Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More

it

is ironic that there are not guerilla grows everywhere here. perfect climate same country as Barneys Farm but when i mentioned strains and hybrids he had no clue about either. lol
These poor locals need some decent growers to get them going. Should put a 420 team together for consultation and shareholder benefits.lol
It does have a peculiar taste not unpleasant but doesnt taste natural somehow.. Kept me sane through the entertainment here. heehee
It's crazy! All it takes is one or two skilled growers to come into the area for 6 months with a couple good beans and work with the local growers, and the area's cannabis will be 20x better within 2 years :yummy:

It's crazy! All it takes is one or two skilled growers to come into the area for 6 months with a couple good beans and work with the local growers, and the area's cannabis will be 20x better within 2 years :yummy:
perfect ananolgy irie. I would love to do that one. I did ask the guy about home growing and he said they use choppers to find indoor grows here but explained anti flir sheeting and maybe led lights. He looked like i had told him about Fire. lol . Would make an absolute killing against local product with most of the strains available. I think they get seeds from the local tourist shops as they sell "cannabis" seeds alongside other novelty fruiting seeds like " titty melons" , penis peppers , pussy flowers , kiss flowers ect.. all grown for novelty and in every other shop along the main strip. No idea the strain but no doubt not a quaility one. Would explain the weed i bought too here. The " Lucky lucky" men openly offer weed alongside their goods and without doubt grow guerrilla plants as its old style presentation with twigs and the odd seed suggest. So feel the need to cleanse the weed scene here in tourist heaven. Have a local guy on whats app so will attempt to get him going on it. might wangle a free holiday if it took off for him ,lol !!

perfect ananolgy irie. I would love to do that one. I did ask the guy about home growing and he said they use choppers to find indoor grows here but explained anti flir sheeting and maybe led lights. He looked like i had told him about Fire. lol . Would make an absolute killing against local product with most of the strains available. I think they get seeds from the local tourist shops as they sell "cannabis" seeds alongside other novelty fruiting seeds like " titty melons" , penis peppers , pussy flowers , kiss flowers ect.. all grown for novelty and in every other shop along the main strip. No idea the strain but no doubt not a quaility one. Would explain the weed i bought too here. The " Lucky lucky" men openly offer weed alongside their goods and without doubt grow guerrilla plants as its old style presentation with twigs and the odd seed suggest. So feel the need to cleanse the weed scene here in tourist heaven. Have a local guy on whats app so will attempt to get him going on it. might wangle a free holiday if it took off for him ,lol !!
Sorry for the tangent @ProfessorFlora and i do intend it to be a Barneys Farm strains enclave !

Looking great Professor. Big n bushy. I hope my Phantom does the same.
8B5A5177-F8BD-4CBC-A60E-F071F93511F0.jpeg
That's beautifully trained Falcon. I could learn a thing or two there :)
Thankfully still alive and well. I know it sounds basic but could it be light feeding the spore and those globular yellow grains are a new thing for me too. never seen them before so still dont understand them ?? Nerve racking times Prof. fingers very well crossed for them mate
It's difficult to identify it properly as there are apparently 900+ strains of slime mould that all look slightly similar. I think that this may be something they call Dog vomit slime lol it's notorious for growing on mulch in flower beds. I think I've killed it! Last night I dribbled some cinnamon water on to it and this morning it didn't look as bad. I've just got home from work and checked again and it looks better again. Thank you VG is what I was singing in the shower lol
These are looking so vibrant and healthy prof. vigorous girls. Each grow feels like a learning lesson for me mate. have to try new ideas and see them through , its what has made this all so successful for us. I dont doubt you will have a great yield and product come harvest time.
We have faith in you Prof
Thanks GG! I normally work with multiple small plants so I'm not too sure what to expect with these. The Phantom is going to be massive and a strong long as I can get a good light coverage with her then I think we'll,be having a party by the end lol
Looks like they are back in full swing Prof! :yahoo: Full speed ahead. :headbanger:Really looking forward to seeing these bushes push their flowers, i do love the final shape of them going into flower they are looking amazing :bravo:
No matter how many plants I grow it still amazes me how much they change during the first few weeks of flower. Another thing that always amazes me is how quickly things can change. You go from having a sickly twig to having a vibrant shrub in a couple weeks....or vice-versa lol

It's pretty crappy down where I am lol. There are new growers turning up but their in it for the money and not the quality. I saw someone selling some trim the other week for £10 a bag lol. If I didn't have kids and the legal status was in my favour then I'd love to start up a a little buisiness teaching people how to grow. That'd be my dream and for now it remains a dream
Sorry for the tangent @ProfessorFlora and i do intend it to be a Barneys Farm strains enclave !
lol please no apologies. It's great that you're involved and I wouldn't have it any other way. You still enjoying the sun? It's been hot here again today
:passitleft:

That's ok Shed. It looks much better today but I'll make sure to spray the leaves. Here's what happened over night. Thank you @Virgin ground....

Yesterday before the spray....
IMG_7333.JPG

Today after the spray....
ORG_DSC00808.JPG

That looks like a win to me :)

Uber cool!
Sometimes people think I'm crazy, and they would be right, but momma said I have a special brain that can come in handy.
I have a special brain too! Maybe we're sisters?!

lol they both have the same hair so I'm cool with either

I just happened to be free at lights out which rarely happens nowadays and I managed to get some pics. Even I don't get to see them often when their not under the grow lights....
ORG_DSC00809.JPG
ORG_DSC00812.JPG

Gorilla Zkittles....
ORG_DSC00810.JPG
ORG_DSC00813.JPG

Orange Sherbert....
ORG_DSC00811.JPG
ORG_DSC00815.JPG

Back
Top Bottom