BC Northern Lights Bloombox First Hydro!

So I staked her last night and this morning she already looks more straight. It appears the string is strongly attached but it's barely tied.
IMG_21511.JPG

IMG_21521.JPG

I have an eco 132 water pump and a sick air pump, this box was over 5 grand so everything is pretty much provided for a while and it's a 125w cfl but a really good one, and there's a tray and a clone dome for the first 2 weeks ...and the first 2 weeks my temps were over 90F!! but I just got a 12,000 btu ac and now temps are perfect but I believe that was the 100% cause to slow start...it holds 12 on the left and 9 on the right (kinda gay) but I only have 4 going just to get use to this thing. I plan on keeping a mom pronto and fillin her up

Im sry just tuned back but you said WHAT?? That box cost you $5000+?? I mean if you got that kinda cash to blow but you could have gottan a much better deal. Couple tents and some hydro equipment maybe 2 grand for the whole set up.. But hey as long as it works for you. In no way am i dissin your bloombox all im saying is 5 grand is a bit much for the footprint and bud production capacity you get. But as long as its working for you.

Plants looking good by the way. And you were so worried lol. Really i think theyre being slow because of the straight rockwool staying soaked all the time not givin the roots the motivation to grow as fast. Once they get past the cup into the rez they should explode. Correcte if im mistaken in the rockwool being soaked ;)

Im sry just tuned back but you said WHAT?? That box cost you $5000+?? I mean if you got that kinda cash to blow but you could have gottan a much better deal. Couple tents and some hydro equipment maybe 2 grand for the whole set up.. But hey as long as it works for you. In no way am i dissin your bloombox all im saying is 5 grand is a bit much for the footprint and bud production capacity you get. But as long as its working for you.

My old friend owned a producer and he said it was expensive but really laid out, and I didn't want to get one of those cool cabs or anything because they appeared cheapish.. I had some extra money to spend, wanted something sturdy with good support from the company. Like I said previously, this is my first hydro and second grow ever (first wasn't the best lol). I think I'm going to sell it once I've had my fun and am ready for a cheaper, better, diy set-up...but so far my rep has little if any knowledge about growing and it's been all you guys!! I couldn't thank any of you enough:thanks:

Plants looking good by the way. And you were so worried lol. Really i think theyre being slow because of the straight rockwool staying soaked all the time not givin the roots the motivation to grow as fast. Once they get past the cup into the rez they should explode. Correcte if im mistaken in the rockwool being soaked ;)

You are correct. I think I made it worse too as I didn't realize there was a super small +- switch at the side of the pump, which looks like it was set all the way to + :thedoubletake: but now it looks like they're almost ready for that lol on the other hand I will take a pic and the roots are pretty long and are running down into the res at this point, which is good...but still a little lanky

Well im on my first hydro grow as well and let me tell you: the best read for hydro nutrient solution IMHO: Advanced Nutrient Management for hydroponic growers, by Lawrence Brooke <--- the KEY to a successful hydro grow

Well im on my first hydro grow as well and let me tell you: the best read for hydro nutrient solution IMHO: Advanced Nutrient Management for hydroponic growers, by Lawrence Brooke <--- the KEY to a successful hydro grow

Shit that is detailed lol I will definitely use that as a reference thanks a bunch magic beans!!

Hi Mastershuffle - Picture looks good - roots too. Bloombox isn't cheap, but it really is well made and very effective if used correctly. It's a great system. I grew some really nice plants in it's smaller cousin, and I would have killed to have the Bloombox. There are great ways to go with a proper tent or small room set-up if you ever want to try something different, but if you just want to grow some good meds for yourself, you're set.

I would love for my plants to end up like yours X, I think the max this baby will put out would be 3/4 lb when running smooth, what do you think?..and yeah it's strictly for personal use. I would love to get good with this thing and grow some white widow (L)

I would love for my plants to end up like yours X, I think the max this baby will put out would be 3/4 lb when running smooth, what do you think?..and yeah it's strictly for personal use. I would love to get good with this thing and grow some white widow (L)

Not sure on total yield numbers, but that wouldn't surprise me if you did it right. Here is a good grow journal using a BCNL Producer - it's definitely worth checking out:

BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

Not sure on total yield numbers, but that wouldn't surprise me if you did it right. Here is a good grow journal using a BCNL Producer - it's definitely worth checking out:

BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

Ez, You should also check out luvpiff's journal, he also has a Bloombox, he has just finished a grow and has already started on another.

Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Anyway I am subbed in for this one, hope you have room for one more, great to see yet another BCNL user online, good luck with your grow

Ez, You should also check out luvpiff's journal, he also has a Bloombox, he has just finished a grow and has already started on another.

Bloombox Hydroponic Grow - Chrystal

Anyway I am subbed in for this one, hope you have room for one more, great to see yet another BCNL user online, good luck with your grow

Thanks S.Indica, yeah I witnessed a couple of your posts on luvpiffs journal. I've seen people get anywhere from a 1/4lb to a lb in these machines. I would be happy if I got a 1/4p first time but I think 1/2-3/4 is a good reach. Thanks your following a long indica!:thanks:

So it is exactly 22 days from germination, things are looking slow but alright. I do notice however one of the beginning fan leaves is falling over, it seems to be the weight of the leaves and how young the stem is. Should I trim the tips of the leaves or just rest it on the corner of the mutant?...I also have 10 seeds I just ordered hanging out down stairs, and I'm wondering if I should just toss these and start the new ones? I was too eager to get this thing going and only had 4 seeds so I feel like it's wasting water and electricity, but I've learned more from this experience than any book. any suggestions?

IMG_21651.JPG

IMG_21644.JPG

IMG_21602.JPG

the mutant!

Back
Top Bottom