. I put her into a 2 gal nursery pot. I think I will probably turn her into a bonsai design or I may put into the garden bed if the other plants that went into flower don't transition back to veg fast enough.

Also, here is the Northern Lights Auto from @Weed Seeds Express looking happy and growing! I topped her today.

Thanks Otter! I appreciate that man. She has been a labor of love for sure. She loves to bush out. Every branch I bent turned into a half dozen or more branches! I'm looking forward to growing her some more and trying some different training to see if I can get her branches stronger and a few less bud sites. More pruning along the way would have helped clear more space for these buds to expand. I'll swing by your grow soon. Peace dude.
Mine aren't out yet. Next week. Yikes I have to get them hardened off:eek:!

Literally every time I open up your journal I'm like :jawdropper:
Looking so good in every possible aspect, indoor and outdoors!

V
Thanks so much for that Verb. Made my day. I popped in this morning to log a quick update and saw this. :thanks: Blessings Verb.

Not good in every aspect. I mucked up pretty good and got some plants out way too early. But that mistake definitely set me back and will likely cost me some yield. Here is the Queen of Soul yesterday looking gorgeous, but...:eye-roll::bravo:

He's clearly a wonderfully dedicated gardener! :thumb:
Many thanks Stung! Strumming my heart strings man. Calling me a gardener an all! :circle-of-love:Anytime my wife calls me a gardener and brings me out a cold drink...I get...:rofl:
So be careful who you start slinging gardener titles to. You're one cold drink shy of :kiss:
Mine aren't out yet. Next week. Yikes I have to get them hardened off:eek:!
I've had mine out for quite a while. Much too soon but they did surprisingly well during the crisp spring nights. I also wonder if the crisp environment also triggered the flowering hormones. :hmmmm::reading420magazine: I just wish I would have seen the early signs of transition. I was lulled to sleep.

A philosophy I utilize in my outdoor gardens are other high target/high value plants. Cannabis tends to have a hard time hiding its aroma from pests (including humans). I wonder why?! :laugh: So lots of pests come in droves to attack it because it offers high nutrition and excellent places for larvae to grow and thrive. That is what we are at war with. An amazing plant that is loved by all of nature. So inter-plant high target plants that have the potential to camouflage or distract pests from your cannabis plants. My problem is I really love having a lot of these kinds of plants. Making my grow space an oasis. Healthier Plants = Less Pests every time.
Here is one of my choices to keep the cannabis plants healthier by adding a shield. This raspberry is in a back corner and a cannabis plant will be growing adjacent to it on each side. Training one side to climb a trellis and be a living fence for me and the neighbor.

This is a thornless raspberry variety I planted a couple years ago. I have been waiting patiently for my first abundance harvest. This plant will attract moths and many other pests because of the high nutrient content. Cabbage moths are a serious threat to my garden.

This morning, every outdoor plant got a spray of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap (4Tbps/60mL per gal) and extra peppermint essential oil. This is meant as a treatment and deterrent for mites, aphids, thrips, white flies, cabbage moths, etc. I do this and let it sit and dry to make sure anything that was chomping on the plants, will be dead or mostly dead. Then they get sprayed off with water to clear up the leaves. Later this evening, the first BT treatment of the season will be sprayed. The soap spray helps get everything cleaned up and prepared for the BT treatment. Even just a spray of water to clean up the leaves before a BT treatment will help. I will be spraying with higher peppermint concentrations around the perimeter of the garden as we approach the flowering season. A new technique I will incorporating this year. Try to make the entire yard an undesirable aroma (to pests. Take care 420 amigos.

Enjoy your plants today, alive or dried!

A quick update on the tent this morning. The tent got 4 gallons of water only, shared to the fabric pots to runoff. The Candida's soil is still moist. So I only moistened the top to keep the microbes happy. The QoS in the 7 gal self-watering pot is getting dried out. So she got some extra drench. Later today, I may drench again.

One of the Candida flowers getting cramped up with the negative pressure of the tent. Need to get my ass in gear and make some cross-pieces.

A couple closer pics of a lower Candida bud.

Thanks again for being here folks! Now for me to do a quick recap on others' journals.

Hey Baked! Pardon my long absence but I was on the road and up your way for a minute this weekend to grab my son (and all of his stuff) and get him back to L.A. I woulda let you know but we were there just long enough to pack up his room and load up the car (and spend the night at an Airbnb in Salinas).

Your plants are looking great inside and out, and I love those raspberries! I hope you get more than a bowlful when they ripen.

Oh, and this?
a few less bud sites.
I'd like to see that! I just got a look at the underside of mine and it's a mess again. Today is flip day 1 for me!

Really nice BA, I love the closeup of the Candida bud, your whole garden's looking a lovely place to be.
Thanks Stung! I definitely enjoy my garden. It's a happy place...and it also brings anxiety. Haaa haaa haaa. Getting better at prevention of the pests which bring the anxiety.
Hey Baked! Pardon my long absence but I was on the road and up your way for a minute this weekend to grab my son (and all of his stuff) and get him back to L.A. I woulda let you know but we were there just long enough to pack up his room and load up the car (and spend the night at an Airbnb in Salinas).
Hey Shed. No pardon needed amigo. Glad you guys were able to get here and back safely. That's what matters most. It was a beautiful weekend to come into town too.
Your plants are looking great inside and out, and I love those raspberries! I hope you get more than a bowlful when they ripen.
I've got a bowl full of berries that should be ready next week. Hopefully a continuous harvest through the summer. The Golden raspberry canes have already given us 2 huge harvests! So delicious! The little one gets out there in the blueberries bushes and raspberries and harvests almost everyday for a snack. So she doesn't leave much for others to enjoy. :laugh:
Oh, and this?

I'd like to see that! I just got a look at the underside of mine and it's a mess again. Today is flip day 1 for me!
I'm so bummed that my clones went into flower. Really thought I was going to be able to get away with the slow transition. Going to be taking some cuts off this weekend and hopefully get some rooted in the greenhouse and back to veg.

The C99 clone that stayed in veg and the Zkittlez planted on 4/20 got transplanted last weekend. They are looking good! And the other tiny one from the Dynomyco comparison grow that recently had quite the hiccup. Both these Zkittlez may end up going to friends if my other four Zkittlez I just planted end up making it.

She's a furry one!
Right?!!! I won't be doing much fan leaf trimming on these plants. Going to try my best to do whole plant hang dry inside this tent. So many trichomes!
Furry indeed! Everything in there is looking happy, and with that height differences it was a damn fine idea to have that many lights. :thumb:

The C99 clone looks hungry though. :(
She is! I fed the soil last week during the transplant. Waiting for it to break down. I can definitely add some liquid nutes though! No reason not too. I just watered her yesterday. May give her a day or two to dry out and give her some food. Thanks Shed for the watchful eyes.

Back
Top Bottom